Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Paladingineer Thank you! Done
@Paladingineer Thank you! Done
oie_prlut5ov3b1j_by_justskygge-dcqw9n2.gif
@Paladingineer

thank you!
@Paladingineer

thank you!
The same Rascal4488 from DeviantArt
@UserOfShadows
I also know that I've already said this in the discord but SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY! I'm partially hoping for it to win just so she can rock that accent.
@UserOfShadows
I also know that I've already said this in the discord but SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY! I'm partially hoping for it to win just so she can rock that accent.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Pinging my favorites so far:

@Acacia @Zubliter @Rosie1450 @Intikam @Sotku @Infernette @Erithuet @shela @crowcorvidae @Duveteux @Rexcaliburr @Parda @LambyDwight @Ashirene @FlareonBear @LexanKrytz @Kamazu @Desnik @Skygge @bioluminosity @CheshireCatUk1 @Mutisija @Tsuko @Aadesh \
Pinging my favorites so far:

@Acacia @Zubliter @Rosie1450 @Intikam @Sotku @Infernette @Erithuet @shela @crowcorvidae @Duveteux @Rexcaliburr @Parda @LambyDwight @Ashirene @FlareonBear @LexanKrytz @Kamazu @Desnik @Skygge @bioluminosity @CheshireCatUk1 @Mutisija @Tsuko @Aadesh \
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Lishadra Aww thanks!!
@Lishadra Aww thanks!!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Lishadra Aww thank you so much!
(I have to ask though which one takes your fancy, the imp or skydancer XD!)

Also, first time ever submitting (small edits still being made here and there) but im pretty chuffed.
Any critique is welcome (as is any interest :) )
@Lishadra Aww thank you so much!
(I have to ask though which one takes your fancy, the imp or skydancer XD!)

Also, first time ever submitting (small edits still being made here and there) but im pretty chuffed.
Any critique is welcome (as is any interest :) )
nm3rOUz.png
Uhhh could someone review my skins please I really need some feedback!

Here's my skins
Uhhh could someone review my skins please I really need some feedback!

Here's my skins
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
@Lishadra
Thank<3
@Lishadra
Thank<3
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
@Lishadra Thank you! <3
@Lishadra Thank you! <3
@Aadesh - I'm pretty much in love with your lovely crystals :) Big fan of Wing Accents.
@Aadesh - I'm pretty much in love with your lovely crystals :) Big fan of Wing Accents.
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22