Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2018 Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Famion - People do that all the time, and I believe some have won after a few tries(maybe the year they did it was crowded, or the theme became popular after a few festivals). I believe it just has to be a skin you haven't submitted regularly.

@DeadeyeWhiskey - Amazing use of the region's theme! Good luck!

@Autopilot - I love how it blends with the primary and secondary colors! Good luck as well! :D

(and now,back to working on mine, I can have a break day after I'm done)
@Famion - People do that all the time, and I believe some have won after a few tries(maybe the year they did it was crowded, or the theme became popular after a few festivals). I believe it just has to be a skin you haven't submitted regularly.

@DeadeyeWhiskey - Amazing use of the region's theme! Good luck!

@Autopilot - I love how it blends with the primary and secondary colors! Good luck as well! :D

(and now,back to working on mine, I can have a break day after I'm done)
QYzhmAi.png
@MulberryScroll Thank you for the info: D
@MulberryScroll Thank you for the info: D
FREE DRAGONS (ONLY FOR WINDIES)
Oh, and by regularly, I mean submitting it as a normal Custom Skin/Accent via blueprint. I don't think there's any limit to submitting the same entry but if it wasn't picked the first 3 times it's easier to just draw it again.
Oh, and by regularly, I mean submitting it as a normal Custom Skin/Accent via blueprint. I don't think there's any limit to submitting the same entry but if it wasn't picked the first 3 times it's easier to just draw it again.
QYzhmAi.png
It's the first time I entered an accent/skin and I'm nervous as heck that I messed something up. I want to do another but I don't know.
It's the first time I entered an accent/skin and I'm nervous as heck that I messed something up. I want to do another but I don't know.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
@Drakkainen

Yours is awesome! I love it!
@Drakkainen

Yours is awesome! I love it!
she/her
+0 fr time
@Cloudburst2586
Thank you so much <3
@Cloudburst2586
Thank you so much <3
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@Drakkainen I put one in too, but yours is one of my favorites!
@Drakkainen I put one in too, but yours is one of my favorites!
she/her
+0 fr time
@Cloudburst2586
Oh, i see the female coalt! Remember to put also the smaller, 350x350 pixel version :)
@Cloudburst2586
Oh, i see the female coalt! Remember to put also the smaller, 350x350 pixel version :)
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
Gonna try and keep up with admiring my favourite entries this time round!

@Pecha - love Foxfire Plumage, the colours are stunning and I'm a sucker for anything iridescent-looking. I particularly like the shimmery bits on the lower body and wings.
@razrroth - I really like how well you did the translucency on the wings! The colours remind me of a murky evening, and the patterns and subtle textures are lovely.
@MrQuin - Lost In The Mist is so simple and perfectly executed, I really like the shapes the mist makes around the lantern.
Gonna try and keep up with admiring my favourite entries this time round!

@Pecha - love Foxfire Plumage, the colours are stunning and I'm a sucker for anything iridescent-looking. I particularly like the shimmery bits on the lower body and wings.
@razrroth - I really like how well you did the translucency on the wings! The colours remind me of a murky evening, and the patterns and subtle textures are lovely.
@MrQuin - Lost In The Mist is so simple and perfectly executed, I really like the shapes the mist makes around the lantern.
accents
@Dakkainen Uh... I don’t know how to do that.
@Dakkainen Uh... I don’t know how to do that.
she/her
+0 fr time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25