Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Morningflower (Coatl M) [2nd run]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Catfeather No worries!! I'll put you down for it :D I'm thinking purple definitely won't get to 10 so it's probably going to be a 5-run. Speaking of....

@Beezadrella @Taximom @Niharike

That makes four of you! I definitely don't think this is going to get to 10, as interest wasn't that high on the interest check either. That being said, we can do a 5-run now for 500g if you guys want to!

edit: I've moved it to the top post for a run! Let me know if you want your slots.
@Catfeather No worries!! I'll put you down for it :D I'm thinking purple definitely won't get to 10 so it's probably going to be a 5-run. Speaking of....

@Beezadrella @Taximom @Niharike

That makes four of you! I definitely don't think this is going to get to 10, as interest wasn't that high on the interest check either. That being said, we can do a 5-run now for 500g if you guys want to!

edit: I've moved it to the top post for a run! Let me know if you want your slots.
uIMPP6e.png
@Beccaloves

The accents are in! If you were still interested, it's now available immediately. :)
@Beccaloves

The accents are in! If you were still interested, it's now available immediately. :)
uIMPP6e.png
Thanks so much! My Zaeon matches this accent perfectly! ^^/ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26414304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264144/26414304_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thanks so much! My Zaeon matches this accent perfectly! ^^/

26414304_350.png
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei

OHH HE LOOKS SO GOOD :DDDD Thank you for sending me him omg!! :D Can I put him in the front post??
@Xirei

OHH HE LOOKS SO GOOD :DDDD Thank you for sending me him omg!! :D Can I put him in the front post??
uIMPP6e.png
Yeah ofc you can! ^-^
Yeah ofc you can! ^-^
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Asbel
Count me in!!!!!! Let me know when you need the 500g.

@Xirei
Your Zaeon looks GORGEOUS!!!!! What a perfect match with the accent!!!!
@Asbel
Count me in!!!!!! Let me know when you need the 500g.

@Xirei
Your Zaeon looks GORGEOUS!!!!! What a perfect match with the accent!!!!
cqoNEef.pngpBUJh23.png
@Xirei

Awesome, thanks!! :D It's so exciting to see him wearing it, he looks super cute :D

@Taximom

Once five for-sure slots are filled, I'll ping everyone with payment.
@Xirei

Awesome, thanks!! :D It's so exciting to see him wearing it, he looks super cute :D

@Taximom

Once five for-sure slots are filled, I'll ping everyone with payment.
uIMPP6e.png
@Asbel
Can I buy one of the yellow morningflower slots? :)
@Asbel
Can I buy one of the yellow morningflower slots? :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Rosewing

Of course! :D It might be a while until it fills up so I will ping you when it does!
@Rosewing

Of course! :D It might be a while until it fills up so I will ping you when it does!
uIMPP6e.png
@Asbel
Awesome thanks! Love it btw :)

PS would you ever do pink? xD
@Asbel
Awesome thanks! Love it btw :)

PS would you ever do pink? xD
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8