Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Workshop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 344 345
@Autopilot

I like the 2nd version a bit better, but will be happy with either one you print. :)

Also I need a copy of Gold Feathers for one of my Tun girls. Thanks!
@Autopilot

I like the 2nd version a bit better, but will be happy with either one you print. :)

Also I need a copy of Gold Feathers for one of my Tun girls. Thanks!
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
@Autopilot ok, gimme a slot for Cyber Rave please! (I've got this stuck in my head XD )
@Autopilot ok, gimme a slot for Cyber Rave please! (I've got this stuck in my head XD )
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@Autopilot

I like the original version of nudibranch :) but i'll take whichever ^^
@Autopilot

I like the original version of nudibranch :) but i'll take whichever ^^
@Autopilot

Could I get a slot for Axolotl pls?
@Autopilot

Could I get a slot for Axolotl pls?
x8xEApE.png
@Autopilot Oh lord, these are too pretty!

Can I snag a slot for Tun-Bow, Vibrant Burn, Gold Feathers, Guardian Wyrme and Bad Disguise please?

i don't need any of those gems at all
@Autopilot Oh lord, these are too pretty!

Can I snag a slot for Tun-Bow, Vibrant Burn, Gold Feathers, Guardian Wyrme and Bad Disguise please?

i don't need any of those gems at all
L8mhHcd.png
@AutoPilot

Could I be put on the list for Gold Feathers and Wingless Tufts?

Also if you ever do an owl accent or plan to I would love to be pinged @-@
@AutoPilot

Could I be put on the list for Gold Feathers and Wingless Tufts?

Also if you ever do an owl accent or plan to I would love to be pinged @-@
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@Autopilot

I like the altered one. it's just a touch lighter, so apparel will probably go on better. (I'm thinking Teardrop Lazuli stuff on it, hah).

Edit: DANG IT AUTO! *rummages in gem drawer while muttering "You and your awesome accents...." Put me down for Tun-Bow too please.
@Autopilot

I like the altered one. it's just a touch lighter, so apparel will probably go on better. (I'm thinking Teardrop Lazuli stuff on it, hah).

Edit: DANG IT AUTO! *rummages in gem drawer while muttering "You and your awesome accents...." Put me down for Tun-Bow too please.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Autopilot Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the keywords 'interest check' is more for if you're showing a WIP, not if you're selling actual slots ^^ (I'm not upset, but it just filters a lot of people out, so I really did want to let you know lol) Also, if you're pinging several accents it's *awesome* that you're putting everything in the same post but you may want to consider putting all the images at the top. I got this ping this morning and my sleepy brain didn't tell me to scroll down to the bottom of the first pinglist to see all the others! oAo;;; (It missed the s in creationS, I guess lol)
@Autopilot Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the keywords 'interest check' is more for if you're showing a WIP, not if you're selling actual slots ^^ (I'm not upset, but it just filters a lot of people out, so I really did want to let you know lol) Also, if you're pinging several accents it's *awesome* that you're putting everything in the same post but you may want to consider putting all the images at the top. I got this ping this morning and my sleepy brain didn't tell me to scroll down to the bottom of the first pinglist to see all the others! oAo;;; (It missed the s in creationS, I guess lol)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Autopilot

Ah, I love them both! But I'll just take one copy of the male tundra accent please. (Payment sent)
@Autopilot

Ah, I love them both! But I'll just take one copy of the male tundra accent please. (Payment sent)
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@AutoPilot i'd like to snag a slot for the tun-bow accent
@AutoPilot i'd like to snag a slot for the tun-bow accent
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 344 345