Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Ilsidar Accents - || [REPRINT 4/17]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 213 214
@Vektrie Got you down, thank you!
@Vektrie Got you down, thank you!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein May I have a slot for ternatea? Do I need to send payment right away?
@Laeyein May I have a slot for ternatea? Do I need to send payment right away?
R8bTt.gifOZJbd.gifVcb1j.gif9f3cR.gifk9euQ.gif
@Cryfie Yep! As soon as you send, I'll put you down in a slot. c:
@Cryfie Yep! As soon as you send, I'll put you down in a slot. c:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44565117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445652/44565117_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks so much! My girl finally has that missing something!
@Laeyein

44565117_350.png

Thanks so much! My girl finally has that missing something!
@AtomicSamurai Oh, she's gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing, and for buying! <3<3
@AtomicSamurai Oh, she's gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing, and for buying! <3<3
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein
Screams
Could I get a copy of Ternatea please
@Laeyein
Screams
Could I get a copy of Ternatea please
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing Certainly! I'll send a PA~
@NowViewing Certainly! I'll send a PA~
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
Hello! It's been a while since I last took customs, but I've decided I'd like to reopen them again! Just one slot for now, but IRL should be less hectic soon so I can open them more often. :D If you'd like to claim this slot, ping me, and then send the details about what you'd like to have made over PM. Please make sure to have the funds to purchase it and the blueprint on hand- I'd like to get a pretty quick turnaround on this, but I won't keep going past the sketch phase without payment in full. Slot is: claimed~ Thank you all so much for signing up to be on this pinglist; it really does mean a lot to me, and have a wonderful rest of your day. <3 [quote=Customs Pinglist] @Holi, @CelestialSnoot, @C0NSUME, @Imani, @NowViewing [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-95J1ht9iSzgqtFZ3xOGP46ogY24fnmMpugdcEUc33k/edit#gid=1368610603] pinglist link[/url]
Hello! It's been a while since I last took customs, but I've decided I'd like to reopen them again! Just one slot for now, but IRL should be less hectic soon so I can open them more often. :D

If you'd like to claim this slot, ping me, and then send the details about what you'd like to have made over PM. Please make sure to have the funds to purchase it and the blueprint on hand- I'd like to get a pretty quick turnaround on this, but I won't keep going past the sketch phase without payment in full.

Slot is: claimed~

Thank you all so much for signing up to be on this pinglist; it really does mean a lot to me, and have a wonderful rest of your day. <3

Customs Pinglist wrote:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein

Is your custom slot open to first claim or only to those on your pinglist this time?? :3
@Laeyein

Is your custom slot open to first claim or only to those on your pinglist this time?? :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@vulpen I'm gonna give it until 24h after the ping, and if no one from the pinglist claims it then I'll make it public. If you'd like I could contact you when I do?
@vulpen I'm gonna give it until 24h after the ping, and if no one from the pinglist claims it then I'll make it public. If you'd like I could contact you when I do?
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 213 214