Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] collar accent or custom artist
Looking for a pink or red collar accent for a female dragon in order to complete a memorial dragon for my dog, Sadie Or looking for someone who can make one - I'd be wiling to pay to get this If I were commissioning maybe the greying around her muzzle and eyebrows, too?? HEr chin was pretty much white at the end. Unsure but definitely want the collar A picture for example, her last birthday (she's the lab on the left): [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/aa99/th/pre/i/2017/032/5/8/sadie_s_birthday_2k17_by_soul_of_sin-daxkh6z.jpg[/img]
Looking for a pink or red collar accent for a female dragon in order to complete a memorial dragon for my dog, Sadie

Or looking for someone who can make one - I'd be wiling to pay to get this
If I were commissioning maybe the greying around her muzzle and eyebrows, too?? HEr chin was pretty much white at the end. Unsure but definitely want the collar

A picture for example, her last birthday (she's the lab on the left):
sadie_s_birthday_2k17_by_soul_of_sin-daxkh6z.jpg
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
Bump for a wonderful doggy! <3
Bump for a wonderful doggy! <3
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@soulykins
I would be willing to create this accent for you! I mainly specialize in space accents, so those are my only examples I have, but if you'd like to see them I can show you :)

All I would need would be the blueprint and whatever amount you would be willing to pay for the actual commission price. If that makes sense.

I would just need to know what breed and any other details should you choose to commission me.
@soulykins
I would be willing to create this accent for you! I mainly specialize in space accents, so those are my only examples I have, but if you'd like to see them I can show you :)

All I would need would be the blueprint and whatever amount you would be willing to pay for the actual commission price. If that makes sense.

I would just need to know what breed and any other details should you choose to commission me.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya
I would love to see what space accents you have as examples! I'd love to commission a simple collar for my Sadie dragon - I'm currently thinking maybe coatl female for the downwards facing feathers which is the closest I can get to her droopy ears rip

I tried to pile up some pictures of her where her collar is showing for reference here: https://sta.sh/2qrt0brnm9f
I'm hunting down more though!

I already have the blueprint, though I'm not sure what exactly a fair price for a custom accent would be as I must admit I don't venture out into the accent world very much ;v;

(and sorry for the lateness of this response it has been,, very hectic in my life recently)
@Clya
I would love to see what space accents you have as examples! I'd love to commission a simple collar for my Sadie dragon - I'm currently thinking maybe coatl female for the downwards facing feathers which is the closest I can get to her droopy ears rip

I tried to pile up some pictures of her where her collar is showing for reference here: https://sta.sh/2qrt0brnm9f
I'm hunting down more though!

I already have the blueprint, though I'm not sure what exactly a fair price for a custom accent would be as I must admit I don't venture out into the accent world very much ;v;

(and sorry for the lateness of this response it has been,, very hectic in my life recently)
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@soulykins Aww, what a cute dog! I'd love to help you with your memorial dragon, if you want!
@soulykins Aww, what a cute dog! I'd love to help you with your memorial dragon, if you want!
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
@TheEnderDraco
!!!! what do you charge? I can provide the accent blueprint of course ;v;
@TheEnderDraco
!!!! what do you charge? I can provide the accent blueprint of course ;v;
@soulykins 350g I guess, it's what I charge for the accents in my shop and it'll help me get a copy of my own accent!
@soulykins 350g I guess, it's what I charge for the accents in my shop and it'll help me get a copy of my own accent!
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|