Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
[quote name="Erithuet" date=2017-08-05 05:06:44] [size=5][b]Warforged[/b][/size] For male Wildclaws. [sub]Alternate names: 'Hellfire Warden', 'Forged for War'[/sub] Preview: [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/7b3d/f/2017/217/2/b/warforged___p_by_krythea-dbizchw.png[/img] Judging: [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/eefc/f/2017/217/f/b/warforged___s_by_krythea-dbizcfq.png[/img] I'll be printing these entries if they don't win. Please let me know if you'd like to be added to either of their pinglists if I have to print them myself! :) [/quote] @Erithuet I'd be after a ping for Warforged if it doesn't win please!
Erithuet wrote on 2017-08-05:

Warforged
For male Wildclaws.
Alternate names: 'Hellfire Warden', 'Forged for War'

Preview:
warforged___p_by_krythea-dbizchw.png

Judging:
warforged___s_by_krythea-dbizcfq.png

I'll be printing these entries if they don't win. Please let me know if you'd like to be added to either of their pinglists if I have to print them myself! :)

@Erithuet

I'd be after a ping for Warforged if it doesn't win please!
@Vendrus

Please ping me if this doesn't win, love your entry :D
@Vendrus

Please ping me if this doesn't win, love your entry :D
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@GoredGuar I've added you to the pinglist for it! Thank you. :)

@Twye I've added you to the pinglist as well. :)
@GoredGuar I've added you to the pinglist for it! Thank you. :)

@Twye I've added you to the pinglist as well. :)
@Exeidur Thank you! I hope you're enjoying your cookies as well :B
@Exeidur Thank you! I hope you're enjoying your cookies as well :B
@Desnik

I definitely am, thanks! :D
@Desnik

I definitely am, thanks! :D
@Limelight

Thankyou! Hopefully we'll have something a bit more exciting for the 2nd entry, haha.
@Limelight

Thankyou! Hopefully we'll have something a bit more exciting for the 2nd entry, haha.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Oh boy the entries so far are beautiful!! just felt like pinging my favorites so far :D

@EritHuet Your entries are amazing!! warforged is one of my favorites, i love the details on it quite a lot!

@Seiiki I love the Night Flares skin a whole lot too, that's a beautiful choice of color you gave it!

@Akesari your accent is really good! I love how good the tattoo marks look and the ember effect you gave it :D

@Kaegro Molten bog has to be one of my favorites too, i love how good purple and red looks and the lava effect is amazing as well!
Oh boy the entries so far are beautiful!! just felt like pinging my favorites so far :D

@EritHuet Your entries are amazing!! warforged is one of my favorites, i love the details on it quite a lot!

@Seiiki I love the Night Flares skin a whole lot too, that's a beautiful choice of color you gave it!

@Akesari your accent is really good! I love how good the tattoo marks look and the ember effect you gave it :D

@Kaegro Molten bog has to be one of my favorites too, i love how good purple and red looks and the lava effect is amazing as well!
@Exeidur
Thank you very much <3
I had a lot of fun making the wings!
@Exeidur
Thank you very much <3
I had a lot of fun making the wings!
The same Rascal4488 from DeviantArt
@Exeidur Thank you!!
@Exeidur Thank you!!
@DrakeFrost Thank you!!
@DrakeFrost Thank you!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30