Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Custom Accent Horror/Machine
1 2
Or it might need to be a skin you tell me. :D For these two sibling guardians. Currently the accents they have on are in the general direction of what I'd like for them, but they aren't that close. For both: [indent] *These aren't exactly bodymod accents, but I do not want the look of apparel, these are marking/physical form type accents. Some line erasure may be needed, again, I'm not sure. *Prefer to pay in USD. Can also pay in gems if desired. *Will provide redlines on WIPs (I'm decent enough in Paint for that, hah.) *Will be providing blueprints. [/indent] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6762466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67625/6762466_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [b]Specific notes[/b] [LIST] [*]Skagway is a dragon, albeit created in the same way progens are created (my headcanon, don't worry about it), however, he's made for the purpose of destroying dragons rather than create them. [*]He's as close as a dragon can come to being a cosmic [b]horror[/b]. [*]Skag is based on the Deadly Sin of Wrath, he's vicious and it just permeates the air around him. [*]Smoke is a permanent gene, but he develops something like Ripple when he's "working". Something that would add complexity to his actual Smoke would be awesome. [*]Teeth, possibly teeth hidden along the sides of his neck would be cool, like what you're thinking is his head, is actually just where his mouth starts and it actually opens all the way back to his shoulders. [*]All in all he's a carnal, meaty creature. [/LIST] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7158716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71588/7158716_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [b]Specific notes[/b] [LIST] [*]Gula is not a "dragon", she's a sentient and sapient Second Age nanobot swarm cobbled together and reprogrammed from the same voodoo science that made Skagway. [*]She [b]IS [/b]a cosmic horror, trying very hard to pass as a dragon. [*]She disposes of the bodies Skagway makes. [*]Gula is based on the Deadly Sin of Gluttony, though no one has ever seen her eat. [*]Smoke is a permanent gene, but she glitters like the starry night sky when she works, similar to Crystal. (It's really just reflections off of her swarm.) Metallic-colored glittering and static crackling where she's in "motion" (the left front leg, the right back foot, her tail) - where the swarm would be trying to maintain a cohesive appearance, but would do it much like how a murmuration of starlings would look, would be fantastic. As would anything that makes it look like her Smoke isn't quite right , or that the bands change position when no one's looking. [*] She's slick and metallic, and somehow trying just a little too hard to look normal. [/LIST] If you're interested, feel free to PM me with any in-depth questions and all my reference pictures and whatnot. Also let me know what your initial pricing thoughts might be.
Or it might need to be a skin you tell me. :D

For these two sibling guardians.

Currently the accents they have on are in the general direction of what I'd like for them, but they aren't that close.

For both:
*These aren't exactly bodymod accents, but I do not want the look of apparel, these are marking/physical form type accents. Some line erasure may be needed, again, I'm not sure.

*Prefer to pay in USD. Can also pay in gems if desired.

*Will provide redlines on WIPs (I'm decent enough in Paint for that, hah.)

*Will be providing blueprints.

Specific notes
  • Skagway is a dragon, albeit created in the same way progens are created (my headcanon, don't worry about it), however, he's made for the purpose of destroying dragons rather than create them.
  • He's as close as a dragon can come to being a cosmic horror.
  • Skag is based on the Deadly Sin of Wrath, he's vicious and it just permeates the air around him.
  • Smoke is a permanent gene, but he develops something like Ripple when he's "working". Something that would add complexity to his actual Smoke would be awesome.
  • Teeth, possibly teeth hidden along the sides of his neck would be cool, like what you're thinking is his head, is actually just where his mouth starts and it actually opens all the way back to his shoulders.
  • All in all he's a carnal, meaty creature.

Specific notes
  • Gula is not a "dragon", she's a sentient and sapient Second Age nanobot swarm cobbled together and reprogrammed from the same voodoo science that made Skagway.
  • She IS a cosmic horror, trying very hard to pass as a dragon.
  • She disposes of the bodies Skagway makes.
  • Gula is based on the Deadly Sin of Gluttony, though no one has ever seen her eat.
  • Smoke is a permanent gene, but she glitters like the starry night sky when she works, similar to Crystal. (It's really just reflections off of her swarm.) Metallic-colored glittering and static crackling where she's in "motion" (the left front leg, the right back foot, her tail) - where the swarm would be trying to maintain a cohesive appearance, but would do it much like how a murmuration of starlings would look, would be fantastic. As would anything that makes it look like her Smoke isn't quite right , or that the bands change position when no one's looking.
  • She's slick and metallic, and somehow trying just a little too hard to look normal.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me with any in-depth questions and all my reference pictures and whatnot. Also let me know what your initial pricing thoughts might be.

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I can do it!

@Amut just send over the blueprints! if u have anything u wanna tell/ask me,pm me plz! I would prefer to be pair in gems tho!
I can do it!

@Amut just send over the blueprints! if u have anything u wanna tell/ask me,pm me plz! I would prefer to be pair in gems tho!
@Savannah2004

I would certainly have to approve of the artwork before I paid and sent blueprints. Do you have any skin concepts you've made to show off as samples?
@Savannah2004

I would certainly have to approve of the artwork before I paid and sent blueprints. Do you have any skin concepts you've made to show off as samples?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
well...no..i don't,i cant remember the names or anything! but if u give the blueprint over,i can make 1,before I actually print it,i will screenshot it,and show it to u!then if u like,u can say yes/no

@Amut
well...no..i don't,i cant remember the names or anything! but if u give the blueprint over,i can make 1,before I actually print it,i will screenshot it,and show it to u!then if u like,u can say yes/no

@Amut
@Savannah2004; you don't need to be in possession of a accent/skin blueprint to show an example of your work.
@Savannah2004; you don't need to be in possession of a accent/skin blueprint to show an example of your work.
@Daintyboots how do I do it??
@Daintyboots how do I do it??
@Savannah2004 Yeah.... I'm going to go with a no, right now. You have no dragons or links on your bio page to anything art related, so I rather doubt that you are an accent/skin maker. Please do not reply back on my thread.
@Savannah2004 Yeah.... I'm going to go with a no, right now. You have no dragons or links on your bio page to anything art related, so I rather doubt that you are an accent/skin maker. Please do not reply back on my thread.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut
I love Eldritch Abominations eeeek.

Here's some of my stuff!

Would be fun to do, especially the M guardian. x3

Some Information:
I show WIPs throughout the process.

I don't accept payment until the accent has actually been accepted because alterations in shading and lineart may be necessary if the staff don't approve it first time around.

I do edits, big edits in the sketch stage and smaller edits near completion.

If there's something I can't do right I'll simply let you know and we can discuss fixes or price alterations upon completion. (So if there's something I can't do and you still want it it would be a bit cheaper.)

I do need a bit of an idea as to how much you'd be planning to pay the artist if you end up being interested in it. x3

And I'm reliable sellar, have bee on FR for a few years, owned a shop and people can vouch for me if you're at all worried. x3
@Amut
I love Eldritch Abominations eeeek.

Here's some of my stuff!

Would be fun to do, especially the M guardian. x3

Some Information:
I show WIPs throughout the process.

I don't accept payment until the accent has actually been accepted because alterations in shading and lineart may be necessary if the staff don't approve it first time around.

I do edits, big edits in the sketch stage and smaller edits near completion.

If there's something I can't do right I'll simply let you know and we can discuss fixes or price alterations upon completion. (So if there's something I can't do and you still want it it would be a bit cheaper.)

I do need a bit of an idea as to how much you'd be planning to pay the artist if you end up being interested in it. x3

And I'm reliable sellar, have bee on FR for a few years, owned a shop and people can vouch for me if you're at all worried. x3
@amut I'd potentially be interested in doing something for Gula! Just had a quick question about her, is she a full robot or something of a cyborg? I'm more accustomed to doing armor, but I'm sure I could try to outfit her with some robotic parts as well. :3 My accent shop is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2249533]here![/url] This is a more recent release that I'm proud of- [img]https://orig01.deviantart.net/82e3/f/2017/232/d/2/placeholder_dark_by_friedsnipe-dbkqk7n.png[/img] And my entire catalogue is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2249533#post_28707103]here![/url]
@amut
I'd potentially be interested in doing something for Gula! Just had a quick question about her, is she a full robot or something of a cyborg? I'm more accustomed to doing armor, but I'm sure I could try to outfit her with some robotic parts as well. :3

My accent shop is here!

This is a more recent release that I'm proud of-

placeholder_dark_by_friedsnipe-dbkqk7n.png

And my entire catalogue is here!
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Monako *grabby hands at your art* You also have that nifty artist vista, so clearly the staff thinks you're rad as well. Judging from your work, I don't think you'll have a problem at all. As for payment, I did say it was USD, but I've only had one custom accent done before, I don't know what the general price range is. I commissioned this accent from Calavera, [skin=21708] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2937811] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29379/2937811_350.png[/img] [/url] and it came to about $35 plus the blueprints for a single copy, if I remember right (it's been a while.... might've been $40). But that one has been my only commission, so I'm not sure about pricing across the board. I did some price checking around on the forums to get a very vague idea, the highest I found were from Pesticide where the custom charges were $50 + blueprints. Which is still a fine price for me. If you want a 1/2 deposit, that's preferable, because I'd feel bad not sending you something as a show of good faith. -------------------- @Lizzi Ahh....*thinks* she's not a cyborg, but she's not exactly [i]a [/i]robot either, she's several tons of really tiny robots . There is no "dragon", just the shape of one, basically. [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LCxh1CU.gif[/img] [/center] This is a sardine ring in the Monterey Aquarium, and it does a pretty good job showing the "glints" that look like stars that Gula has. In comparison, though, Gula's swarm is composed of much tinier bots than the sardine are to the body of their ring. Her particles would be more like this: [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1RU8Bol.gif[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/FEysZJg.gif[/img] [/center] A murmuration of starlings. She's the one I think would need line edits on her wing and fin edges, because those would be the parts where the swarm would have the most trouble keeping her edges consistent, especially when she's moving. But otherwise, the swarm is making a serious effort to make her look as solid as possible, the rest of the Clan doesn't know she's anything but a rather weird dragon. But the swarm "messes up" where her Smoke is concerned.
@Monako

*grabby hands at your art* You also have that nifty artist vista, so clearly the staff thinks you're rad as well.

Judging from your work, I don't think you'll have a problem at all. As for payment, I did say it was USD, but I've only had one custom accent done before, I don't know what the general price range is. I commissioned this accent from Calavera,

2937811_350.png

and it came to about $35 plus the blueprints for a single copy, if I remember right (it's been a while.... might've been $40). But that one has been my only commission, so I'm not sure about pricing across the board. I did some price checking around on the forums to get a very vague idea, the highest I found were from Pesticide where the custom charges were $50 + blueprints. Which is still a fine price for me.

If you want a 1/2 deposit, that's preferable, because I'd feel bad not sending you something as a show of good faith.

@Lizzi

Ahh....*thinks* she's not a cyborg, but she's not exactly a robot either, she's several tons of really tiny robots . There is no "dragon", just the shape of one, basically.

LCxh1CU.gif

This is a sardine ring in the Monterey Aquarium, and it does a pretty good job showing the "glints" that look like stars that Gula has.

In comparison, though, Gula's swarm is composed of much tinier bots than the sardine are to the body of their ring. Her particles would be more like this:
1RU8Bol.gif

FEysZJg.gif

A murmuration of starlings.

She's the one I think would need line edits on her wing and fin edges, because those would be the parts where the swarm would have the most trouble keeping her edges consistent, especially when she's moving. But otherwise, the swarm is making a serious effort to make her look as solid as possible, the rest of the Clan doesn't know she's anything but a rather weird dragon. But the swarm "messes up" where her Smoke is concerned.

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2