Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@shnoonigans psst, your imp entry goes outside the lines in a few places around the wings
@shnoonigans psst, your imp entry goes outside the lines in a few places around the wings
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Can someone critique my skins? It's my first time making and submitting them! :)
Can someone critique my skins? It's my first time making and submitting them! :)
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
@rascal4488
I love your entry!

@princessponies81
The corona around the eye is a nice touch!

@Rexcaliburr
Your accent, while not my style, certainly caught my eye. I hope it wins, though I'd probably never use it on a dragon myself.

@ViperaUnion
I can only imagine how long it took to paint that. Well done!

@Ilidragon
He's so SHINY!

@coltostallion
Wow! Celestial Flight is absolutely beautiful! It looks like a photograph though. If it's a photo, I don't think it's eligible. If you did paint it yourself, WELL DONE INDEED!
Just to be safe though, you should make the shadows more visible - you can barely see them, and I'm afraid that may also disqualify it. If you painted it yourself, I'd hate to see it ineligible to win.

@morikar
Yours may be better than mine... I love the clouds and the fact that she's holding the moon!

@VivviViola
Your entry is so cute!

@dedbeatdeer
@ShadedOak
@CelesteNova
You need to present a judging copy which should be 350x350 pixels, or your entry will not be eligible. Follow the tutorial here.

@Skygge
Your judging copy needs to have a transparent background, or it will not be eligible. Follow the tutorial here.

@solarsailor
@StarCookies
Judging entry needs to not only be 350x350 but not have the dragon base. It needs to be JUST the accent with shadows and lines (on the accent portion only, not the whole dragon). Follow the tutorial here.
@rascal4488
I love your entry!

@princessponies81
The corona around the eye is a nice touch!

@Rexcaliburr
Your accent, while not my style, certainly caught my eye. I hope it wins, though I'd probably never use it on a dragon myself.

@ViperaUnion
I can only imagine how long it took to paint that. Well done!

@Ilidragon
He's so SHINY!

@coltostallion
Wow! Celestial Flight is absolutely beautiful! It looks like a photograph though. If it's a photo, I don't think it's eligible. If you did paint it yourself, WELL DONE INDEED!
Just to be safe though, you should make the shadows more visible - you can barely see them, and I'm afraid that may also disqualify it. If you painted it yourself, I'd hate to see it ineligible to win.

@morikar
Yours may be better than mine... I love the clouds and the fact that she's holding the moon!

@VivviViola
Your entry is so cute!

@dedbeatdeer
@ShadedOak
@CelesteNova
You need to present a judging copy which should be 350x350 pixels, or your entry will not be eligible. Follow the tutorial here.

@Skygge
Your judging copy needs to have a transparent background, or it will not be eligible. Follow the tutorial here.

@solarsailor
@StarCookies
Judging entry needs to not only be 350x350 but not have the dragon base. It needs to be JUST the accent with shadows and lines (on the accent portion only, not the whole dragon). Follow the tutorial here.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer
Oh, shoot! Thank you for telling me, I just now realized that my baseless entry doesn't have the lineart. I'll go in and fix it right now!
@Paladingineer
Oh, shoot! Thank you for telling me, I just now realized that my baseless entry doesn't have the lineart. I'll go in and fix it right now!
42e2xlP.png98Q1EsS.gifp8yCE1l.png
[center]@Parda I know I already said it/showed this on the discord but again, I REALLY HOPE YOUR ACCENT WINS. For Rogue's sake as much as everyone else's. [img]http://i.imgur.com/8Z8XD77.png[/img][/center]
@Parda

I know I already said it/showed this on the discord but again, I REALLY HOPE YOUR ACCENT WINS. For Rogue's sake as much as everyone else's.

8Z8XD77.png
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@ShinyUmbreon

gosh darn.
the photoshop layer in the templates is pretty sketchy itself, i tried my best to clean it up. Thanks for letting me know ill fix it.

edit: when ur .psd file for the imp entry didnt save D:
@ShinyUmbreon

gosh darn.
the photoshop layer in the templates is pretty sketchy itself, i tried my best to clean it up. Thanks for letting me know ill fix it.

edit: when ur .psd file for the imp entry didnt save D:
deactivated
@ShinyUmbreon

I've fixed it, do you wanna just confirm it's better?
I'm so annoyed I missed that after I was so careful on the outside of the other wing. Though to be fair it was a spontaneous decision to submit at all at the end of a long day :P
thanks for letting me know :D
@ShinyUmbreon

I've fixed it, do you wanna just confirm it's better?
I'm so annoyed I missed that after I was so careful on the outside of the other wing. Though to be fair it was a spontaneous decision to submit at all at the end of a long day :P
thanks for letting me know :D
deactivated
@shnoonifans from what I can see it looks like it's all fixed ::D
And no problem
@shnoonifans from what I can see it looks like it's all fixed ::D
And no problem
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@StarCookies

In relation to the tiny images, Did you make sure the pixels, resolution and document size are correct?

The pixel size needs to be 350x350 pixels
But document size should be 4.861x4.861 inches
And Resolution should be 72 pixels.

Hope this helps!
@StarCookies

In relation to the tiny images, Did you make sure the pixels, resolution and document size are correct?

The pixel size needs to be 350x350 pixels
But document size should be 4.861x4.861 inches
And Resolution should be 72 pixels.

Hope this helps!
deactivated
@Paladingineer it's not a photo just some photoshop effects to make a starfield. I'll darken the shadows though!
@Paladingineer it's not a photo just some photoshop effects to make a starfield. I'll darken the shadows though!
ewAEAOO.pngID6fnld.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22