Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Ghoulcats @snowpea @Bumblesweet @treesponge @hat17 @Kaitii @Trickilicky @GEESE @Jecai
I have all you guys down and round 1 is filled! Please send payment :) I'll submit the accent after I've received at least 7 payments.

@Maila @Xylom @JulmaSatu @Kymris
I've put you guys down on a tentative Round 2 slot list. If I get 6 more people, that'll obviously make it an official slot list.

Also to anyone else reading this, I've added 2 optional treasure slots to the Round 2 slot list, at a rate of 1:820. Just thought it might be helpful if I offered that option.

@LapisDragon17718 In case you're interested in the treasure option
@Ghoulcats @snowpea @Bumblesweet @treesponge @hat17 @Kaitii @Trickilicky @GEESE @Jecai
I have all you guys down and round 1 is filled! Please send payment :) I'll submit the accent after I've received at least 7 payments.

@Maila @Xylom @JulmaSatu @Kymris
I've put you guys down on a tentative Round 2 slot list. If I get 6 more people, that'll obviously make it an official slot list.

Also to anyone else reading this, I've added 2 optional treasure slots to the Round 2 slot list, at a rate of 1:820. Just thought it might be helpful if I offered that option.

@LapisDragon17718 In case you're interested in the treasure option
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
omg im so excited!! literally this is one of my fave accents ive ever seen :'3 so happy you decided to finish it! sending payment via cr now
@nohsara
omg im so excited!! literally this is one of my fave accents ive ever seen :'3 so happy you decided to finish it! sending payment via cr now
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats Aw thank you so much for the compliment! ^^
@Ghoulcats Aw thank you so much for the compliment! ^^
BFEMrcM.png
@@Ghoulcats @snowpea @Bumblesweet @treesponge @hat17 @Kaitii @Trickilicky @GEESE @Jecai

I've submitted the skin :) Should take 5-7 days to get it back
@@Ghoulcats @snowpea @Bumblesweet @treesponge @hat17 @Kaitii @Trickilicky @GEESE @Jecai

I've submitted the skin :) Should take 5-7 days to get it back
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara Can I get a slot?
@nohsara Can I get a slot?
Old and weird
@nohsara Could I have a treasure slot please?
@nohsara Could I have a treasure slot please?
005O0aHRgw1f8brfsw9qaj30eg02s3zw.jpg
@Mumtup @Strangedawn

got it :)
@Mumtup @Strangedawn

got it :)
BFEMrcM.png

Unfortunately, it turns out I did not make the shadows and lineart dark enough over my design, so I will have to fix that and re-submit it for approval. I will try to do it asap, but probably won't get to it until Thursday or Friday. I apologize for this delay :/

Unfortunately, it turns out I did not make the shadows and lineart dark enough over my design, so I will have to fix that and re-submit it for approval. I will try to do it asap, but probably won't get to it until Thursday or Friday. I apologize for this delay :/
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
totally fine! i dont mind waiting :3 plus i doubt anyone else buying it is only using it for halloween tbh (im halloween 365/year)
@nohsara
totally fine! i dont mind waiting :3 plus i doubt anyone else buying it is only using it for halloween tbh (im halloween 365/year)
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@nohsara I would love a gem slot for round 2! :)
@nohsara I would love a gem slot for round 2! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17