Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2017 Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@counterklock thank you so much! and to @kisaeri who commented on my userpage about pinging and printing for Fossilized Wood if it doesnt get picked, it's a possibility! It would just depend on people's interest : D
@counterklock thank you so much! and to @kisaeri who commented on my userpage about pinging and printing for Fossilized Wood if it doesnt get picked, it's a possibility! It would just depend on people's interest : D
CTK's Starlit Shop for Accents & Skins
@Lunakitty Gemcutter is really nice! I like it.
@Lunakitty Gemcutter is really nice! I like it.
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
@counterklock @Killuazoomyck

Than k you ;w;
Also about that leftmost preview...When I scryed the wings I thought of something similar, leading me to give it a blue capsule. Caribbean, I think? Not sure.
@counterklock @Killuazoomyck

Than k you ;w;
Also about that leftmost preview...When I scryed the wings I thought of something similar, leading me to give it a blue capsule. Caribbean, I think? Not sure.
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@Kaohs - OMG...I LOVE this idea! Good luck on it winning, most definitely. If it doesn't, I'd still like to see you sell copies, or try for another color scheme in another holiday!
@Kaohs - OMG...I LOVE this idea! Good luck on it winning, most definitely. If it doesn't, I'd still like to see you sell copies, or try for another color scheme in another holiday!
HzGpUHb.png
@Kitsicles - I also love your stone/moss/leafy Coatl; the Capsule Scry does give it something extra. I've always been a fan of the stone/moss look, though ^_^
@Kitsicles - I also love your stone/moss/leafy Coatl; the Capsule Scry does give it something extra. I've always been a fan of the stone/moss look, though ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
@Zubliter @DeviBrigard

Nice entry. Good luck!

@Zubliter @DeviBrigard

Nice entry. Good luck!

TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
SOMEBODY, PLEASE!

I don't have enough money for this skin madness, but I have an idea..........

Actually, I have two.

One is for Wildclaw males-

It has gem scales and a shimmering rainbow underbelly. With all of the colors melted together.

The second one is for female Faes-

A complete taupe skin, yet there are cracks with light shining through.

HELP! Can any of you make these? I'll post more details later.
SOMEBODY, PLEASE!

I don't have enough money for this skin madness, but I have an idea..........

Actually, I have two.

One is for Wildclaw males-

It has gem scales and a shimmering rainbow underbelly. With all of the colors melted together.

The second one is for female Faes-

A complete taupe skin, yet there are cracks with light shining through.

HELP! Can any of you make these? I'll post more details later.
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
@DeviBrigard good luck with your entry, it's absolutely beautiful! definitely hoping it wins :)
@DeviBrigard good luck with your entry, it's absolutely beautiful! definitely hoping it wins :)
5kODyPT.gif Wy0IOy1.png5kODyPT.gif
@Kaohs

I hardly ever bothering looking through the submissions for fest skins because a) I'm lazy and b) I'd hate to be disappointed something didn't get printed and c) there's always the chance might consider risking funds bothering an artist to get their accent/skin printed anyway if I did.

Above all I never bother commenting on skins should I bother looking for at entires for once.

But I have to say: I love your skincent. I never care for the large transparent areas, but that is a sick skincent and I need it. My inner dino lover craves it. I will be legitimately heartbroken if it doesn't win. That is the creme de la creme. Bless your creativity. If you make a shop or alt color examples, I'd be dying to see 'em!
@Kaohs

I hardly ever bothering looking through the submissions for fest skins because a) I'm lazy and b) I'd hate to be disappointed something didn't get printed and c) there's always the chance might consider risking funds bothering an artist to get their accent/skin printed anyway if I did.

Above all I never bother commenting on skins should I bother looking for at entires for once.

But I have to say: I love your skincent. I never care for the large transparent areas, but that is a sick skincent and I need it. My inner dino lover craves it. I will be legitimately heartbroken if it doesn't win. That is the creme de la creme. Bless your creativity. If you make a shop or alt color examples, I'd be dying to see 'em!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
I started an accent/skincent last year and never finished, but I think I'll be able to do it this year. x) It's supposed to be mosaic wings! There is still the reference in the top left. :-D The colors are not final yet but will be in this direction. And I don't know yet whether I'll add some kind of shading on each tile or on some of them. I hope this is a good place to show wips. If that's the case: What do you think? A good/bad idea? Too busy? The standard Fae and a bee Fae: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/240a440689f5dc8945b87d34635bfc75/tumblr_oy70x9GQwb1w8tzaro3_r1_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ca958738df7a04d7f7097694f65d6349/tumblr_oy70x9GQwb1w8tzaro2_r2_400.png[/img]
I started an accent/skincent last year and never finished, but I think I'll be able to do it this year. x)

It's supposed to be mosaic wings! There is still the reference in the top left. :-D
The colors are not final yet but will be in this direction. And I don't know yet whether I'll add some kind of shading on each tile or on some of them.

I hope this is a good place to show wips.
If that's the case: What do you think? A good/bad idea? Too busy?

The standard Fae and a bee Fae:
tumblr_oy70x9GQwb1w8tzaro3_r1_400.png
tumblr_oy70x9GQwb1w8tzaro2_r2_400.png
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33