Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | old
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
I don't suppose you have any Royal Unicorn copies left? :o
I don't suppose you have any Royal Unicorn copies left? :o
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
It's been awhile but I had a few accents left over in my old bin that never got around to being printed, here is the first wayside one- the planned compliment to Wisteria and Roses! There are currently nine copies [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Roses+and+Wisteria&collapse=1]listed on the AH[/url] so you don't need to preorder. [center][b]Roses and Wisteria[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0XEE9ZY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lpwvkMz.png[/img] [skin=28108] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Roses+and+Wisteria&collapse=1][550g, Find it on the AH here! ][/url] --------------- Store Pings: @scarletskyz @cywscross @canismajoris @Kirmon64 @Xemriss @Raiona @bluetadamore @steamplonk @lyttlekytten @Pesticide @Chocomonster @turnaboutkid @airis @Kuill @butcherbaby @ShatteringIce @DracoLeo ------------------- Gasp Pings: [center][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Imperial M, Accents, flowers/floral, gold, pink, warm colors, jewelry/silks[/center][br][br][size=1]snip[/size]
It's been awhile but I had a few accents left over in my old bin that never got around to being printed, here is the first wayside one- the planned compliment to Wisteria and Roses! There are currently nine copies listed on the AH so you don't need to preorder.
Roses and Wisteria
0XEE9ZY.png
lpwvkMz.png

[550g, Find it on the AH here! ]
Store Pings:

@scarletskyz @cywscross @canismajoris @Kirmon64 @Xemriss @Raiona @bluetadamore @steamplonk @lyttlekytten @Pesticide @Chocomonster @turnaboutkid @airis @Kuill @butcherbaby @ShatteringIce @DracoLeo

Gasp Pings:
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Accents, flowers/floral, gold, pink, warm colors, jewelry/silks

snip
xXAr5GG.pngearth_rune_20.png ver smol earth_rune_20.pngjKUX4Dr.png
@infernette
Can i pay with treasure? I dont have enough gems :(
@infernette
Can i pay with treasure? I dont have enough gems :(
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff You're able to, I do have my rate at 1:1000 though so you might get a better deal exchanging yourself if you'd rather hold and do that too :)
@GingerPuff You're able to, I do have my rate at 1:1000 though so you might get a better deal exchanging yourself if you'd rather hold and do that too :)
@infernette
Can you help me to reserve a copy then? Thanks!
@infernette
Can you help me to reserve a copy then? Thanks!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff Sure thing! I've taken one off the AH and you can message me when you have the currency to buy :)
@GingerPuff Sure thing! I've taken one off the AH and you can message me when you have the currency to buy :)
@Infernette will you be doing a rerun of Wisteria and Roses? I would really love to buy 1 or 2 of those :)
@Infernette will you be doing a rerun of Wisteria and Roses? I would really love to buy 1 or 2 of those :)
9PswVhS.png
@infernette would you happen to have a copy of left for sale?
@infernette would you happen to have a copy of left for sale?
40650129_BTKKLU9VfhBLmO8.png
chris
they/them

light flight
[quote name="toffeetears" date="2021-11-11 18:48:48" ] @infernette would you happen to have a copy of Accent: Caldony Pearlcatcher Female Only Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Infernette.) Itemid #24328 left for sale? [/quote] I do not, sorry!
toffeetears wrote on 2021-11-11 18:48:48:
@infernette would you happen to have a copy of

Accent: Caldony
Pearlcatcher Female Only

Accents are equippable items that can be worn like a coat of paint on top of the skin of your dragon. The look of the accent will not be passed onto offspring and may be unequipped at any time. (Designed by Infernette.)

Itemid #24328

left for sale?
I do not, sorry!
@Infernette hello! Is there any chance you still have a copy of Envoy Of The Sun left for sale? The post on the first page makes it look like you do but I notice it hasnt been updated since 2019.
@Infernette hello! Is there any chance you still have a copy of Envoy Of The Sun left for sale? The post on the first page makes it look like you do but I notice it hasnt been updated since 2019.
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41