Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Let's Glow! (Biolum Accent)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Snowhawk
Can I pay you now? I want to make sure I don't get confused and use the gems for something else.
Also, can I be added to a general pinglist for accents you make? :3
@Snowhawk
Can I pay you now? I want to make sure I don't get confused and use the gems for something else.
Also, can I be added to a general pinglist for accents you make? :3
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Raire
Yep! I'm not requiring it until it's "live," but you're welcome to send now. They'll just sit in my vault until I'm ready to order the blueprints. And I'll add you to the list!
@Raire
Yep! I'm not requiring it until it's "live," but you're welcome to send now. They'll just sit in my vault until I'm ready to order the blueprints. And I'll add you to the list!
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
@Snowhawk
Can I have a slot please?
@Snowhawk
Can I have a slot please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Snowhawk

Can I get a slot for Biolum Leviathan?
@Snowhawk

Can I get a slot for Biolum Leviathan?
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
@Takora @Akal
Added you both!

One more spot for run 4, then it'll be ping-list only until everything is back and distributed!

Also, I have a Skydancer female accent waiting for release. :3
@Takora @Akal
Added you both!

One more spot for run 4, then it'll be ping-list only until everything is back and distributed!

Also, I have a Skydancer female accent waiting for release. :3
@Snowhawk Could I get a slow on Biolum please?
@Snowhawk Could I get a slow on Biolum please?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
Sure thing!

And with that...

Last Reserve slot for run 4 filled! I'm only doing pings for future runs for now until the first four are back!
@Alestrius
Sure thing!

And with that...

Last Reserve slot for run 4 filled! I'm only doing pings for future runs for now until the first four are back!
@Snowhawk please ping me for a future run!
@Snowhawk please ping me for a future run!
@kinglyace
You're on the list!
@kinglyace
You're on the list!
Runs 1 and 2 are back and (mostly) distributed!

@SkyDancer10 - Please let me know if you are still interested. If yes, send 400g via CR or PM, please! If no, that's cool too! Just let me know.

Run 3 folks:
@RenegadeTalonz @p0kek4t @Sparklepelt @FlufferLover | @Peacekeeper @Mekolai @Blod

Run 4 folks:
@Weenyah @Ambitious @Garazanzel @Jazz @LexxW | @naphy @meretrixprocax @Takora @Akal @Alestrius

I'm ready to take payment for these runs! If you are still interested, please send payment via CR or PM. If you are no longer interested, just let me know so I can move folks up the list!

Spots on the above list before the divider are gem only, unless other arrangements have been made.
Runs 1 and 2 are back and (mostly) distributed!

@SkyDancer10 - Please let me know if you are still interested. If yes, send 400g via CR or PM, please! If no, that's cool too! Just let me know.

Run 3 folks:
@RenegadeTalonz @p0kek4t @Sparklepelt @FlufferLover | @Peacekeeper @Mekolai @Blod

Run 4 folks:
@Weenyah @Ambitious @Garazanzel @Jazz @LexxW | @naphy @meretrixprocax @Takora @Akal @Alestrius

I'm ready to take payment for these runs! If you are still interested, please send payment via CR or PM. If you are no longer interested, just let me know so I can move folks up the list!

Spots on the above list before the divider are gem only, unless other arrangements have been made.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16