Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Biolum Series:: Post Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
[center]Welcome to my new accent thread! I realized, after only reserving 2 spots in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2243944]last one[/url] that I would need more than 2 additional spots after my first post. I have a few extras this time. I need more organization, and to be able to make this prettier in the future. [b]My t:g rate is 1000:1.[/b] [b]Currently Available in Auction House[/b] SOLD OUT ----- [b]Reprinted Accent[/b] [b]Steadfast Biolum[/b] for Obelisk Male has Returned! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QVT0ER7.png[/img] [b]Pre-Order Price[/b] 550g AH Price 650g [b]PRE-ORDERS[/b] Pre-Order List! [LIST=1] [*]Abelarde (paid, delivered) [*]Driadhe (paid, delivered) [*]aprilraven (paid, delivered) [*]LumberCzar (paid, delivered) [*]StoneHusky (paid, delivered) [*]Raire (paid, delivered) [*]SongOfShadows (paid, delivered) [*]FlareFighters (paid, delivered) [*]Ferascal (paid, delivered) [*]Shalott (paid, delivered) [*]TigerDMaster (paid, delivered) [/LIST] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [b]Precious Accents Available[/b] (check back soon!) ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ No need to ping, I am subscribed. [/center]
Welcome to my new accent thread! I realized, after only reserving 2 spots in the last one that I would need more than 2 additional spots after my first post. I have a few extras this time. I need more organization, and to be able to make this prettier in the future.

My t:g rate is 1000:1.

Currently Available in Auction House
SOLD OUT

Reprinted Accent
Steadfast Biolum for Obelisk Male has Returned!
QVT0ER7.png

Pre-Order Price
550g
AH Price
650g

PRE-ORDERS
Pre-Order List!
  1. Abelarde (paid, delivered)
  2. Driadhe (paid, delivered)
  3. aprilraven (paid, delivered)
  4. LumberCzar (paid, delivered)
  5. StoneHusky (paid, delivered)
  6. Raire (paid, delivered)
  7. SongOfShadows (paid, delivered)
  8. FlareFighters (paid, delivered)
  9. Ferascal (paid, delivered)
  10. Shalott (paid, delivered)
  11. TigerDMaster (paid, delivered)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Precious Accents Available
(check back soon!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No need to ping, I am subscribed.
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
Terms of Service for Pre-Orders
I didn't particularly want to have to do this, but after someone attempting to take advantage of me previously, here it is. If you cannot abide by these, wait until I have accents in the Auction House.

- Communication from the buyer for pre-orders required. If you are not willing to communicate, look elsewhere, or wait until I have copies to list on the auction house.

- An order that puts your name on a list for a specific accent copy, outside of a ping list, is considered either pre-order.

- There is a pre-order discount! Copies listed on the Auction House will be priced higher. If my payment rules continue being ignored, this discount will no longer apply, and pre-orders will no longer happen. All accents will be ordered and placed on the auction house.

- I am no longer doing reserve lists. All lists, unless a ping list, are pre-order lists.

New payment rules for all new accents, as of 9-7-17
(does not apply to any one on a list currently):

- You must pay, or set up a payment plan/date of payment, within 72 hours of your spot being confirmed.
No exceptions.

- Yes, I will take payment plans. Ask me. (Though I'm going to be restrictive with these.)
- Yes, there are treasure spots.
- Yes, I will accept mixed payment.
Some spots may also take items as payment/partial payment. (Spots will include what payments is acceptable.)

- If this payment deadline is missed, the spot will be forfeit.
- On the second missed deadline, the buyer will be barred from future pre-orders until the steps outlined in my Questions doc are fulfilled.

- If you change your mind on a spot, you are welcome to cancel your order, but I must be told. Canceling doesn't hurt me feelings. Ignoring my payment requests just irritates me.

- Do not attempt to resell or pass your spot, especially in this thread. There may be other people waiting for a spot. You are welcome to resell your copy once you have it.
Questions related to accent pre-orders/Auction house sales:
“What is your treasure:gem ratio?”
Currently, it is 1000:1.

“What items will you take for partial payment?”
A list is coming soon.

“Can I combine items for payment?”
Yes.

I have compiled more questions related to my accent policies outside of this ToS into a Google document. You can find that here.

Answers in that document include timeframes, custom accents, reprints, reselling, how I determine value of items for payment, accent rejections, and what happens if my communication attempts are ignored.
Terms of Service for Pre-Orders
I didn't particularly want to have to do this, but after someone attempting to take advantage of me previously, here it is. If you cannot abide by these, wait until I have accents in the Auction House.

- Communication from the buyer for pre-orders required. If you are not willing to communicate, look elsewhere, or wait until I have copies to list on the auction house.

- An order that puts your name on a list for a specific accent copy, outside of a ping list, is considered either pre-order.

- There is a pre-order discount! Copies listed on the Auction House will be priced higher. If my payment rules continue being ignored, this discount will no longer apply, and pre-orders will no longer happen. All accents will be ordered and placed on the auction house.

- I am no longer doing reserve lists. All lists, unless a ping list, are pre-order lists.

New payment rules for all new accents, as of 9-7-17
(does not apply to any one on a list currently):

- You must pay, or set up a payment plan/date of payment, within 72 hours of your spot being confirmed.
No exceptions.

- Yes, I will take payment plans. Ask me. (Though I'm going to be restrictive with these.)
- Yes, there are treasure spots.
- Yes, I will accept mixed payment.
Some spots may also take items as payment/partial payment. (Spots will include what payments is acceptable.)

- If this payment deadline is missed, the spot will be forfeit.
- On the second missed deadline, the buyer will be barred from future pre-orders until the steps outlined in my Questions doc are fulfilled.

- If you change your mind on a spot, you are welcome to cancel your order, but I must be told. Canceling doesn't hurt me feelings. Ignoring my payment requests just irritates me.

- Do not attempt to resell or pass your spot, especially in this thread. There may be other people waiting for a spot. You are welcome to resell your copy once you have it.
Questions related to accent pre-orders/Auction house sales:
“What is your treasure:gem ratio?”
Currently, it is 1000:1.

“What items will you take for partial payment?”
A list is coming soon.

“Can I combine items for payment?”
Yes.

I have compiled more questions related to my accent policies outside of this ToS into a Google document. You can find that here.

Answers in that document include timeframes, custom accents, reprints, reselling, how I determine value of items for payment, accent rejections, and what happens if my communication attempts are ignored.
[center]Accents will run in multiples of 10. Unless stated otherwise, 5 spots must be paid in gems for the accent to run. [b]Unless otherwise agreed upon, pre-orders must be paid within 72 hours of your spot being confirmed. I will work with buyers to set up payment plans or extend buying windows.[/b] [b][size=5]T:G Ratio: 1000:1[/size][/b] Payment can be sent via 1-way CR or PM once your spot is confirmed. Once the accent is returned, I can set it for private auction, if you have not requested mixed payment. Yes, I will take payment plans for treasure/mixed spots. [b]Newest Accent for Pre-Order[/b] (check back soon) Pre-Order Price: [b]550g[/b] [b]Previous Accents Available for Pre-Order[/b] [b]Twisted Biolum[/b] for Undertide Female! (male coming soon!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/6WjD6z9.png[/img] [/center]
Accents will run in multiples of 10.

Unless stated otherwise, 5 spots must be paid in gems for the accent to run.

Unless otherwise agreed upon, pre-orders must be paid within 72 hours of your spot being confirmed. I will work with buyers to set up payment plans or extend buying windows.

T:G Ratio: 1000:1
Payment can be sent via 1-way CR or PM once your spot is confirmed.

Once the accent is returned, I can set it for private auction, if you have not requested mixed payment.

Yes, I will take payment plans for treasure/mixed spots.

Newest Accent for Pre-Order
(check back soon)

Pre-Order Price: 550g

Previous Accents Available for Pre-Order
Twisted Biolum for Undertide Female! (male coming soon!)
6WjD6z9.png
Ping Lists
Since Flight Rising now has on-site ping lists, I will be using those!

I will ping this list for ANY accent or skin I make, Biolum series, or not.

This will be used for ANY Biolum series accent.

This is for all Modern breeds.

This will be for all Ancient breeds.

The following are for INDIVIDUAL Ancient breeds, in alphabetical order:

The following are for INDIVIDUAL Modern Breeds, in alphabetical order:

The following are for specific RE-COLORS you may be interested in. "Cyan" is the default of all colorations, so it is not included here.

Ping Lists
Since Flight Rising now has on-site ping lists, I will be using those!

I will ping this list for ANY accent or skin I make, Biolum series, or not.

This will be used for ANY Biolum series accent.

This is for all Modern breeds.

This will be for all Ancient breeds.

The following are for INDIVIDUAL Ancient breeds, in alphabetical order:

The following are for INDIVIDUAL Modern Breeds, in alphabetical order:

The following are for specific RE-COLORS you may be interested in. "Cyan" is the default of all colorations, so it is not included here.

Accent List

All accents will be shelved for a minimum of 6 months after initial pre-order run.

Recolors as popularity indicates.

Cyan

Recolors

Fest Entries
Reprinted only for the relevant festival, unless a preorder run is currently open.

Flameforgers
Accent List

All accents will be shelved for a minimum of 6 months after initial pre-order run.

Recolors as popularity indicates.

Cyan

Recolors

Fest Entries
Reprinted only for the relevant festival, unless a preorder run is currently open.

Flameforgers
Coming Soon!
These are works in progress, and may be changed from their appearance here when they are open for pre-order.
Next: Twisted Biolum for Undertide M
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After that:
Aether M & F

And to answer a question I'm often posed:
Yes, I plan on doing that breed/pose!
Yes, there will be recolors! Cyan is considered the "default" version, but others will follow.

This is a very fun accent to make, but all the tiny dots are rough on my wrist (still, even after surgery). They'll eventually get done.
Coming Soon!
These are works in progress, and may be changed from their appearance here when they are open for pre-order.
Next: Twisted Biolum for Undertide M
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After that:
Aether M & F

And to answer a question I'm often posed:
Yes, I plan on doing that breed/pose!
Yes, there will be recolors! Cyan is considered the "default" version, but others will follow.

This is a very fun accent to make, but all the tiny dots are rough on my wrist (still, even after surgery). They'll eventually get done.
Non Biolum Series Accent/Etc

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(none atm)
Non Biolum Series Accent/Etc

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(none atm)
[center]Boom! New thread! New accent avaliable! I will run this one again, with enough interest in the copies I have listed on the AH. Biolum Dancer - Pink [img]http://i.imgur.com/TzlpMyD.png[/img] [skin=23912] *********
Boom! New thread! New accent avaliable! I will run this one again, with enough interest in the copies I have listed on the AH.

Biolum Dancer - Pink
TzlpMyD.png

@snowhawk
Nnnnooooooo my wallet D:

Slot please
@snowhawk
Nnnnooooooo my wallet D:

Slot please
You're all gems
Oh wait. They're on the AH.

IGNORE ME

but this is GREAT
Oh wait. They're on the AH.

IGNORE ME