Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Biolum Series:: Post Update
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56
@Kaitii
Sure thing! Starting Run 2 with you. :)
@Kaitii
Sure thing! Starting Run 2 with you. :)
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
@Beezadrella @Foxclaws42 @MisfitsLanding @RenegadeTalonz @JD1620 @AngelFox9 @Niharike @MarexGames @TheJadeSiren
This is a message to let you all know that the blueprints were just submitted for the first run of Leaded Glass!

Thank you all!

As a reminder, if you have not yet paid (and I just updated the list on the first page), if you need to set up alternate payments, or a payment plan, please let me know! When the skin comes back, I'll send another ping. At that point, I request that payments be made or any plans for payment be finalized within 72 hours. Regardless of need, just make sure you let me know!
@Beezadrella @Foxclaws42 @MisfitsLanding @RenegadeTalonz @JD1620 @AngelFox9 @Niharike @MarexGames @TheJadeSiren
This is a message to let you all know that the blueprints were just submitted for the first run of Leaded Glass!

Thank you all!

As a reminder, if you have not yet paid (and I just updated the list on the first page), if you need to set up alternate payments, or a payment plan, please let me know! When the skin comes back, I'll send another ping. At that point, I request that payments be made or any plans for payment be finalized within 72 hours. Regardless of need, just make sure you let me know!
@Karsi @Blod @cervas @flamyfox @Niharike @Rangiku @Jazz @Fanartsy @Cuddleh
Run 1 of Wild Biolum has gotten back to me, and I have distributed it to those marked as paid! To the others: I'm sending you a PM shortly with a reminder. :)
@Karsi @Blod @cervas @flamyfox @Niharike @Rangiku @Jazz @Fanartsy @Cuddleh
Run 1 of Wild Biolum has gotten back to me, and I have distributed it to those marked as paid! To the others: I'm sending you a PM shortly with a reminder. :)
@Snowhawk
Hello! Is the pre-order spot for Biolum Leviathan still available?
@Snowhawk
Hello! Is the pre-order spot for Biolum Leviathan still available?
@FeliniFish
I can add you to the list! When I get 5 or so folks on it or paid (or if I have the gems), I'll make another run. :)
@FeliniFish
I can add you to the list! When I get 5 or so folks on it or paid (or if I have the gems), I'll make another run. :)
Can I go ahead and pay for my slot of biolum for akydancer F? I've got the gems and don't want to forget ;;
Can I go ahead and pay for my slot of biolum for akydancer F? I've got the gems and don't want to forget ;;
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity
Sure thing! That'll sit in my vault until I'm ready to buy the blueprints. :) You can send it via 1-way CR, or PM.
@bioluminosity
Sure thing! That'll sit in my vault until I'm ready to buy the blueprints. :) You can send it via 1-way CR, or PM.
@Snowhawk May I have a preview of Leaded Glass, please? ouo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22287244][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222873/22287244_350.png[/img][/url]
@Snowhawk
May I have a preview of Leaded Glass, please? ouo
22287244_350.png
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss
I can do you one better! I just got the first run back. If you're interested, I'll start a list for a second run, and extend the pre-order period.

@Beezadrella @RenegadeTalonz @JD1620 @Niharike @MarexGames @TheJadeSiren
@Foxclaws42 @MisfitsLanding @AngelFox9
As stated above, the skincent has come back! I will be distributing them shortly.

This is also a payment reminder to the ones after the asterisks (and I'll send a 2-way CR soon after the distribution is complete).

I'm testing the CR method, but I'm always skeptical of the site keeping things with the same ID in order. Apologies for any hiccups.
@Xemriss
I can do you one better! I just got the first run back. If you're interested, I'll start a list for a second run, and extend the pre-order period.

@Beezadrella @RenegadeTalonz @JD1620 @Niharike @MarexGames @TheJadeSiren
@Foxclaws42 @MisfitsLanding @AngelFox9
As stated above, the skincent has come back! I will be distributing them shortly.

This is also a payment reminder to the ones after the asterisks (and I'll send a 2-way CR soon after the distribution is complete).

I'm testing the CR method, but I'm always skeptical of the site keeping things with the same ID in order. Apologies for any hiccups.
@Snowhawk
o: Sure!
If there isn't enough interest by the end of the extended pre-order, then do put me on the pinglist for next year. ^w^
@Snowhawk
o: Sure!
If there isn't enough interest by the end of the extended pre-order, then do put me on the pinglist for next year. ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56