Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2018 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Never really made an accent before, but how does this look? I have to use the pencil tool and go by pixels because the file is so small. Any tips, tricks, friendly critique, and advice would be greatly appreciated. ^w^ [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0005/f/2018/040/f/8/ringleader_display_by_miathebatt-dc1zadi.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1435/f/2018/033/2/a/ring_leader_by_miathebatt-dc1zadb.png[/img]
Never really made an accent before, but how does this look? I have to use the pencil tool and go by pixels because the file is so small. Any tips, tricks, friendly critique, and advice would be greatly appreciated. ^w^

ringleader_display_by_miathebatt-dc1zadi.png

ring_leader_by_miathebatt-dc1zadb.png

tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
    IDK how to format this thing 0n0

@MulberryScroll

Oh, that would make sense too, and would explain why they wouldn't share more information. A person being unavailable for whatever reason might want that kept private. You have helped calm my thoughts some, and I thank you!
@MulberryScroll

Oh, that would make sense too, and would explain why they wouldn't share more information. A person being unavailable for whatever reason might want that kept private. You have helped calm my thoughts some, and I thank you!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2018-02-15 23:54:41" ] @alivingfish you need to remove the gray base from your entry and resize it to be eligible @chaora you need to submit your entry as a transparent png24- right now it has a white background which makes it ineligible for entry. Your entries also need names, and they both appear to be missing the shadow/lineart layer. @icetigerkitten that is not possible for FR to do, as FR is not an image hosting website. You can upload your entry to a site like imgur and use the image URL provided there. [/quote] Can't edit it, the thread is locked now
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2018-02-15 23:54:41:
@alivingfish you need to remove the gray base from your entry and resize it to be eligible

@chaora you need to submit your entry as a transparent png24- right now it has a white background which makes it ineligible for entry.
Your entries also need names, and they both appear to be missing the shadow/lineart layer.

@icetigerkitten that is not possible for FR to do, as FR is not an image hosting website.
You can upload your entry to a site like imgur and use the image URL provided there.
Can't edit it, the thread is locked now
@Piney The colours and the carnivale feeling... love it

@TalaTari While I'd personally like the dragon's face to be a bit more noticable, Shadow Song is a stand out piece of art to me. Love the colours, and it reminds me of folk songs and fairytale illustrations

@SilverHawk I'm an accents rather than skins person but Death Seeker is such good work. I can't imagine the time you spent on it, thank you for blessing us with it

@Ravenhearst The Night's Lament is a great piece. This might be oddly specific but I really like how you've done the moon!

@Akesari It's always a nice surprise to see something a bit different, you know? I feel like this is creative and out of the box

Good luck you guys! I'm cheering for you
@Piney The colours and the carnivale feeling... love it

@TalaTari While I'd personally like the dragon's face to be a bit more noticable, Shadow Song is a stand out piece of art to me. Love the colours, and it reminds me of folk songs and fairytale illustrations

@SilverHawk I'm an accents rather than skins person but Death Seeker is such good work. I can't imagine the time you spent on it, thank you for blessing us with it

@Ravenhearst The Night's Lament is a great piece. This might be oddly specific but I really like how you've done the moon!

@Akesari It's always a nice surprise to see something a bit different, you know? I feel like this is creative and out of the box

Good luck you guys! I'm cheering for you
SEpUSpZ.png

| Australia
| +19 hrs
| fr tumblr
@kazukira - Thank you so much! ^^
@kazukira - Thank you so much! ^^
DRnTnhy.png
@kazukira thank you, the moon was originally the start of the skin and everything else came after it <3
@kazukira thank you, the moon was originally the start of the skin and everything else came after it <3
So sorry for replying few days late(too much paper to finish)!
Thank you so much for your adore!

@Shougoney @Pesticide
So sorry for replying few days late(too much paper to finish)!
Thank you so much for your adore!

@Shougoney @Pesticide
fE4P7i7.png + ART + ACCENT&SKIN +
+ DA + TH +
always looking for double white G1
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DeAn4c8zeBQ/WokJybWD2vI/AAAAAAAANjc/xGR7HgJQGdsr6HrbbGNLT7u3HiLnfMf0gCL0BGAYYCw/h750/2018-02-17.jpg[/img] and [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-max2n53qves/WokJzoyyFiI/AAAAAAAANjg/GNr9tBZVvxgUfyeKn5vFLliixnQyaZsigCL0BGAYYCw/h750/2018-02-17.jpg[/img] Yayyy
2018-02-17.jpg

and

2018-02-17.jpg

Yayyy
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
@Techmox - Thank you so so so much!! <33333
@Techmox - Thank you so so so much!! <33333
DRnTnhy.png
@Endivinity
Your entry is so beautiful I hope it wins!
@Endivinity
Your entry is so beautiful I hope it wins!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25