Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2017 Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/165091621744934914/374068987299889153/image.png[/img] siiiigh i wish i could make a skin.....as y'all can see.....skin making isn't very mobile friendly :((( there's,,,like no app to open PSDs rip I had to just get a scry of a grey basic dragon (which obviously won't work) but i really wanted to do a soil horizon (O horizon being the grassy part on top) and wellll of course this'll never be finished cause lol i doubt i could do it correctly, since the lineart is on the same layer cause PSDs just don't work ;-;
image.png

siiiigh i wish i could make a skin.....as y'all can see.....skin making isn't very mobile friendly :(((
there's,,,like no app to open PSDs rip
I had to just get a scry of a grey basic dragon (which obviously won't work)
but i really wanted to do a soil horizon (O horizon being the grassy part on top)
and wellll of course this'll never be finished cause lol i doubt i could do it correctly, since the lineart is on the same layer cause PSDs just don't work ;-;
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Lunakitty
If you don't win, please let me know if you put it up for sale on the forums! I really love your accent.
@Lunakitty
If you don't win, please let me know if you put it up for sale on the forums! I really love your accent.
cvhDu9P.gif
@Maiiau
Thank you very much! I already have a few requests, so I might if it doesn't get picked ^^
@Maiiau
Thank you very much! I already have a few requests, so I might if it doesn't get picked ^^
ukDKhF5.png
I like Cracked Topaz - Skin
@Infernette
NB43KMu.png
Good luck to everyone! My entry is currently named Crumbling Coatl and is on page 4. ^^

Here are my current favorites:
@Autopilot 's Prismatic Gold is absolute gold
I'm not cracked (crazy), I like @Infernette 's Cracked Topaz
I'm also rooting for @Zubliter 's Rooting For You
blame zub's skin name for those bad puns-
Good luck to everyone! My entry is currently named Crumbling Coatl and is on page 4. ^^

Here are my current favorites:
@Autopilot 's Prismatic Gold is absolute gold
I'm not cracked (crazy), I like @Infernette 's Cracked Topaz
I'm also rooting for @Zubliter 's Rooting For You
blame zub's skin name for those bad puns-
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
I do want to post a reminder that stock photos/brushes/textures are not allowed in our skins.
I do want to post a reminder that stock photos/brushes/textures are not allowed in our skins.
Hello ! C:

I have an idea of accent, but a question came to my mind! Is it your right to brush? Without much abuse of course!
But it is to make a minimum of texture! C:

Thanks ! <3

EDIt- ah bah, thanks Undel x)
Hello ! C:

I have an idea of accent, but a question came to my mind! Is it your right to brush? Without much abuse of course!
But it is to make a minimum of texture! C:

Thanks ! <3

EDIt- ah bah, thanks Undel x)
Ok but like Ursus's 'Cairnstone Wyrm' is seriously amazing and and I really hope it wins !
Ok but like Ursus's 'Cairnstone Wyrm' is seriously amazing and and I really hope it wins !
Wait, does it look like I used a texture? orz
I didn't, I just used what was already in my art program.
Or was it just a coicidence that they posted right after me-
Should I go back and edit the skincent??
freaking out over here
Wait, does it look like I used a texture? orz
I didn't, I just used what was already in my art program.
Or was it just a coicidence that they posted right after me-
Should I go back and edit the skincent??
freaking out over here
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
I almost wish I had a female skydancer because of the eye agate skin! That is a BEAUTIFUL entry I hope it wins!

Also the blue accent for female bogs is INCREDIBLE I need 12
I almost wish I had a female skydancer because of the eye agate skin! That is a BEAUTIFUL entry I hope it wins!

Also the blue accent for female bogs is INCREDIBLE I need 12
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33