Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Dangnabit people! Stop making such great accents and skins Dx I wanna buy them all
Dangnabit people! Stop making such great accents and skins Dx I wanna buy them all
@ladylilitu @Raptorgrrl Thanks for the kind words! :)
@ladylilitu @Raptorgrrl Thanks for the kind words! :)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
Decided to enter in the skin/accent contest. This is my first time making one of these, so if I made a mistake, it'd be much appreciated if someone could point it out!
Decided to enter in the skin/accent contest. This is my first time making one of these, so if I made a mistake, it'd be much appreciated if someone could point it out!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@Acacia I love your pearlcatcher accent and would totally buy one!
@Acacia I love your pearlcatcher accent and would totally buy one!
nRvmYpn.png
Welp, I submitted one, first time ever putting an accent I designed anywhere.
Welp, I submitted one, first time ever putting an accent I designed anywhere.
HkhtXgT.png
uaNc4Ph.png
1DPzYFq.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ __ iuEBSJ3.png
2tEkl13.png
ZxAR91S.png
FS1a8Lg.png
@Acacia I'm really loving Starstranded. I'd say "it's so soft" because of the color and the ribbons, but the star points add a nice edge and contrast. :)

@Rosie1450 Observatory Apprentice! Space stockings! Gold eyeliner! Yusss! No but really, I like that one quite a bit!

@Infernette Ufh!! What a pretty wildclaw! Colors like a soft silent sunrise~

@synnful I need more shiny Coatl bellies in my liiife! Haha! I like the amount of pink and the amount of glitter on this one. :)

A lot of great entries so far. It's gonna be a spectacular starfall! :)
@Acacia I'm really loving Starstranded. I'd say "it's so soft" because of the color and the ribbons, but the star points add a nice edge and contrast. :)

@Rosie1450 Observatory Apprentice! Space stockings! Gold eyeliner! Yusss! No but really, I like that one quite a bit!

@Infernette Ufh!! What a pretty wildclaw! Colors like a soft silent sunrise~

@synnful I need more shiny Coatl bellies in my liiife! Haha! I like the amount of pink and the amount of glitter on this one. :)

A lot of great entries so far. It's gonna be a spectacular starfall! :)
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
@Lupine

Aww thanks! Glad you like it! :D
@Lupine

Aww thanks! Glad you like it! :D
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
Even unfinished, @Kaljaia has a beautiful entry (Moonbird, bottom of page 1). Your skins are always easy to spot, because your style is consistently elegant. :3
Even unfinished, @Kaljaia has a beautiful entry (Moonbird, bottom of page 1). Your skins are always easy to spot, because your style is consistently elegant. :3
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
I'm excited and entered a skin this year, I'm hoping to make another one. :)
I'm excited and entered a skin this year, I'm hoping to make another one. :)
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Lemonsinasoup I'd love a critique!
@Lemonsinasoup I'd love a critique!
oie_prlut5ov3b1j_by_justskygge-dcqw9n2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22