Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2018 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[center][i]First, I wish victory to all! That's real for everyone - almost everyone tried very hard so many wonderful works that it is difficult to choose. (God save judges from overwork!) Want to buy many Thank the all artists for them.[/i][/center] I know that I am not win maybe =) because of this - I want to tell a little about my work for the contest I forgot to add a description (sorry) [b]Shadow Song[/b] [img]http://picua.org/img/2018-02/20/ph9gy3r6i2h0mb4mvok7d4odh.png[/img] She - dark forest demon. Not so kind and so cute, as it may seems She keeps the forest from perishing, which stupid and greedy people bring there She is not a simple character! On owns dark magic. She hides her face, which can betray her kindness She does not like bad people. if they cross her borders - she turns them into her crows, by her singing... Perhaps for them it's really better. But when they become crows - they are also so much better/ so much happy, so much nice [b]Dark Generation[/b] [img]http://picua.org/img/2018-02/20/pq3xvfa2thdi6dyvj4w9pmyph.png[/img] He very deeply plunged into the dark swamps and merged with them forever, becoming a revitalized whirlpool of darkness. Sometimes the spirit of the quagmire comes out of its pores, becoming a new soul of the dark forest. Thanks for reading =)
First, I wish victory to all!
That's real for everyone - almost everyone tried very hard
so many wonderful works that it is difficult to choose. (God save judges from overwork!)
Want to buy many
Thank the all artists for them.

I know that I am not win maybe =)
because of this - I want to tell a little about my work for the contest
I forgot to add a description (sorry)

Shadow Song
ph9gy3r6i2h0mb4mvok7d4odh.png

She - dark forest demon.
Not so kind and so cute, as it may seems
She keeps the forest from perishing, which stupid and greedy people bring there
She is not a simple character!
On owns dark magic. She hides her face, which can betray her kindness
She does not like bad people. if they cross her borders - she turns them into her crows, by her singing...
Perhaps for them it's really better.
But when they become crows - they are also so much better/ so much happy, so much nice

Dark Generation

pq3xvfa2thdi6dyvj4w9pmyph.png

He very deeply plunged into the dark swamps and merged with them forever, becoming a revitalized whirlpool of darkness.
Sometimes the spirit of the quagmire comes out of its pores, becoming a new soul of the dark forest.

Thanks for reading =)
DRnTnhy.png
Especially I want to highlight the following artists and their fine works.
I would gladly describe my enthusiasm to everyone personally, but my English is so poor with translators. ^^ I'm afraid to say something stupid.

Because I'm just saying that some yours art skills - amaze the imagination!

Thank you for yours art:
@Desnik
@Kaegro
@Aadesh
@Frye
@Jussie
@Yftm
@UrbanPhantom
@Spassow
@Alive
@Fenhyste
@Gryffion
@houseteeth
@meanling
@Akesari
@Ravenhearst
@Piney
@Endivinity

It would be difficult to choose! <333
Especially I want to highlight the following artists and their fine works.
I would gladly describe my enthusiasm to everyone personally, but my English is so poor with translators. ^^ I'm afraid to say something stupid.

Because I'm just saying that some yours art skills - amaze the imagination!

Thank you for yours art:
@Desnik
@Kaegro
@Aadesh
@Frye
@Jussie
@Yftm
@UrbanPhantom
@Spassow
@Alive
@Fenhyste
@Gryffion
@houseteeth
@meanling
@Akesari
@Ravenhearst
@Piney
@Endivinity

It would be difficult to choose! <333
DRnTnhy.png
Good luck Talaaaaa ! Hope you will win ! <3
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
@TalaTari thank you ; v ;
@TalaTari thank you ; v ;
[quote name="DocMulligan" date="2018-02-20 08:29:07" ] Good luck Talaaaaa ! Hope you will win ! <3 [/quote] Thank you/ you so kind <3
DocMulligan wrote on 2018-02-20 08:29:07:
Thank you/ you so kind <3
DRnTnhy.png
@Talatari I really admire your work so that means a lot <3
@Talatari I really admire your work so that means a lot <3
BhWDcLm.png
@TalaTari Aw thank you Tala!! ;_;
@TalaTari Aw thank you Tala!! ;_;
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
ooo i can't wait to see who wins
ooo i can't wait to see who wins
I really, really, really hope @Delta8's Trickmurk Doll skin wins a slot here--that is by far my favorite fae skin EVER. (If it doesn't, ping me if you do decide to sell it, I'm definitely interested.)
I really, really, really hope @Delta8's Trickmurk Doll skin wins a slot here--that is by far my favorite fae skin EVER. (If it doesn't, ping me if you do decide to sell it, I'm definitely interested.)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
[quote name="Tsaiah" date="2018-02-24 23:38:06" ] I really, really, really hope @Delta8's Trickmurk Doll skin wins a slot here--that is by far my favorite fae skin EVER. (If it doesn't, ping me if you do decide to sell it, I'm definitely interested.) [/quote] Alright, will do! I am so glad you love it!!
Tsaiah wrote on 2018-02-24 23:38:06:

Alright, will do!
I am so glad you love it!!
rsz_1rsz_screenshot_2018-02-16-23-04-32-1.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25