Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@nohsara
On mobile and really busy atm, but I wanted to let you know I will send payment tomorrow once I have time.
@nohsara
On mobile and really busy atm, but I wanted to let you know I will send payment tomorrow once I have time.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies no problem :)
@MusicalMaladies no problem :)
BFEMrcM.png
@Niharike @Kelenthe @TalaTari @MusicalMaladies @Beltaguise @Uniformshark @TheJadeSiren

I've submitted the skin :) It should take 5-7 days to get it back
@Niharike @Kelenthe @TalaTari @MusicalMaladies @Beltaguise @Uniformshark @TheJadeSiren

I've submitted the skin :) It should take 5-7 days to get it back
BFEMrcM.png
@Niharike @Kelenthe @TalaTari @MusicalMaladies @Beltaguise @Uniformshark @TheJadeSiren Unfortunately, it turns out I did not make the shadows and lineart dark enough over my design, so I will have to fix that and re-submit it for approval. I will try to do it asap, but probably won't get to it until Thursday or Friday. I apologize for this delay :/ Also, I'm sad to say my betta fish who inspired this accent passed away today. I'm not sure what went wrong as I was following all proper care, I'd only had him for about 3 months. His fins hadn't been looking so great for a few weeks though. R.I.P. Murray :( [img]https://i.imgur.com/8ENLtal.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lB8sKLm.jpg[/img]

Unfortunately, it turns out I did not make the shadows and lineart dark enough over my design, so I will have to fix that and re-submit it for approval. I will try to do it asap, but probably won't get to it until Thursday or Friday. I apologize for this delay :/

Also, I'm sad to say my betta fish who inspired this accent passed away today. I'm not sure what went wrong as I was following all proper care, I'd only had him for about 3 months. His fins hadn't been looking so great for a few weeks though.

R.I.P. Murray :(

8ENLtal.jpg
lB8sKLm.jpg
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara - all is well! Do not worry! This is such a common topic they have :)
You have a wonderful fish
@nohsara - all is well! Do not worry! This is such a common topic they have :)
You have a wonderful fish
DRnTnhy.png
No problem, just do what ya gotta do!

I'm really sorry about Murray :(
No problem, just do what ya gotta do!

I'm really sorry about Murray :(
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco2_250.pngnature_banner.png Fue5367.gif
@nohsara
Sorry just now I read about the problem with her. It's very sad
It happens that these fish are sold already in old age
@nohsara
Sorry just now I read about the problem with her. It's very sad
It happens that these fish are sold already in old age
DRnTnhy.png
This is for you - dear friend! I'm sorry for your loss <3 [img]http://picua.org/img/2017-10/24/kdry9ctefypbh1zxeljq0wa96.png[/img]
This is for you - dear friend!
I'm sorry for your loss <3

kdry9ctefypbh1zxeljq0wa96.png
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari

Aww that is the most adorable thing, thank you ^^
@TalaTari

Aww that is the most adorable thing, thank you ^^
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara - <3
@nohsara - <3
DRnTnhy.png