Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2017 Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
greetings!
i would really love to enter, but i don't know how to get the finished entry onto the forum post
greetings!
i would really love to enter, but i don't know how to get the finished entry onto the forum post
@Ursus I'd be interested in a copy! I hope you win!
@Ursus I'd be interested in a copy! I hope you win!
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@ChaosTearKitsune oh my gosh your wildclaw skin is gorgeous. I'm really, really hoping it wins, because I don't think I've seen something like this before.

@Jussie !!! This is a really unique and clever concept, and tbh if this gets in I'm gonna snatch one up for my Earth Rep even though she doesn't have gem bond. It gives the sense that the dragon really is as big and as old as a mountain

@Lunakitty i love this accent. I love it so much and I already know what dragon I would put it on. The colors are so gorgeous and I especially like the runes along the wing edge

@Kitsicles This skin reminds me a lot of a waterfall cliffside in the forest! The farthest left example you provided made me think of a waterfall especially.

@Ursus I feel like this one is spooky enough to be a RoR skin, but it also works as a Rockbreaker's skin. I really like the reddish crytal-rocks growing out of the dragon's shoulders!
@ChaosTearKitsune oh my gosh your wildclaw skin is gorgeous. I'm really, really hoping it wins, because I don't think I've seen something like this before.

@Jussie !!! This is a really unique and clever concept, and tbh if this gets in I'm gonna snatch one up for my Earth Rep even though she doesn't have gem bond. It gives the sense that the dragon really is as big and as old as a mountain

@Lunakitty i love this accent. I love it so much and I already know what dragon I would put it on. The colors are so gorgeous and I especially like the runes along the wing edge

@Kitsicles This skin reminds me a lot of a waterfall cliffside in the forest! The farthest left example you provided made me think of a waterfall especially.

@Ursus I feel like this one is spooky enough to be a RoR skin, but it also works as a Rockbreaker's skin. I really like the reddish crytal-rocks growing out of the dragon's shoulders!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
This is just me commenting on ppl's stuff, and please don't feel like you have to take any of my advice, it's your art, your skin, I'm just suggesting what I think, but what matters most is what you think. (Also, some of these will just be compliments)

@RedArsenal ooo I like yours a lot actually!! I would've loved to see it get darker at the top and lighter at the bottom, like it was actual soil! but that's just me being really passionate about soil horizons.
Aaa I really do like it though!

@lizagem I think there's color outside of the lines, but that just be my eyes seeing things lol
Its a lovely idea! I'm not a huge fan of skins (accents for life!) but it's a skin I'd like to see one of my mirrors wearing!

@MikiTitan hhh i hope i don't come off as too harsh, i really like the colors, and honestly I adore anything for faes. It's just, it doesn't look like a Rockbreaker skin, there's not really any earthy, or gem-like about it. I believe it needs some details, perhaps some shines to give it a gem look?
Though of course, it is your creation, you don't need to take my suggestions.

@Parsnips I really like this accent! I think it's just fantastic! Though I do wish you had gone the redder sandstone route, but that's just my opinion (cause I love those reddish desert walls lol)

@Kaohs is that a dinosaur? Cause if that's a dinosaur I love it

@Kitsicles three words
i love it!!!!!
This is just me commenting on ppl's stuff, and please don't feel like you have to take any of my advice, it's your art, your skin, I'm just suggesting what I think, but what matters most is what you think. (Also, some of these will just be compliments)

@RedArsenal ooo I like yours a lot actually!! I would've loved to see it get darker at the top and lighter at the bottom, like it was actual soil! but that's just me being really passionate about soil horizons.
Aaa I really do like it though!

@lizagem I think there's color outside of the lines, but that just be my eyes seeing things lol
Its a lovely idea! I'm not a huge fan of skins (accents for life!) but it's a skin I'd like to see one of my mirrors wearing!

@MikiTitan hhh i hope i don't come off as too harsh, i really like the colors, and honestly I adore anything for faes. It's just, it doesn't look like a Rockbreaker skin, there's not really any earthy, or gem-like about it. I believe it needs some details, perhaps some shines to give it a gem look?
Though of course, it is your creation, you don't need to take my suggestions.

@Parsnips I really like this accent! I think it's just fantastic! Though I do wish you had gone the redder sandstone route, but that's just my opinion (cause I love those reddish desert walls lol)

@Kaohs is that a dinosaur? Cause if that's a dinosaur I love it

@Kitsicles three words
i love it!!!!!
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Killuazoomyck Yes it is ^^ (a spinosaurus ... hope it's look like XDD)
@Killuazoomyck Yes it is ^^ (a spinosaurus ... hope it's look like XDD)
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
@darkrain666 have you posted the image elsewheres? (Such as dA, tumblr, Imgur, etc) If so, all you should need to do is right click on the img and it should bring up a thing that says "copy image url" and then you go to the forum you'd put in this code [code][img]url goes here[/img][/code] And then the img should appear there, and you'll have posted! If that's not what you needed help with, then I probably don't know lol
@darkrain666 have you posted the image elsewheres? (Such as dA, tumblr, Imgur, etc)
If so, all you should need to do is right click on the img and it should bring up a thing that says "copy image url" and then you go to the forum you'd put in this code
Code:
[img]url goes here[/img]
And then the img should appear there, and you'll have posted!
If that's not what you needed help with, then I probably don't know lol
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
@Kaohs oh my god, yes! I loved spinosaurus' as a kid so much!! Oh goodness, I really want that skin now
@Kaohs oh my god, yes! I loved spinosaurus' as a kid so much!! Oh goodness, I really want that skin now
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
@Killuazoomyck no, i haven't posted it anywhere else yet i'll go post it on dA and see if that works :> edit -> i've uploaded it to dA, but when i right click, there isnt a copy image irl edit 2 -> i still can't get the image to show ;-; [img]https://eternal-mysteries.deviantart.com/art/Skin-Fae-F-Dragon-712308159[/img]
@Killuazoomyck no, i haven't posted it anywhere else yet
i'll go post it on dA and see if that works :>

edit -> i've uploaded it to dA, but when i right click, there isnt a copy image irl
edit 2 -> i still can't get the image to show ;-;

[img]https://eternal-mysteries.deviantart.com/art/Skin-Fae-F-Dragon-712308159[/img]
@darkrain666 [code][img]https://img00.deviantart.net/5333/i/2017/302/5/d/skin_fae_f_dragon_by_eternal_mysteries-dbs38hr.png[/img][/code] Try copying and pasting this- it should work!
@darkrain666
Code:
[img]https://img00.deviantart.net/5333/i/2017/302/5/d/skin_fae_f_dragon_by_eternal_mysteries-dbs38hr.png[/img]

Try copying and pasting this- it should work!
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
@Killuazoomyk yep, it works! tysm for the help! :>
@Killuazoomyk yep, it works! tysm for the help! :>
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33