Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Discussion
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Moshipuppy I understand ya, man. Feels bad to be unappreciated.

We've always got next year, and if even if we're not 55% better, we'll be at least 15% better than before :P

@Moshipuppy I understand ya, man. Feels bad to be unappreciated.

We've always got next year, and if even if we're not 55% better, we'll be at least 15% better than before :P

18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
@Roseanne I kinda just threw mine together last moment. Already working on my Arcane one tho.
@Roseanne I kinda just threw mine together last moment. Already working on my Arcane one tho.
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@Pesticide

!! Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you! C:
@Pesticide

!! Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you! C:
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Pesticide
Thank you very much! It really honors me to hear that from a FR artist I'm really looking up to! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)
@Pesticide
Thank you very much! It really honors me to hear that from a FR artist I'm really looking up to! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
@Pesticide thank you! Noodles are underrepresented in my skins and accents, so I tried to infuse as much noodleyness as I could to make up for it
@Pesticide thank you! Noodles are underrepresented in my skins and accents, so I tried to infuse as much noodleyness as I could to make up for it
@Moshipuppy Ah, okay. I should probably get to work on the arcane skin as well.
@Moshipuppy Ah, okay. I should probably get to work on the arcane skin as well.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
@Cockatrice and @Xarina thank you! I debated leaving the face parts in, so it's good to see that people like them. c:

Cockatrice, Vents Quetzal's one of the best skin entries IMO, with its beautiful rich colours and subtle painted look -- it's eye-catching with the contrast of the bright warms and the veeery slight purples in the dark parts. Also, the extended fluffy feathermane. ;v;

Xarina, this'll probably sound a bit weird (lol) but I wanted to mention that I like that you put a nice amount of detail into your comments on the entries you pinged, if that makes sense? I just think they're all nice remarks. c:

(Wait what it's nearly rollover right now)
@Cockatrice and @Xarina thank you! I debated leaving the face parts in, so it's good to see that people like them. c:

Cockatrice, Vents Quetzal's one of the best skin entries IMO, with its beautiful rich colours and subtle painted look -- it's eye-catching with the contrast of the bright warms and the veeery slight purples in the dark parts. Also, the extended fluffy feathermane. ;v;

Xarina, this'll probably sound a bit weird (lol) but I wanted to mention that I like that you put a nice amount of detail into your comments on the entries you pinged, if that makes sense? I just think they're all nice remarks. c:

(Wait what it's nearly rollover right now)
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse Thanks so much omg!! That is very sweet of you to say. Also CONGRATS ON THE WIN!! I got lucky and got a chest of your accent on my first dig, had to crack it open right away and put it on one of my oldest + most loved dragons! Thanks for making something so cool [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1465383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14654/1465383_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lokenosse
Thanks so much omg!! That is very sweet of you to say. Also CONGRATS ON THE WIN!! I got lucky and got a chest of your accent on my first dig, had to crack it open right away and put it on one of my oldest + most loved dragons! Thanks for making something so cool

1465383_350.png
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
Kind of disappointed that my skin didn't win, but I perked up a lot when I saw that they grabbed the name from mine and put it on @pikelet's skin.

@/pikelet, your skin is awesome, I love the colors and the concept and will definitely be using it on my dragons <3
Kind of disappointed that my skin didn't win, but I perked up a lot when I saw that they grabbed the name from mine and put it on @pikelet's skin.

@/pikelet, your skin is awesome, I love the colors and the concept and will definitely be using it on my dragons <3
BhWDcLm.png
Congratulations to the people who won! You guys earned it!
Congratulations to the people who won! You guys earned it!
FfsFHyt.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30