Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |Cavalier's Colors| (Currently CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122
@Paladingineer

Could you add me to your general list?
@Paladingineer

Could you add me to your general list?
HATCHERY > tumblr_pvkbdx8COQ1ugssd3o1_250.png
@LadyRiat
You wanted to be pinged for Snowswept Aurora. Unfortunately it didn't garner much interest, so I won't be printing it right now. It'll go into the skin catalog at a printing threshold of 5 slots for 840g a slot.
The chances of it ever getting printed are slim, so we've got three options here:
  1. I can remove you from the list for this skin and you won't hear about it again.
  2. I can leave you on the list, and if four other people ever decide to sign up for it, I'll ask you all for payment and print the skin. I make no guarantee that other people will sign on for it, though.
  3. If you really want the skin that badly, I'm willing to do a custom single-copy print of the skin for full price. Under my price calculation model, this would be 2400g. Somehow I doubt you'll want to take this option, haha.
@LadyRiat
You wanted to be pinged for Snowswept Aurora. Unfortunately it didn't garner much interest, so I won't be printing it right now. It'll go into the skin catalog at a printing threshold of 5 slots for 840g a slot.
The chances of it ever getting printed are slim, so we've got three options here:
  1. I can remove you from the list for this skin and you won't hear about it again.
  2. I can leave you on the list, and if four other people ever decide to sign up for it, I'll ask you all for payment and print the skin. I make no guarantee that other people will sign on for it, though.
  3. If you really want the skin that badly, I'm willing to do a custom single-copy print of the skin for full price. Under my price calculation model, this would be 2400g. Somehow I doubt you'll want to take this option, haha.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer I guess leave me on the list for now. We'll see what happens. While you're at it I'd like to be on the pinglist for to the stars v2 as well.
@Paladingineer I guess leave me on the list for now. We'll see what happens. While you're at it I'd like to be on the pinglist for to the stars v2 as well.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat
Added.
@LadyRiat
Added.
@Paladingineer
Hi, I'd like to be added for a copy of Riches of the Earth for Male Pearlcatcher. Let me know when to send the gems ^w^
@Paladingineer
Hi, I'd like to be added for a copy of Riches of the Earth for Male Pearlcatcher. Let me know when to send the gems ^w^
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
@Atlasia
Done. Will let you know if/when it's ready for payment.
@Atlasia
Done. Will let you know if/when it's ready for payment.
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url] Since I'm releasing several skins to GASP at once, I've mashed together multiple pinglists and removed duplicate names. I apologize if I've done it wrong, as it's my first attempt at using GASP. The list itself is at the bottom of this post because even with dupes removed it's really long! Here are the keywords from each component list: [LIST] [*]Pearlcatcher M, Accents, festival, gems, gold, jewelry/silks, royalty [*]Skydancer M, Accents, gold [*]Pearlcatcher F, Skincents, festival, arcane flight, purple, space/galaxy/stars/nebula [*]Fae F, Accents, lanterns [*]Skydancer F, Accents, glow, light flight [*]Pearlcatcher F, Skins, festival, arcane flight, purple, space/galaxy/stars/nebula [*]Skydancer F, Skins, festival, blue, cool colors, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, ice flight [*]Skydancer F, Skins, festival, fire flight, glow, light flight [/LIST] Here are the skins. For more information please see the first page of this thread! [size=2]I'm probably getting in way over my head lol[/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/30ba/f/2018/041/1/8/catalogue_by_littlefiredragon-dc2r3a1.png[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists![/url] [size=1][size=1]@00Riku00 @Aalto @Aava @Abril @AbysmalGrace @Acacia @Achi @Acidfox @Actaeon @Ada @Adaris @Addmon @Adirael @Aegirscales @Aehdncl @Aerinsol @Aeroden @Aeronaught @Aetheric @Aevios @Ag47 @AimzVador @Airaly @Airis @Akal @Akesari @Aku @Alannaa @Aldru @AlexiCyn @Alive @Allocen @Allysun @Aloice @Alraune @Alstroemeria @Altair @Alternatewarning @Ambitious @AmelieLacroix @Ammut @Amorah @Amphiptere @Angii @Angilian @Angu15 @Anthea @Aoroen @Apellosine @Apfelobst @Apotheca @Apothecaria @Arcani @Archsage @Argonaut @Ariizumi @Arrakis @Artesia @Artgeekallday @Artichoke @Aruakhal @Asgore @AshRechner @Ashirene @Ashtastic @Asobi @Astraya @Astrologian @Athexreh @Auralion @Automedon @Avenitus @Avifors @Aviose @AwayfromBirdland @AyumiNemera @Balaeniceps @Balgriath @Ballad @BandedLake @Banjo @BatCatization @Beatrizklotz @Beezadrella @Bekuno @Belegorn @Beltaguise @Beruga @Betta @Bhaskara @Bhelryss @Bioslice @Birdskull @BitterTea @BizarreKitten @BlackMistress @BlackWinter @BladesFire @BlazeWolf @Blightwyrm @BloodSentry @BloodyBunny @BluMoon @BlueRampion @Bluedragon @Bluetadamore @Blushunt @Bonetrousel @Boundingfeather @Braixen @Brea @BrightIce @BrightShine @Britty @BrokenGems @Buffykiev @Bunnykins @BurntEmber @CabbageCat @CakeOn @Calixita @Candace @CandyPrincess @CanisMajoris @Carleigh @Carnivore @Carthasis @Cassichu @Cedric @Celes @CelestialBlue @Cerdae @Cerf @Cerys @Cethosia @Chaimellow @ChakraMiracle @Chants @CheeseChatot @Cheeseburger @Chelo @CheshireCatUk1 @Cheshires @Cheshly @Chocoli @Chocollama @ChristianCutie @Cindercate @CinnabarCobra @Cipheres @Circustry @Cirruss @Clavicado @Clifftop @ClockworkOctopus @Cngx @Cognitive @ColoradoBlues @Colorwavez @Comic1Sans @Condor @CorneliaR @CosmicSummer @Cov @CrazyassBat @Cron @Crota @Cryptic @Cryptozoolo @Crysi102 @Cuddleh @Dalison @Danaidae @Dangeroux @Danizaurs @DarkNiiinja @DarkOwl @Darkdragonfiend @Darkerai @DarklightRaven @Darkmekmon @DarkwingDove @Darlnim @Dartrix @DawnRavenclaw @DeadlyInformant @Deana @Decapitation @Dendropsyche @Denryu @Denutena @Desolation @Deva @Devs @DiamondElephant @Diamondsuits @Dior @Disanxian @Dishonor @Distances @Divinely @DracoLeo @Dracorvus @DragonDraws @Dragondrop @Dragonlaird @Dreadnoughtus @DreamingShad0ws @Drizziel @Duskflame @Dussty @Eagles @Ebrietas @Ecsentret @Edge @Effervessa @EifiCopper @Elachu @Elaendorlien @Eliatrope @Ellapinky @Ellowen @EmbarksFate @Emmahaa @Emordnilap @Empyreal @EndlessDragon @Enekokoro @Erendira @Erithuet @Eshye @Essynkardi @Evanescense @Evarinya @Eve @Exaltier @Exhalted @ExpectInsanity @Exxal @FWD @Fabro @Fadeela @Faileas @FairyArmadillo @FairyoftheMoon @FallingStar275 @Fanartsy @Fantelle @Farvel @Faustien @FauveNox @Faye @Featherly @Fereyik @Fervanus @Ffeion @Finne @FireflyRhapsody @Firo @Firtarian @FlareSolaire @Flaxen @Flaxxendragon @Fletcher @FloatingInSpace @Floidivoidi @FlufferLover @FluffyTundras @Flygone @ForeverEnchanted @Fortuna @Founder @Fritzi @FrostkingDemetri @Fujinyumi @Fujo @Fujoshi @Fukii @Fuurin @GEESE @GGBBQQ @GabrielReyes @GabuGabu @Galaxtic @GalazyBunny @Gallim @Gallus @Ganymede @Garizard @Gem4567 @Geowlett @Giarella @Gibby @Gilan @Glisselda @Glitterpaws @Godspeed @Goldenstorm @Golldfish @Goolix @Gravekeeper @Grimbone @GrumpyCatlover @Gwendolyn @Gyropilot @Hailey @Haoang20082 @Harribel @Hawkbeckfire @HayBau @Heathers @Heliopunk @Helva @HermitCrab @HerrWolf @Herumi @Hevnoraak @Hexephra @Hiame @Hideki @HighFives @Historian @Hocotate @Hoku @Holi @HorseCrazy @Hyenalope @IAmStillATestAccount @IanLeStraud @Iceex @IceyPuffin @Ichamo @Icicle16 @Ickyrus @Icystorm @Idari @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @Illume @Illuminary @Imani @InHeritent @Inahetalian @IndigoCat @InfinityLlama @InkyBrush @Inoue @Insouciant @Intikam @Inwe @Irarina @Iridaceae @Irmingard @Irregular @IsadoraCousland @Isidora @Iskars @Ithiltari @Itsy @IveRios @Ixnyeltha @Izilen @Izuna @Izurude @IzzyWizzy @JackMorrison @JackalSmiler @Jaie @Jaye @Jaypaw @Jaz @Jazz @Jenkow @JesterGurl @Journey @Juni @Juushika @Juyoung @KCGallows @KH3 @Kaelidra @KaidaMoon @Kaio @Kairo @Kairoku @Kaitii @Kaletah @Kalistys @Kaljaia @KameTurtle @Kanitai @Kardi @KatGrimm @Katalist @Katherine @Katreal @Katria @Kedalea @Keizaal @Kernun @Ketchum @Kikatzu @Killunia @Kin @Kipiekie @Kipuka @Kirmon64 @Kiseikune @Kitiara @KittyAoba @Kommoy @Koneko @Krin @Kunikida @Kurtcobain @Kushiel @Kylari @Kymris @Kyoya @Kyrislian @Lakefrost @Lallie @Lamia @LanthanumIridium @Lapidarist @Layenne90 @Leafdapple1 @Leannaa @Leenanishere @Leeomon @LegHorse @Lemonsinasoup @Leonaa @Leora @Leremis @Leucine @Leukowii @Lexreon @LhiannanSidhe @Lichtdrache @LilBlueSapling @Limelight @Lintufriikki @LionMagnus @Lionsong @Lissard @Lissy @LiveSky @Lizzi @Lnception @Lodzhal @Lonin @LordMalak @Lucatri @Lugiagirl98 @Lunakitty @Lundlaeva @Lunox @Lupen @Lupinus @Luteia @Luthyx @Luunai @Lycoteuthis @Lynchly @Lynn1 @MadDucks @MadaMada @Maddiebird @MafiaVamp @Magala @Maila @Makronyx @Malafunfun @Malatise @Maleficus @Malis @Malurus @Mangusto @MarinaQuakenbush @Massif @MasterBlox101 @Masumi @Maybels @Maye @MechWyrms @Meias @Meloetta @Menghuancat @MeraHunt @Mercendia @Mercure2333 @Meredith44 @Mezzo @Micheru @Mima @Minxwolfie @Mirna @MisfitsLanding @MissAlavesa @MissK @MollyMerula @Monchii @Mookzilla @Moonlace @Moons @Moray @Moristian @MortimerMironov @Mozzy @Mudguts @Murasaki @MusicMiner @MusicalMaladies @Muszka @Mycologist @Myndris @Myrrien @MystriDragon @Mytria @Nabesima @Nadopt @Naem @Nanosaur @Narcissos @Nardaviel @Narif @Nashawryn @Natorei @Necrovatai @Neflo @Nemora @Nenahel @Nepkitty @Nequior @Nevaka @Nevros @NicoleEirin @Nidanasi @NightRising @Nightvaled @Niharike @Niklia @Nilheim @Nimphy @Ninjakitten @Nivix @Noctiferous @Noirist @Noivian @NoodleMomma @Noodlesper @NorthPrincess @NotPigeons @NowViewing @Noxclerati @Noxeryrs @NuclearFudge @Nuegothy @NullE @Nuriya @Nymphalidae @Oakleaf @Oakwick @Oara @Obscaenus @OkaFloof @Okapi @Oodie @Orchestre @Oria @Oriel @OrionPax @Osa @Oszs @Otrera @Ouinoc @OverlordFreya @OwlFeather @Owlienerd @PMAbsoluteZero @Pai @PaintingFlowers @Pandademic @Panderz @PandragonsBox @Panicat @Panopticon @Parad0xxy @Parda @Pathogenic @Peacekeeper @Pecha @Peisinoe @PennyLane @Penryn @PeonydKingpin @Perseidas @Peyp @PharahRaptor @Phecat @Phoenixfyre @Pianist @Pieeee @Pigeonpanhandle @PixelofHealth @Pleasant @Plushstiel @PlushyRobot @Poi @Pollen @Potatis @Prelude @Prey @PrinceOfStorms @Priorknight @Pripyat @Pseudoscience @PuddleStars @RJWolf @RRHepburn @RandomPurple @Rangiku @Ranuja @Raptora @Rasaliina @Rascus @RationalParanoia @RayFisch @Raydioactive @RaynixAura @Reborn @Reckless @Redfern @Redsparrow @Reignhart @Renarin @RenegadeTalonz @Renoki @Reptilia @Resirose @Resorant @Rest @Rifka @Rifter @Riko @Rinibun @Ripcooperchick @Ririterasu @Rochambeau @RocketGrunt @Rohana @Romarin @RoseOfGehenna @Rosewing @Rosoidela @Rubisco @RuinousOmen @Runi @Rynne @RyuLevone @SabreRose @Safirien @Sagittarium @Sakuraa @Santoryu @Sanzuwu @Saphirosa @Saraku @SarcasticHawke @Saru @Savior @Sayla @ScarletSultan @Script @Scuzz @Scybilla @Seagold3733 @Seiryuu @Sentenza @SeptentrionSea @Septicaemic @Seriema @Serpede @Serpens @SerpentRose @ShadesofCyan @ShadowRising @Shadowangel @Shadowcaster1 @Shadowlugia711 @SharkButt @Sharkbutt @Sharkra @Sheba @SheerCold @Shian @ShinyTyrantrum @ShiroiYoukai @Shishiru @Shook @Shoyou @Shriayle @Shroomlet @Shuffluffalo @Siaur @Sickened @Sidorra @Silence @SilverFoxDemon @SilverS @Silverein @Silverhame @Silverishness @Silverlately @Sinfirmitas @Siopilos @SirArchimedes @SirLeafheart @Sirenia @Sivan @SkyyeofEmber @SleepyDrago @SleepyNightify @Smaugthealmighty @Smokeybunny @Snipe @Snowkitsu @SnowySunsets @Soldier76 @Sonora @Sophiellum @SorbetKing @Sotku @SoullessRogue @Soupy @Sourdeer @SouthFarthing @SparkleOfGold @Spassow @Spirit78 @Splattershot @Spontaneite @Spookied @SpookyClockwork @StarDandere @Starisia @StarlitFire @Starly @Starrlight @Starsoul @Starwolfs @Stasha @Steamplonk @Steel @Stenvela @SterlingKat @StormBerserker @Sucrose @SugarPlumFaerie @SugarfreeFox @Suntouched @Survivors @Svelte @SweetEkk0 @Syceris @SydKiaray @Sykona @SylvanMoon @Sylwyth @Synchros @Syntax @Synzia @TKodami @Taerar @Taiyou @TalaTari @Tangaroa @TangleFeather @TeaRex @Teacandy @TeddyDJ @Tempestris @Terpsichoria @ThatOneGirl @TheDwarfQueen @TheEnderDraco @TheJadeSiren @TheUltimateOwl @TheflyingTypO @Thesby @ThirtyOne @Thrawn @Thunderbird21 @Thysiria @Tiarana @Tidemaiden @Tidybunny @Tigenki @TigerRocky @TikindiDragon @Tinytalkingtina @Tiriea @Tobias @Toothiana @Toriel @Toriguel @TornadoTorrie @Touhou @Touming @ToxicE @ToxieToxie @Toxiee @Trachynhawb @Traidy @Trapeze @Tria91 @TribalDragon @Trickilicky @TriforceDrag0n @TsarinaTorment @Tuatara @Turnaboutkid @Twiggies @TxTiger @Ugryzelda @Uitwaaien @Ultima @Undergrowth @Unthymely @VPunica @Vader @VagabondSentinel @Vaihdokas @Valeguard @Valemora @Valentina @Valolaire @Valyrie @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Velociraptor42 @Velsim @Venax @Vendetta @Vengrisonne @Venneris @Veracity @Vespertiine @Vesperupus @Veylaron @ViciousPrincess @VictorNikiforov @VineDream @Viverridae @Volve @Vortex @Vulpen @Vyrelord @WDGaster @Watercolour @WeyrLeader @Whimzica @Whirlwish @WhiteMantis @Whitefoxtails @WickedHorror @WildFlora @Willo @Willowdawn @Windstrike @Wirenth @Wispwalker @Withoutbounds @World @Wrath @WynterDragen @Xemriss @Xirei @Xotis @Xtal @Yaevinn @Yagine @Yay @Yeechen @Yilara @Yin @Yoda @Yollizmaar @YoshiyaKiryu @YourMajestyFox @Ysdaar @Ythequeris @Zanate @Zarane @Zayev @Zedling @Zelai @ZeroAerie @Zikul @Zilleniose @Ziselmaki @a27594111 @absolmon @aecasia @aelith @aevios @alaneyes @aleksa77 @alexicyn @amberwing @ancelstierre @angsthound @anhbon921 @annadandelion @anrei @aphasia @aphreal @apis @appreciate @arach @arcaneidolriots @arian @artangcls @artillerychick @ashenhartkrie @asterope @astroprojection @atomicpastel @atrolock @avianAnnihilator @awaicu @ayatos @azhdrake @baelistair @bandit1971 @banjo @baudelaire @bel @bioglitch @biqua @birdfairy @bisou @bluesparrow46 @boxparts @brdey @briar @bringmeataco @briteoctopus @brokenstone @burningdarkfire @butcherbaby @bzb12345 @caedis @caelumdeity @caleaf @candycanexolo @captaincaiti @casanovasAnchor @casuallySleepy @ccccctk @cgilly @chespin @chocomonster @christina @cliones @cloverly @comette @copiousPeplom @corvid @corvidus @cosmicConundrum @cutinstincts @cyrallia @cywscross @daffynewt @daintyboots @dangerkittyn @deerfawn @delightfuliza @deviantdoge @disconcerto @doniider @doodlefae @dragonNMR @dualscepters @durandal @dustclouds @eateries @elfmoss @epzel @eriophora @escarlata4000 @everynne @faraway @felistopaz @feverking @ffgrape @fitz @flamyfox @fluffballofdoom @folie @foxpaaws @foxpaws @frizzchan @fuwafuwa @gemgem @gemino @glowingfirefly @godspeed @gotw3 @graphicmacaroon @greyyourwarden @grr @haikwoshevo @handsome @hapro @harmonywish @hat17 @hawwah @haxure @haylxx @hayum @heartcrusher1 @heiheidamowang @hemotypewriter @heronfoot @hexadecimal @hiddenmica @houseteeth @hybris @ideunatty @ilimati @infectionary @infinitelyy @insufferablecrab @iodine @ionicbondie @irithyll @isobel @ixia @jamaesi @jaxentiatil @jbapple @jd1620 @jennycatmystique @jockey @jr413 @jsquiddy @juawia @judiama @kaaoqi @kaidamoon @karilara @kaspertheghost @kazay @keraunic @keydotzip @kikay @kitten1774 @kittinthecreator @kkertas @kommoy @korradorable @koujakward @kriseis @kumoko @kyofanatic1 @lantadyme @leeedea @lemecrazy @lexarex @lightenvee @lightly @lilacthecat @limeypie @ljusclara @londoner @loststarship @luckless @luminousnoble @lynxedlight @lyttlekytten @manacampbell @maralice13 @marropo @marymouse @melancholymolly @meonox @micchikureshima @misericordieuse @misscallierose @mistystep @miuaki @mochimajuru @modernleopard @momoi @moosesushi @mummy @mumtup @murmur21 @mus @myths @necrophades @needtoscribble @nemodave @nightmischief @noixy @nonaline @nonarygame @nostalgic @nutmilkie @oberion @obliviousally @oilux @oly @oof @padfoot6 @parthenon @penantiomers @perifinite @piceouswings @pierrct @pikachan412 @pikachu1225 @pinkdesert @pioff @pirosgomba @pjoenix @platypus @pooses @potestas @pretend @professorpig @pseudovum @pulses @pushpin @putri @qew23 @quilliper @ranyani @rattus @raxyl @redfloon @refrayn @reliquiaen @remuslupn @rethi @rexasaurus @rocketgirl2 @rocketgrunt @roiben @rooty @rotdeer @rowdy @rubyredtan @ruirea @sQld @sableye @sailorlunatone @saltyscone @samwise @scarletskyz @selenomancy @senpai @seragakisei @sero @shamwow @shayflayplays @shibadog @shimmeringxolo @shortkeike @silverein @sinha27 @skin @skylexar @skysamba @sliceydicey @smileytechie @smokingponies @snowpea @snowy @snugglebug @solaritude @somnolentcypress @songify @sorai @squidragon @starblaziing @starsystems @stormydanish @straekitty @sugarcrash @suncodex @surfingpikachu @surskitty @synnful @taat60 @taipantigress @tasbot @thefrogg @thehungryfox @theresilence @theroiprocepios @thesecontexts @thetinyshiloh @tomfool @tompollicle @treesponge @triblobyte @triska @turtlee @uniquelykenn @varenyky @veevi @velvetpaws @vely @warriorofaces @wesleydog @whiteraven90 @widmo @wildewinged @wingedRenegade @winterbright @wintercovers @witchcraft @wobbitt @wrobles4 @wtf @xCatzy @xHel @xRainy @xarazura @xazz @xxace @yeechen @yomnea33 @yoosung @yukitsukihana @yum @yumejia @yurihands @zeguk [/size][/size]
PlHPRQ4.png
Since I'm releasing several skins to GASP at once, I've mashed together multiple pinglists and removed duplicate names. I apologize if I've done it wrong, as it's my first attempt at using GASP. The list itself is at the bottom of this post because even with dupes removed it's really long! Here are the keywords from each component list:
  • Pearlcatcher M, Accents, festival, gems, gold, jewelry/silks, royalty
  • Skydancer M, Accents, gold
  • Pearlcatcher F, Skincents, festival, arcane flight, purple, space/galaxy/stars/nebula
  • Fae F, Accents, lanterns
  • Skydancer F, Accents, glow, light flight
  • Pearlcatcher F, Skins, festival, arcane flight, purple, space/galaxy/stars/nebula
  • Skydancer F, Skins, festival, blue, cool colors, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, ice flight
  • Skydancer F, Skins, festival, fire flight, glow, light flight
Here are the skins. For more information please see the first page of this thread!
I'm probably getting in way over my head lol

catalogue_by_littlefiredragon-dc2r3a1.png

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!
@00Riku00 @Aalto @Aava @Abril @AbysmalGrace @Acacia @Achi @Acidfox @Actaeon @Ada @Adaris @Addmon @Adirael @Aegirscales @Aehdncl @Aerinsol @Aeroden @Aeronaught @Aetheric @Aevios @Ag47 @AimzVador @Airaly @Airis @Akal @Akesari @Aku @Alannaa @Aldru @AlexiCyn @Alive @Allocen @Allysun @Aloice @Alraune @Alstroemeria @Altair @Alternatewarning @Ambitious @AmelieLacroix @Ammut @Amorah @Amphiptere @Angii @Angilian @Angu15 @Anthea @Aoroen @Apellosine @Apfelobst @Apotheca @Apothecaria @Arcani @Archsage @Argonaut @Ariizumi @Arrakis @Artesia @Artgeekallday @Artichoke @Aruakhal @Asgore @AshRechner @Ashirene @Ashtastic @Asobi @Astraya @Astrologian @Athexreh @Auralion @Automedon @Avenitus @Avifors @Aviose @AwayfromBirdland @AyumiNemera @Balaeniceps @Balgriath @Ballad @BandedLake @Banjo @BatCatization @Beatrizklotz @Beezadrella @Bekuno @Belegorn @Beltaguise @Beruga @Betta @Bhaskara @Bhelryss @Bioslice @Birdskull @BitterTea @BizarreKitten @BlackMistress @BlackWinter @BladesFire @BlazeWolf @Blightwyrm @BloodSentry @BloodyBunny @BluMoon @BlueRampion @Bluedragon @Bluetadamore @Blushunt @Bonetrousel @Boundingfeather @Braixen @Brea @BrightIce @BrightShine @Britty @BrokenGems @Buffykiev @Bunnykins @BurntEmber @CabbageCat @CakeOn @Calixita @Candace @CandyPrincess @CanisMajoris @Carleigh @Carnivore @Carthasis @Cassichu @Cedric @Celes @CelestialBlue @Cerdae @Cerf @Cerys @Cethosia @Chaimellow @ChakraMiracle @Chants @CheeseChatot @Cheeseburger @Chelo @CheshireCatUk1 @Cheshires @Cheshly @Chocoli @Chocollama @ChristianCutie @Cindercate @CinnabarCobra @Cipheres @Circustry @Cirruss @Clavicado @Clifftop @ClockworkOctopus @Cngx @Cognitive @ColoradoBlues @Colorwavez @Comic1Sans @Condor @CorneliaR @CosmicSummer @Cov @CrazyassBat @Cron @Crota @Cryptic @Cryptozoolo @Crysi102 @Cuddleh @Dalison @Danaidae @Dangeroux @Danizaurs @DarkNiiinja @DarkOwl @Darkdragonfiend @Darkerai @DarklightRaven @Darkmekmon @DarkwingDove @Darlnim @Dartrix @DawnRavenclaw @DeadlyInformant @Deana @Decapitation @Dendropsyche @Denryu @Denutena @Desolation @Deva @Devs @DiamondElephant @Diamondsuits @Dior @Disanxian @Dishonor @Distances @Divinely @DracoLeo @Dracorvus @DragonDraws @Dragondrop @Dragonlaird @Dreadnoughtus @DreamingShad0ws @Drizziel @Duskflame @Dussty @Eagles @Ebrietas @Ecsentret @Edge @Effervessa @EifiCopper @Elachu @Elaendorlien @Eliatrope @Ellapinky @Ellowen @EmbarksFate @Emmahaa @Emordnilap @Empyreal @EndlessDragon @Enekokoro @Erendira @Erithuet @Eshye @Essynkardi @Evanescense @Evarinya @Eve @Exaltier @Exhalted @ExpectInsanity @Exxal @FWD @Fabro @Fadeela @Faileas @FairyArmadillo @FairyoftheMoon @FallingStar275 @Fanartsy @Fantelle @Farvel @Faustien @FauveNox @Faye @Featherly @Fereyik @Fervanus @Ffeion @Finne @FireflyRhapsody @Firo @Firtarian @FlareSolaire @Flaxen @Flaxxendragon @Fletcher @FloatingInSpace @Floidivoidi @FlufferLover @FluffyTundras @Flygone @ForeverEnchanted @Fortuna @Founder @Fritzi @FrostkingDemetri @Fujinyumi @Fujo @Fujoshi @Fukii @Fuurin @GEESE @GGBBQQ @GabrielReyes @GabuGabu @Galaxtic @GalazyBunny @Gallim @Gallus @Ganymede @Garizard @Gem4567 @Geowlett @Giarella @Gibby @Gilan @Glisselda @Glitterpaws @Godspeed @Goldenstorm @Golldfish @Goolix @Gravekeeper @Grimbone @GrumpyCatlover @Gwendolyn @Gyropilot @Hailey @Haoang20082 @Harribel @Hawkbeckfire @HayBau @Heathers @Heliopunk @Helva @HermitCrab @HerrWolf @Herumi @Hevnoraak @Hexephra @Hiame @Hideki @HighFives @Historian @Hocotate @Hoku @Holi @HorseCrazy @Hyenalope @IAmStillATestAccount @IanLeStraud @Iceex @IceyPuffin @Ichamo @Icicle16 @Ickyrus @Icystorm @Idari @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @Illume @Illuminary @Imani @InHeritent @Inahetalian @IndigoCat @InfinityLlama @InkyBrush @Inoue @Insouciant @Intikam @Inwe @Irarina @Iridaceae @Irmingard @Irregular @IsadoraCousland @Isidora @Iskars @Ithiltari @Itsy @IveRios @Ixnyeltha @Izilen @Izuna @Izurude @IzzyWizzy @JackMorrison @JackalSmiler @Jaie @Jaye @Jaypaw @Jaz @Jazz @Jenkow @JesterGurl @Journey @Juni @Juushika @Juyoung @KCGallows @KH3 @Kaelidra @KaidaMoon @Kaio @Kairo @Kairoku @Kaitii @Kaletah @Kalistys @Kaljaia @KameTurtle @Kanitai @Kardi @KatGrimm @Katalist @Katherine @Katreal @Katria @Kedalea @Keizaal @Kernun @Ketchum @Kikatzu @Killunia @Kin @Kipiekie @Kipuka @Kirmon64 @Kiseikune @Kitiara @KittyAoba @Kommoy @Koneko @Krin @Kunikida @Kurtcobain @Kushiel @Kylari @Kymris @Kyoya @Kyrislian @Lakefrost @Lallie @Lamia @LanthanumIridium @Lapidarist @Layenne90 @Leafdapple1 @Leannaa @Leenanishere @Leeomon @LegHorse @Lemonsinasoup @Leonaa @Leora @Leremis @Leucine @Leukowii @Lexreon @LhiannanSidhe @Lichtdrache @LilBlueSapling @Limelight @Lintufriikki @LionMagnus @Lionsong @Lissard @Lissy @LiveSky @Lizzi @Lnception @Lodzhal @Lonin @LordMalak @Lucatri @Lugiagirl98 @Lunakitty @Lundlaeva @Lunox @Lupen @Lupinus @Luteia @Luthyx @Luunai @Lycoteuthis @Lynchly @Lynn1 @MadDucks @MadaMada @Maddiebird @MafiaVamp @Magala @Maila @Makronyx @Malafunfun @Malatise @Maleficus @Malis @Malurus @Mangusto @MarinaQuakenbush @Massif @MasterBlox101 @Masumi @Maybels @Maye @MechWyrms @Meias @Meloetta @Menghuancat @MeraHunt @Mercendia @Mercure2333 @Meredith44 @Mezzo @Micheru @Mima @Minxwolfie @Mirna @MisfitsLanding @MissAlavesa @MissK @MollyMerula @Monchii @Mookzilla @Moonlace @Moons @Moray @Moristian @MortimerMironov @Mozzy @Mudguts @Murasaki @MusicMiner @MusicalMaladies @Muszka @Mycologist @Myndris @Myrrien @MystriDragon @Mytria @Nabesima @Nadopt @Naem @Nanosaur @Narcissos @Nardaviel @Narif @Nashawryn @Natorei @Necrovatai @Neflo @Nemora @Nenahel @Nepkitty @Nequior @Nevaka @Nevros @NicoleEirin @Nidanasi @NightRising @Nightvaled @Niharike @Niklia @Nilheim @Nimphy @Ninjakitten @Nivix @Noctiferous @Noirist @Noivian @NoodleMomma @Noodlesper @NorthPrincess @NotPigeons @NowViewing @Noxclerati @Noxeryrs @NuclearFudge @Nuegothy @NullE @Nuriya @Nymphalidae @Oakleaf @Oakwick @Oara @Obscaenus @OkaFloof @Okapi @Oodie @Orchestre @Oria @Oriel @OrionPax @Osa @Oszs @Otrera @Ouinoc @OverlordFreya @OwlFeather @Owlienerd @PMAbsoluteZero @Pai @PaintingFlowers @Pandademic @Panderz @PandragonsBox @Panicat @Panopticon @Parad0xxy @Parda @Pathogenic @Peacekeeper @Pecha @Peisinoe @PennyLane @Penryn @PeonydKingpin @Perseidas @Peyp @PharahRaptor @Phecat @Phoenixfyre @Pianist @Pieeee @Pigeonpanhandle @PixelofHealth @Pleasant @Plushstiel @PlushyRobot @Poi @Pollen @Potatis @Prelude @Prey @PrinceOfStorms @Priorknight @Pripyat @Pseudoscience @PuddleStars @RJWolf @RRHepburn @RandomPurple @Rangiku @Ranuja @Raptora @Rasaliina @Rascus @RationalParanoia @RayFisch @Raydioactive @RaynixAura @Reborn @Reckless @Redfern @Redsparrow @Reignhart @Renarin @RenegadeTalonz @Renoki @Reptilia @Resirose @Resorant @Rest @Rifka @Rifter @Riko @Rinibun @Ripcooperchick @Ririterasu @Rochambeau @RocketGrunt @Rohana @Romarin @RoseOfGehenna @Rosewing @Rosoidela @Rubisco @RuinousOmen @Runi @Rynne @RyuLevone @SabreRose @Safirien @Sagittarium @Sakuraa @Santoryu @Sanzuwu @Saphirosa @Saraku @SarcasticHawke @Saru @Savior @Sayla @ScarletSultan @Script @Scuzz @Scybilla @Seagold3733 @Seiryuu @Sentenza @SeptentrionSea @Septicaemic @Seriema @Serpede @Serpens @SerpentRose @ShadesofCyan @ShadowRising @Shadowangel @Shadowcaster1 @Shadowlugia711 @SharkButt @Sharkbutt @Sharkra @Sheba @SheerCold @Shian @ShinyTyrantrum @ShiroiYoukai @Shishiru @Shook @Shoyou @Shriayle @Shroomlet @Shuffluffalo @Siaur @Sickened @Sidorra @Silence @SilverFoxDemon @SilverS @Silverein @Silverhame @Silverishness @Silverlately @Sinfirmitas @Siopilos @SirArchimedes @SirLeafheart @Sirenia @Sivan @SkyyeofEmber @SleepyDrago @SleepyNightify @Smaugthealmighty @Smokeybunny @Snipe @Snowkitsu @SnowySunsets @Soldier76 @Sonora @Sophiellum @SorbetKing @Sotku @SoullessRogue @Soupy @Sourdeer @SouthFarthing @SparkleOfGold @Spassow @Spirit78 @Splattershot @Spontaneite @Spookied @SpookyClockwork @StarDandere @Starisia @StarlitFire @Starly @Starrlight @Starsoul @Starwolfs @Stasha @Steamplonk @Steel @Stenvela @SterlingKat @StormBerserker @Sucrose @SugarPlumFaerie @SugarfreeFox @Suntouched @Survivors @Svelte @SweetEkk0 @Syceris @SydKiaray @Sykona @SylvanMoon @Sylwyth @Synchros @Syntax @Synzia @TKodami @Taerar @Taiyou @TalaTari @Tangaroa @TangleFeather @TeaRex @Teacandy @TeddyDJ @Tempestris @Terpsichoria @ThatOneGirl @TheDwarfQueen @TheEnderDraco @TheJadeSiren @TheUltimateOwl @TheflyingTypO @Thesby @ThirtyOne @Thrawn @Thunderbird21 @Thysiria @Tiarana @Tidemaiden @Tidybunny @Tigenki @TigerRocky @TikindiDragon @Tinytalkingtina @Tiriea @Tobias @Toothiana @Toriel @Toriguel @TornadoTorrie @Touhou @Touming @ToxicE @ToxieToxie @Toxiee @Trachynhawb @Traidy @Trapeze @Tria91 @TribalDragon @Trickilicky @TriforceDrag0n @TsarinaTorment @Tuatara @Turnaboutkid @Twiggies @TxTiger @Ugryzelda @Uitwaaien @Ultima @Undergrowth @Unthymely @VPunica @Vader @VagabondSentinel @Vaihdokas @Valeguard @Valemora @Valentina @Valolaire @Valyrie @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Velociraptor42 @Velsim @Venax @Vendetta @Vengrisonne @Venneris @Veracity @Vespertiine @Vesperupus @Veylaron @ViciousPrincess @VictorNikiforov @VineDream @Viverridae @Volve @Vortex @Vulpen @Vyrelord @WDGaster @Watercolour @WeyrLeader @Whimzica @Whirlwish @WhiteMantis @Whitefoxtails @WickedHorror @WildFlora @Willo @Willowdawn @Windstrike @Wirenth @Wispwalker @Withoutbounds @World @Wrath @WynterDragen @Xemriss @Xirei @Xotis @Xtal @Yaevinn @Yagine @Yay @Yeechen @Yilara @Yin @Yoda @Yollizmaar @YoshiyaKiryu @YourMajestyFox @Ysdaar @Ythequeris @Zanate @Zarane @Zayev @Zedling @Zelai @ZeroAerie @Zikul @Zilleniose @Ziselmaki @a27594111 @absolmon @aecasia @aelith @aevios @alaneyes @aleksa77 @alexicyn @amberwing @ancelstierre @angsthound @anhbon921 @annadandelion @anrei @aphasia @aphreal @apis @appreciate @arach @arcaneidolriots @arian @artangcls @artillerychick @ashenhartkrie @asterope @astroprojection @atomicpastel @atrolock @avianAnnihilator @awaicu @ayatos @azhdrake @baelistair @bandit1971 @banjo @baudelaire @bel @bioglitch @biqua @birdfairy @bisou @bluesparrow46 @boxparts @brdey @briar @bringmeataco @briteoctopus @brokenstone @burningdarkfire @butcherbaby @bzb12345 @caedis @caelumdeity @caleaf @candycanexolo @captaincaiti @casanovasAnchor @casuallySleepy @ccccctk @cgilly @chespin @chocomonster @christina @cliones @cloverly @comette @copiousPeplom @corvid @corvidus @cosmicConundrum @cutinstincts @cyrallia @cywscross @daffynewt @daintyboots @dangerkittyn @deerfawn @delightfuliza @deviantdoge @disconcerto @doniider @doodlefae @dragonNMR @dualscepters @durandal @dustclouds @eateries @elfmoss @epzel @eriophora @escarlata4000 @everynne @faraway @felistopaz @feverking @ffgrape @fitz @flamyfox @fluffballofdoom @folie @foxpaaws @foxpaws @frizzchan @fuwafuwa @gemgem @gemino @glowingfirefly @godspeed @gotw3 @graphicmacaroon @greyyourwarden @grr @haikwoshevo @handsome @hapro @harmonywish @hat17 @hawwah @haxure @haylxx @hayum @heartcrusher1 @heiheidamowang @hemotypewriter @heronfoot @hexadecimal @hiddenmica @houseteeth @hybris @ideunatty @ilimati @infectionary @infinitelyy @insufferablecrab @iodine @ionicbondie @irithyll @isobel @ixia @jamaesi @jaxentiatil @jbapple @jd1620 @jennycatmystique @jockey @jr413 @jsquiddy @juawia @judiama @kaaoqi @kaidamoon @karilara @kaspertheghost @kazay @keraunic @keydotzip @kikay @kitten1774 @kittinthecreator @kkertas @kommoy @korradorable @koujakward @kriseis @kumoko @kyofanatic1 @lantadyme @leeedea @lemecrazy @lexarex @lightenvee @lightly @lilacthecat @limeypie @ljusclara @londoner @loststarship @luckless @luminousnoble @lynxedlight @lyttlekytten @manacampbell @maralice13 @marropo @marymouse @melancholymolly @meonox @micchikureshima @misericordieuse @misscallierose @mistystep @miuaki @mochimajuru @modernleopard @momoi @moosesushi @mummy @mumtup @murmur21 @mus @myths @necrophades @needtoscribble @nemodave @nightmischief @noixy @nonaline @nonarygame @nostalgic @nutmilkie @oberion @obliviousally @oilux @oly @oof @padfoot6 @parthenon @penantiomers @perifinite @piceouswings @pierrct @pikachan412 @pikachu1225 @pinkdesert @pioff @pirosgomba @pjoenix @platypus @pooses @potestas @pretend @professorpig @pseudovum @pulses @pushpin @putri @qew23 @quilliper @ranyani @rattus @raxyl @redfloon @refrayn @reliquiaen @remuslupn @rethi @rexasaurus @rocketgirl2 @rocketgrunt @roiben @rooty @rotdeer @rowdy @rubyredtan @ruirea @sQld @sableye @sailorlunatone @saltyscone @samwise @scarletskyz @selenomancy @senpai @seragakisei @sero @shamwow @shayflayplays @shibadog @shimmeringxolo @shortkeike @silverein @sinha27 @skin @skylexar @skysamba @sliceydicey @smileytechie @smokingponies @snowpea @snowy @snugglebug @solaritude @somnolentcypress @songify @sorai @squidragon @starblaziing @starsystems @stormydanish @straekitty @sugarcrash @suncodex @surfingpikachu @surskitty @synnful @taat60 @taipantigress @tasbot @thefrogg @thehungryfox @theresilence @theroiprocepios @thesecontexts @thetinyshiloh @tomfool @tompollicle @treesponge @triblobyte @triska @turtlee @uniquelykenn @varenyky @veevi @velvetpaws @vely @warriorofaces @wesleydog @whiteraven90 @widmo @wildewinged @wingedRenegade @winterbright @wintercovers @witchcraft @wobbitt @wrobles4 @*** @xCatzy @xHel @xRainy @xarazura @xazz @xxace @yeechen @yomnea33 @yoosung @yukitsukihana @yum @yumejia @yurihands @zeguk
@Paladingineer Slot for riches of the earth please!
@Paladingineer Slot for riches of the earth please!
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
a slot for riches of the earth please
a slot for riches of the earth please
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Paladingineer can i see "Blessed Glow" on this dragon [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=139&auth=7faeed7d7174d3072ea67ad5bdd7ac8c2d0f3ff0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] and "Gilded Glory" on this one? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=109&auth=2d26f8f06810faa998dc5d541ed356d9105c2c83&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Paladingineer
can i see "Blessed Glow" on this dragon
dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=10&winggene=5&wings=139&auth=7faeed7d7174d3072ea67ad5bdd7ac8c2d0f3ff0&dummyext=prev.png

and "Gilded Glory" on this one?
dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=109&auth=2d26f8f06810faa998dc5d541ed356d9105c2c83&dummyext=prev.png
timezone: FR+11
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122