Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@DragonWarrior333 Gotcha :) Love ur avatar btw
@DragonWarrior333 Gotcha :) Love ur avatar btw
BFEMrcM.png
@Ghoulcats @snowpea @Bumblesweet @treesponge @hat17 @Kaitii @Trickilicky @GEESE @Jecai Here's the edited version w/ darker lineart/shadows per FR's request. Just wanted to show all of you to make sure you're okay with it. As of right now I've posted it in the Skin Issues forum to make sure it is a-okay before I resubmit it. I'm just waiting on a response from one of the admins. [img]https://i.imgur.com/gRJIJmB.png[/img]
@Ghoulcats @snowpea @Bumblesweet @treesponge @hat17 @Kaitii @Trickilicky @GEESE @Jecai

Here's the edited version w/ darker lineart/shadows per FR's request. Just wanted to show all of you to make sure you're okay with it. As of right now I've posted it in the Skin Issues forum to make sure it is a-okay before I resubmit it. I'm just waiting on a response from one of the admins.

gRJIJmB.png
BFEMrcM.png
Still fine with me!
Still fine with me!
Looks good to me :)
Looks good to me :)
jUthK4t.png
Still good!
Still good!
You're all gems
@nohsara :)
SLOT. PLEASE
And please add me to yours pinglist
@nohsara :)
SLOT. PLEASE
And please add me to yours pinglist
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari you got it :)
@TalaTari you got it :)
BFEMrcM.png
@nosara Thank you for the compliment ^-^

Also, will you be submitting the second printing? All but one slots are filled, and I would love to have it for Halloween. If not, that's fine. I just wanted to ask :)
@nosara Thank you for the compliment ^-^

Also, will you be submitting the second printing? All but one slots are filled, and I would love to have it for Halloween. If not, that's fine. I just wanted to ask :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

I wanna make sure I can fill all the slots before I submit round 2, and I still have to make one final adjustment to the clipping lineart layer before I can even re-submit round one (to comply w/ the skin guidelines). Even if everything was ready and all slots for round 2 were filled though, it takes 5-7 days for FR to approve and send the skin back, so unfortunately neither round will be sent out before Halloween.
@DragonWarrior333

I wanna make sure I can fill all the slots before I submit round 2, and I still have to make one final adjustment to the clipping lineart layer before I can even re-submit round one (to comply w/ the skin guidelines). Even if everything was ready and all slots for round 2 were filled though, it takes 5-7 days for FR to approve and send the skin back, so unfortunately neither round will be sent out before Halloween.
BFEMrcM.png
@Ghoulcats @snowpea @Bumblesweet @treesponge @hat17 @Kaitii @Trickilicky @GEESE @Jecai

Heya, sorry I disappeared for like a week with no updates. I had to make one final small tweak to the lineart, which I just got to today. I am going to re-submit now, hopefully it gets approved this time!

Heya, sorry I disappeared for like a week with no updates. I had to make one final small tweak to the lineart, which I just got to today. I am going to re-submit now, hopefully it gets approved this time!
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17