Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |Cavalier's Colors| (Currently CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122
@JackalSmiler @karaglen00
I am still awaiting a response from you. Are you still interested in Riches of the Earth? If so, please PM me to cast a vote for Diamonds or No Diamonds, as only one variant will be printed.

@Takora
Oh Lightweaver I'm so sorry I wrote your name down as Takota.
Anyways I'm going to print Riches of the Earth, but I need to confirm that everyone is still interested, and decide whether to print the diamonds or no diamonds version. Please PM me to cast your vote for which one you prefer!
@JackalSmiler @karaglen00
I am still awaiting a response from you. Are you still interested in Riches of the Earth? If so, please PM me to cast a vote for Diamonds or No Diamonds, as only one variant will be printed.

@Takora
Oh Lightweaver I'm so sorry I wrote your name down as Takota.
Anyways I'm going to print Riches of the Earth, but I need to confirm that everyone is still interested, and decide whether to print the diamonds or no diamonds version. Please PM me to cast your vote for which one you prefer!
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer

Yup! Sorry, must have missed the ping :o
@Paladingineer

Yup! Sorry, must have missed the ping :o
ybwf4f9.gif
@diamondnoodles
And you. I forgot to send you a reminder ping with the others I'm still waiting on.
Are you still interested in Riches of the Earth? If so, please PM me to cast a vote - diamonds or no diamonds. Only one version will get printed.
@diamondnoodles
And you. I forgot to send you a reminder ping with the others I'm still waiting on.
Are you still interested in Riches of the Earth? If so, please PM me to cast a vote - diamonds or no diamonds. Only one version will get printed.
@Paladingineer
I'm sorry, I don't have enough gems to pay for it.
@Paladingineer
I'm sorry, I don't have enough gems to pay for it.
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
@karaglen00
Alright, I'll remove you from the list. You can always come back later.

@TheJadeSiren
Someone else dropped off the list, so I'm putting you on in their place.

Now we're just waiting for confirmation of interest from @takora and @diamondnoodles before I'll put out the call for payment.
@karaglen00
Alright, I'll remove you from the list. You can always come back later.

@TheJadeSiren
Someone else dropped off the list, so I'm putting you on in their place.

Now we're just waiting for confirmation of interest from @takora and @diamondnoodles before I'll put out the call for payment.
@Paladingineer do you still have slots for riches?
@Paladingineer do you still have slots for riches?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike
Maybe. If we don't hear back from Takora in a couple days, or they're not interested, I can put you in.
Otherwise, I can put you on a reserve list for the next batch.
@Niharike
Maybe. If we don't hear back from Takora in a couple days, or they're not interested, I can put you in.
Otherwise, I can put you on a reserve list for the next batch.
@keaster329 @wintercreek @jackalsmiler @TheJadeSiren @lissajo @diamondnoodles @doppelbia @Valkyriethorn @Tyria @aberdakitty @ignisflamel @takora @xirei @starsystems

The votes are in and everyone has confirmed their slot!
Diamonds version won by a landslide!

Jackalsmiler already sent payment. Everyone else, please send me 340 gems before the end of December 6th. That is one week from today. Crossroads is preferred over PMs.
Once I get everyone's payment locked in, I'll accept the gems, buy the blueprints, and submit the skin for printing.
@keaster329 @wintercreek @jackalsmiler @TheJadeSiren @lissajo @diamondnoodles @doppelbia @Valkyriethorn @Tyria @aberdakitty @ignisflamel @takora @xirei @starsystems

The votes are in and everyone has confirmed their slot!
Diamonds version won by a landslide!

Jackalsmiler already sent payment. Everyone else, please send me 340 gems before the end of December 6th. That is one week from today. Crossroads is preferred over PMs.
Once I get everyone's payment locked in, I'll accept the gems, buy the blueprints, and submit the skin for printing.
Once @keaster329 sends payment, I'll submit the accent for printing.
Once @keaster329 sends payment, I'll submit the accent for printing.
@keaster329 @wintercreek @jackalsmiler @TheJadeSiren @lissajo @diamondnoodles @doppelbia @Valkyriethorn @Tyria @aberdakitty @ignisflamel @takora @xirei @starsystems Thank you for getting those gems to me in a timely fashion! I've put in the order for the skin and will crossroads them back to you when they're ready, probably in about a week. Also, because I found it amusing: [quote name="Flight Rising"]Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '44444'.[/quote]

Thank you for getting those gems to me in a timely fashion! I've put in the order for the skin and will crossroads them back to you when they're ready, probably in about a week.

Also, because I found it amusing:
Flight Rising wrote:
Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '44444'.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122