Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2018 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Desnik I really like your accent Somnambulist :D

@Gewlduh I adore your accent!!!

@MrQuin Lost In The Mist looks amazing :)

@citrinebumblebee Candlebearer is hands down my favorite accent there is ! its amazing.

@Shinyumbreon Tiny Trickster is really cool :D

@Jussie Jill in the box is so cool!! Looks like the clown from it.. scary and I like it! Cheshire snap is also magnificent

@Desnik I really like your accent Somnambulist :D

@Gewlduh I adore your accent!!!

@MrQuin Lost In The Mist looks amazing :)

@citrinebumblebee Candlebearer is hands down my favorite accent there is ! its amazing.

@Shinyumbreon Tiny Trickster is really cool :D

@Jussie Jill in the box is so cool!! Looks like the clown from it.. scary and I like it! Cheshire snap is also magnificent

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@taarnfalk thank you!!!
@taarnfalk thank you!!!
I love how many cool and unique things I am seeing. Sometimes when my accent doesn't make it, I get a little discouraged.. but uh, this time? So much awesome! And we've only just begun.
I love how many cool and unique things I am seeing. Sometimes when my accent doesn't make it, I get a little discouraged.. but uh, this time? So much awesome! And we've only just begun.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I very love
Somnambulist by @Desnik (page 2)
Monocarnival by @MakiMakappa (page 2)
Tar Trooper by @Kaegro (page 3)
Accent: Candlebearer by @citrinebumblebee (page 4)
Jill in the box by @Jussie (page 5)
Accent: Sentient Shadows by @coltostallion (page 6)
@UrbanPhantom (page 6)
Foxfire Thornburst by @UserOfShadows (page 7)
Ink by @Evanescense (page 9)
Dark Generation by @TalaTari OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

I very love
Somnambulist by @Desnik (page 2)
Monocarnival by @MakiMakappa (page 2)
Tar Trooper by @Kaegro (page 3)
Accent: Candlebearer by @citrinebumblebee (page 4)
Jill in the box by @Jussie (page 5)
Accent: Sentient Shadows by @coltostallion (page 6)
@UrbanPhantom (page 6)
Foxfire Thornburst by @UserOfShadows (page 7)
Ink by @Evanescense (page 9)
Dark Generation by @TalaTari OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

NB43KMu.png
@Taarnfalk @Techmox Thank you! :)
@Taarnfalk @Techmox Thank you! :)
@Jussie
I really like both your entries, particularly Cheshire Snap! If it wins I'll have to get a snapper ^.^
@Jussie
I really like both your entries, particularly Cheshire Snap! If it wins I'll have to get a snapper ^.^
@coltostallion

I quite like your entry! It has nice lore potential.
@coltostallion

I quite like your entry! It has nice lore potential.
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
@taarnfalk thank you!
@taarnfalk thank you!
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@coltostallion I love your accent! But as a suggestion, you should make the eye color a bright purple, to better fit in with the shadow theme. I'd also be curious to know what this looks like on a darker dragon.

@Yftm Uh, you might want to rework the design of the hood a little bit. The way it is now it looks like you forgot to fill in a spot when coloring. Maybe you could add some teeth around the edges to make it look like it's a giant gaping maw, leading into a bottomless white hole!
@coltostallion I love your accent! But as a suggestion, you should make the eye color a bright purple, to better fit in with the shadow theme. I'd also be curious to know what this looks like on a darker dragon.

@Yftm Uh, you might want to rework the design of the hood a little bit. The way it is now it looks like you forgot to fill in a spot when coloring. Maybe you could add some teeth around the edges to make it look like it's a giant gaping maw, leading into a bottomless white hole!
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do2_500.png
Proud Intern and member of Hoarders Anonymous
@LadySprite
Haha Thank you!
in fact, I want to show there is a white hole in the hood, is it looking more terrible?
But your suggestion is very helpful, I will try! :D
@LadySprite
Haha Thank you!
in fact, I want to show there is a white hole in the hood, is it looking more terrible?
But your suggestion is very helpful, I will try! :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25