Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Welp, here goes nothing; I just submitted my first entry to a skin contest!
Since I'm pretty new I'm sure I won't win , especially since everyone else's are so beautiful, but it was fun to make!
Welp, here goes nothing; I just submitted my first entry to a skin contest!
Since I'm pretty new I'm sure I won't win , especially since everyone else's are so beautiful, but it was fun to make!
@Tyrion

Hey, Tyrion, love your work on the skin, but there's a problem with your submission and the format it's currently in. You need to resize your image so that it's 350x350, and you also have to have a version where the dragon is not present and only the skin is visible. There also shouldn't be a background in the image behind the dragon. Your entry can't be evaluated or judged the way it currently is right now.

@Tyrion

Hey, Tyrion, love your work on the skin, but there's a problem with your submission and the format it's currently in. You need to resize your image so that it's 350x350, and you also have to have a version where the dragon is not present and only the skin is visible. There also shouldn't be a background in the image behind the dragon. Your entry can't be evaluated or judged the way it currently is right now.

FfsFHyt.png
@viperaunion
Yes, I know. I've been at work all night and just got home. I'm about to fix that. I thought I mentioned it in the post.
@viperaunion
Yes, I know. I've been at work all night and just got home. I'm about to fix that. I thought I mentioned it in the post.
ystbqm3.png
@Acacia
Your pearl is really adorable. I might be interested even if it doesn't win <3
@Acacia
Your pearl is really adorable. I might be interested even if it doesn't win <3
@despairforme Your entry looks incredible, but you'll have to change the black to a different colour to make the lineart and shadows visible. I love the way you did the nebula!
@despairforme Your entry looks incredible, but you'll have to change the black to a different colour to make the lineart and shadows visible. I love the way you did the nebula!
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@despairforme your "black color" is too strong, FR dont accept this (informations about this color is there -> http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1 )
@despairforme your "black color" is too strong, FR dont accept this (informations about this color is there -> http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1 )
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@DragonDraws
Ahh I love the stars! It's so simple yet cool looking : O And funny. I really enjoy the idea of glow-in-the-dark stars on Coatls > v <
@DragonDraws
Ahh I love the stars! It's so simple yet cool looking : O And funny. I really enjoy the idea of glow-in-the-dark stars on Coatls > v <
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
Thanks @Hiame, I'm really happy to hear that! I'll be sure to ping you if it doesn't win and I decide to print it.
Thanks @Hiame, I'm really happy to hear that! I'll be sure to ping you if it doesn't win and I decide to print it.
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
@Kaljaia - I LOVE your feathers! Always nice to have a wing Accent; I seem to be a fan of that, since a lot of things don't quite cover a Wildclaw's wings enough for me...
@Kaljaia - I LOVE your feathers! Always nice to have a wing Accent; I seem to be a fan of that, since a lot of things don't quite cover a Wildclaw's wings enough for me...
HzGpUHb.png
@Kaljaia Moonbird is so beautiful! I need it so much ;-;
@Kaljaia Moonbird is so beautiful! I need it so much ;-;
celine%20sig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22