Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kingyo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169
Bump
Bump
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@sheeptea slot for whaleshark please!
@sheeptea slot for whaleshark please!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy the slots is full now, I will add you to pinglist.
@snowy the slots is full now, I will add you to pinglist.
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
Please settle your payment by PM I collect payment before submitting the accents. Because number is enough,so I change to 10 slots.I hope it won't be too much trouble. *If you don't want to buy ,you can canceled at any time.Just tell me. Whale shark Accents: SirLeafheart paid Sylipha paid Lionsong paid Taerar paid OverlordFreya paid snowy paid Lionsong paid OverlordFreya paid Elthemar paid TheThrane paid @TheThrane Here you are! [img]https://i.imgur.com/IQ8rY2z.png[/img]
Please settle your payment by PM
I collect payment before submitting the accents.
Because number is enough,so I change to 10 slots.I hope it won't be too much trouble.
*If you don't want to buy ,you can canceled at any time.Just tell me.
Whale shark Accents:
SirLeafheart paid
Sylipha paid
Lionsong paid
Taerar paid
OverlordFreya paid
snowy paid
Lionsong paid
OverlordFreya paid
Elthemar paid
TheThrane paid

@TheThrane Here you are! IQ8rY2z.png
@sheeptea

He looks beyond stunning! And just to ask, I'm still interested in the accent either way, but is the very thick, pronounced black outline part of the accent design?

And you seem to have pinged me to get payment too? I could probably gather up the missing funds in treasure very quickly, but I thought you already had all slots for the accent filled? Should I send payment or not?
@sheeptea

He looks beyond stunning! And just to ask, I'm still interested in the accent either way, but is the very thick, pronounced black outline part of the accent design?

And you seem to have pinged me to get payment too? I could probably gather up the missing funds in treasure very quickly, but I thought you already had all slots for the accent filled? Should I send payment or not?
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@TheThrane Because there are enough people showing interest so I increased the slots to 10. I hope it won't cause you too much trouble. I will modify brightness and fix some flaws before submitting the accent. Thank you for raising your concern
@TheThrane Because there are enough people showing interest so I increased the slots to 10. I hope it won't cause you too much trouble. I will modify brightness and fix some flaws before submitting the accent. Thank you for raising your concern
@sheeptea

I'm sorry for the late response, I was out and my phone died ^^
But of course I have o problem with that! I'll send the payment as soon as possible, there's a few things I need to hoardsell and convert to g but the payment will be send in the next couple of hours - I much appologize for the waiting time
@sheeptea

I'm sorry for the late response, I was out and my phone died ^^
But of course I have o problem with that! I'll send the payment as soon as possible, there's a few things I need to hoardsell and convert to g but the payment will be send in the next couple of hours - I much appologize for the waiting time
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@TheThrane That's ok !:)
@TheThrane That's ok !:)
@sheeptea Payment sent for Whale shark accent!
@sheeptea Payment sent for Whale shark accent!
ctZUH5g.png
BUMP
BUMP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169