Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Such a Waste of Time [H] 18kg +More
1 2 3
bump
bump
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
bump
bump
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Sinbreaker Would you be willing to sell your Accent: Robotic Limbs by any chance? As I don't have the accent you're looking for X_x
@Sinbreaker Would you be willing to sell your Accent: Robotic Limbs by any chance? As I don't have the accent you're looking for X_x
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke

Sure, I bought it the 17'th for 2kg (still have receipt if you want to see)
So if you want to buy it around that much or a mix of things we can work something out.
@SarcasticHawke

Sure, I bought it the 17'th for 2kg (still have receipt if you want to see)
So if you want to buy it around that much or a mix of things we can work something out.
@Sinbreaker I will likely need a few days to gather up the gems (have someone buying a few G1s on Friday) so if you don't mind waiting, I don't mind paying 2kg for it!
@Sinbreaker I will likely need a few days to gather up the gems (have someone buying a few G1s on Friday) so if you don't mind waiting, I don't mind paying 2kg for it!
@SarcasticHawke

Then I'll hold it for you until then ^^
@SarcasticHawke

Then I'll hold it for you until then ^^
@Sinbreaker Thank you so much! I appreciate it =^) I'll send the CR as soon as I get the gems.
@Sinbreaker Thank you so much! I appreciate it =^) I'll send the CR as soon as I get the gems.
1 2 3