Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Old Custom Accents 2013/2014 Batch 1
1 2 3 4
@Calix
Not a problem what so ever! A few of these have changed user name so I couldn't even contact them if I wanted. I know the first two listed have changed user names at the very least and were two of the very first customs I bought back in late 2013.
@Calix
Not a problem what so ever! A few of these have changed user name so I couldn't even contact them if I wanted. I know the first two listed have changed user names at the very least and were two of the very first customs I bought back in late 2013.
@HiddenMica I'll place SB on 12, please.
@HiddenMica I'll place SB on 12, please.
sig135_by_dingobreath-dcq7po1.png
@hiddenmica @rest

1100g for #12 Pink Sakura!
@hiddenmica @rest

1100g for #12 Pink Sakura!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@HiddenMica

SB on 17 please :3
@HiddenMica

SB on 17 please :3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@HiddenMica

Could you ping me on the last day of auction? Thanks :)!
@HiddenMica

Could you ping me on the last day of auction? Thanks :)!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@HiddenMica

last day ping please!
@HiddenMica

last day ping please!
nzqnkq.png
@HiddenMica SB for 26. Autumn Plumage, please
@HiddenMica SB for 26. Autumn Plumage, please
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@HiddenMica If nobody bids on Candy Skull Snapper, I'd take it for 600g.
@HiddenMica If nobody bids on Candy Skull Snapper, I'd take it for 600g.
Oh cool, anouther uma selling form. Not like I will buy any since I have WAY to many umas and......... [right]*guess who tried them on their dragons anyway when not playing to bid*[/right] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=34900242&skin=5946&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] DAAAAAAAAAAARN IT >.> [right]xD[/right] @HiddenMica 1050 gems for Accent: Amethyst Gems please (forgot to add its number 5946) @SirLeafheart Thee has been outbid ping
Oh cool, anouther uma selling form. Not like I will buy any since I have WAY to many umas and.........
*guess who tried them on their dragons anyway when not playing to bid*
dragon?did=34900242&skin=5946&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

DAAAAAAAAAAARN IT >.>
xD

@HiddenMica

1050 gems for Accent: Amethyst Gems please

(forgot to add its number 5946)

@SirLeafheart
Thee has been outbid ping
@HiddenMica I'm interested in trading art for the Horizon accent- is there a particular style you're looking for? I can PM examples if you like.

I also haven't made an accent before, but I'd be willing to take a crack at making the party hat Snapper you're looking for.
@HiddenMica I'm interested in trading art for the Horizon accent- is there a particular style you're looking for? I can PM examples if you like.

I also haven't made an accent before, but I'd be willing to take a crack at making the party hat Snapper you're looking for.
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
1 2 3 4