Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2018
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@kikhij5067 Ahah, thank you! Don't worry, just practice a lot and you'll outshine everyone- I'm sure of it!
@kikhij5067 Ahah, thank you! Don't worry, just practice a lot and you'll outshine everyone- I'm sure of it!
Patron.gif Moosie
-
She/They
Fr+3

-
@mullberryscroll

Will it work if I save the dragon templates as an image? My art program can't load the files for the templates.
@mullberryscroll

Will it work if I save the dragon templates as an image? My art program can't load the files for the templates.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@MulberryScroll thank you!
@MulberryScroll thank you!
@GalazyBunny

What program are you used and on what type of device?
@GalazyBunny

What program are you used and on what type of device?
4xTBSTZ.png
I am hoping someone will submit bogsneak and nocturn accents, my lair seems to have a shortage of those....hint...hint...nudge..nudge ????
I am hoping someone will submit bogsneak and nocturn accents, my lair seems to have a shortage of those....hint...hint...nudge..nudge ????
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Rosie1450 Ohh I love it! The snapped carrot is amusing and cute! I think its a fantastic submission and wouldn't mind buying a snapper just to use this skin :D
@Rosie1450 Ohh I love it! The snapped carrot is amusing and cute! I think its a fantastic submission and wouldn't mind buying a snapper just to use this skin :D
leafahresize_by_lizziecat1279-d772bul.png
I'm disappointed that I haven't found any husky skins yet.

SOMEONE, DO THIS!
I'm disappointed that I haven't found any husky skins yet.

SOMEONE, DO THIS!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@TameFaolchu

Aww thanks! Glad you like it! :D
@TameFaolchu

Aww thanks! Glad you like it! :D
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@Spassow Your snow flowers are beautiful! I think I like the first one best, though the purple one is also awesome. However – did you misspell the name? Seems it should be Frozen Off, not Odf. ^^ @Fimbrethil OMG, that sabertooth tiger is amazing! I want one. Maybe you could make the lines and shadows a bit lighter on the white bits? That’s allowed as long as they’re darker than the base! I think it might look more like a wing-less beast that way! @MulberryScroll I love your pearlcatcher accent! My snow dragon would very much like to get in a snowball fight! [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/78ff/f/2018/002/3/1/snow_snowball_fight_by_idlewildly-dbyp2u7.png[/img][/center]
@Spassow
Your snow flowers are beautiful! I think I like the first one best, though the purple one is also awesome. However – did you misspell the name? Seems it should be Frozen Off, not Odf. ^^

@Fimbrethil
OMG, that sabertooth tiger is amazing! I want one. Maybe you could make the lines and shadows a bit lighter on the white bits? That’s allowed as long as they’re darker than the base! I think it might look more like a wing-less beast that way!

@MulberryScroll
I love your pearlcatcher accent! My snow dragon would very much like to get in a snowball fight!

snow_snowball_fight_by_idlewildly-dbyp2u7.png
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Spassow

I really like your entry and hope it wins! There aren't enough female Fae skins out there!
@Spassow

I really like your entry and hope it wins! There aren't enough female Fae skins out there!
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43