Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Doc's workshop - Plague doctor imp masks
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 156 157
@Aeriel Hey ! Runs for Hyacintho Caelum are still open, so you can add you name on the preorder list ! [img]https://zupimages.net/up/19/27/g8pm.png[/img]
@Aeriel Hey ! Runs for Hyacintho Caelum are still open, so you can add you name on the preorder list !

g8pm.png
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
@DocMulligan

Great! Could you please add me to both the Hyacintho Caelum and Loyalty lists? (I can't do it myself at the moment.)

Thanks!
@DocMulligan

Great! Could you please add me to both the Hyacintho Caelum and Loyalty lists? (I can't do it myself at the moment.)

Thanks!
ZU5HtR6.png
@Aeriel Sure ! Thanks a lot ^^
@Aeriel Sure ! Thanks a lot ^^
Hi OP! Could I get a preview of Loyalty on this scry?[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=33&winggene=28&wings=12&auth=9582d6186d6954c72d0b7c7cba71fc270734aa54&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hi OP! Could I get a preview of Loyalty on this scry?dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=33&winggene=28&wings=12&auth=9582d6186d6954c72d0b7c7cba71fc270734aa54&dummyext=prev.png
Hi @ChronicleCat, I'm sorry for the delay... I was very busy... here we go ! [img]https://zupimages.net/up/19/27/79g7.png[/img]
Hi @ChronicleCat, I'm sorry for the delay... I was very busy... here we go !

79g7.png
@DocMulligan

Hi there, I've just added myself for Hyacintho Caelum, but I just wanted to check if you are definitely doing another run? (I hope so!). Or if you still have any spare from the first run? (I saw the spreadsheet said a couple were on the AH at some point, but the only copy there now is about 1500g or something lol).

It's a lovely skin so I hope I can get a copy :)
@DocMulligan

Hi there, I've just added myself for Hyacintho Caelum, but I just wanted to check if you are definitely doing another run? (I hope so!). Or if you still have any spare from the first run? (I saw the spreadsheet said a couple were on the AH at some point, but the only copy there now is about 1500g or something lol).

It's a lovely skin so I hope I can get a copy :)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Nemalu

Hey there ! Sure, Hiacyntho is still available and will be retired only after 3 runs, but I need more pre-order for buy the blueprint !
@Nemalu

Hey there ! Sure, Hiacyntho is still available and will be retired only after 3 runs, but I need more pre-order for buy the blueprint !
@DocMulligan

OK thanks, I'll just have to hope someone else signs up!
@DocMulligan

OK thanks, I'll just have to hope someone else signs up!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@DocMulligan i'd love a copy of Loyalty if it's still available! :)
@DocMulligan i'd love a copy of Loyalty if it's still available! :)
@kjolvor Hey ! Added to the order list, thanks ;)
@kjolvor Hey ! Added to the order list, thanks ;)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 156 157