Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2018 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Yftm - I'll agree with LadySprite, the idea is great but the transition from black to white is a bit sudden and it loses the optical illusion you created if someone looks at the dragon's shape for too long. If not teeth, maybe add white smoke or jagged lines going from the black area to the white, to show that part is "inside" the hood still.
Otherwise, it's an amazing entry, and it could have great potential with strange-looking gene and color combinations. Good luck!
@Yftm - I'll agree with LadySprite, the idea is great but the transition from black to white is a bit sudden and it loses the optical illusion you created if someone looks at the dragon's shape for too long. If not teeth, maybe add white smoke or jagged lines going from the black area to the white, to show that part is "inside" the hood still.
Otherwise, it's an amazing entry, and it could have great potential with strange-looking gene and color combinations. Good luck!
QYzhmAi.png
@UrbanPhantom Yo, dude! Loving your entry! I think the urban buildings don't fit in with the theme - however! Taking those out I'm sure you'll have a solid chance at being selected. Best of luck! :)
@UrbanPhantom Yo, dude! Loving your entry! I think the urban buildings don't fit in with the theme - however! Taking those out I'm sure you'll have a solid chance at being selected. Best of luck! :)
@MulberryScroll
Thank you for your advice! I understand more clear!
and I thought smoke is a good idea.I will fix it!:P
@MulberryScroll
Thank you for your advice! I understand more clear!
and I thought smoke is a good idea.I will fix it!:P
@UrbanPhantom Whether or not it's shadow-themed I need this skin, holy sh*t. This is, like, everything I never knew I wanted this bad.
@UrbanPhantom Whether or not it's shadow-themed I need this skin, holy sh*t. This is, like, everything I never knew I wanted this bad.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
@Yftm
can you ping me if your old god skin doesn't win? thanks!
@Yftm
can you ping me if your old god skin doesn't win? thanks!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@Techmox
Thank you!

@Neuromancer
Thank you >w<

@Cinderfire
Thank you!
I agree, I don't think that you'd find buildings like that in shadow :') so I'll make another version with the Venetian mask and I'll add maybe a chess board pattern with chess pieces on it or something like that on the wings instead of the buildings.
Thank you for the suggestion ^^
@Techmox
Thank you!

@Neuromancer
Thank you >w<

@Cinderfire
Thank you!
I agree, I don't think that you'd find buildings like that in shadow :') so I'll make another version with the Venetian mask and I'll add maybe a chess board pattern with chess pieces on it or something like that on the wings instead of the buildings.
Thank you for the suggestion ^^
@UrbanPhantom My pleasure! I'll be looking forward to that version ;)
@UrbanPhantom My pleasure! I'll be looking forward to that version ;)
@UrbanPhantom, saw your amazing coatl skin on the submissions page! I think that you could call it 'Curiosity Carnival' or something along those lines. The whole piece is very nice, and looks fantastic!
@UrbanPhantom, saw your amazing coatl skin on the submissions page! I think that you could call it 'Curiosity Carnival' or something along those lines. The whole piece is very nice, and looks fantastic!
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
@Techmox

I didn't see this until just now, thank you much!
@Techmox

I didn't see this until just now, thank you much!
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
@UrbanPhantom I really love the Mask portion of your Coatl skin, but then again I'm a sucker for Venetian masks. If you're looking for a name, you could call it the "Poetic Assasin". And just as an idea for an architecture based skin, Escher style impossible architecture would probably better fit with the Shadow theme.

@EphemeralSys Please please please tell me that's semi-transparent. I would love to see that pattern in a million different colors. You should probably smooth the stings out a little. Oh! And maybe on the inside right paw, you could put a little string knot, to make it look like the thread is going through it.
@UrbanPhantom I really love the Mask portion of your Coatl skin, but then again I'm a sucker for Venetian masks. If you're looking for a name, you could call it the "Poetic Assasin". And just as an idea for an architecture based skin, Escher style impossible architecture would probably better fit with the Shadow theme.

@EphemeralSys Please please please tell me that's semi-transparent. I would love to see that pattern in a million different colors. You should probably smooth the stings out a little. Oh! And maybe on the inside right paw, you could put a little string knot, to make it look like the thread is going through it.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do2_500.png
Proud Intern and member of Hoarders Anonymous
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25