Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Ilsidar Accents - || [REPRINT 4/17]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 213 214
@Laeyein Was just curious- it seems that I'm in the first slot for run #2, and this skin retires on Dec.15 ... what happens if not enough people sign up for slots for the second run? ;w;
@Laeyein Was just curious- it seems that I'm in the first slot for run #2, and this skin retires on Dec.15 ... what happens if not enough people sign up for slots for the second run? ;w;
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@Laeyein Can I have a slot for ternatea please? And do I send payment now or later?
@Laeyein Can I have a slot for ternatea please? And do I send payment now or later?
@Laeyein
Slot please
@Laeyein
Slot please
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@chaoticstars Got you down!

@klee I only need four payments to print an accent, so as long as at least four people preorder then it will be printed. We've already got the base minimum needed, so it'll print, don't worry! :D

If there were only a couple of people signing up for reprints, it'd be on a case-by-case basis whether or not I'd print it again, based on factors such as how many other copies are in circulation and whether I think the leftover copies would sell or not.

@Meqathi Yes, payment is required upfront. :>

@scarletskyz Send payment and I'll mark you down for a slot. c:
@chaoticstars Got you down!

@klee I only need four payments to print an accent, so as long as at least four people preorder then it will be printed. We've already got the base minimum needed, so it'll print, don't worry! :D

If there were only a couple of people signing up for reprints, it'd be on a case-by-case basis whether or not I'd print it again, based on factors such as how many other copies are in circulation and whether I think the leftover copies would sell or not.

@Meqathi Yes, payment is required upfront. :>

@scarletskyz Send payment and I'll mark you down for a slot. c:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein Great! XD Thanks for replying!
@Laeyein Great! XD Thanks for replying!
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@Laeyein

ooh this one's cute but I don't have the right noodle for it. would you be willing to ping me for any other succulent-themed accents you make? if not I'm fine just being on the general list ^^
@Laeyein

ooh this one's cute but I don't have the right noodle for it. would you be willing to ping me for any other succulent-themed accents you make? if not I'm fine just being on the general list ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Laeyein

one slot for Ternatea please!
@Laeyein

one slot for Ternatea please!
@Vhyxalas Got you down on the general list!

@ninjanuary Just send payment and I'll mark you down for a slot. :D
@Vhyxalas Got you down on the general list!

@ninjanuary Just send payment and I'll mark you down for a slot. :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein Sent!
@Laeyein Sent!
@Laeyein
Slot please!
@Laeyein
Slot please!
SjWXdn6.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 213 214