Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Let's Glow! (Biolum Accent)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Back from sleep! I just want to say, to everyone who has responded, thank you, so much. This is amazing. Because I have filled in the reserve list for the third run, I'm starting a fourth! If you are on the reserve list, and by the time I make them "live," you have decided not to get the accent, simply let me know! People who remain on the list are just moved up. Reserves will also get first pick of any leftover copies. ((<-- Now have added that to my list post on the 1st page.)) @Brightcrest @Blod @Velsim Added you to the list for Run 3! @Weenyah @Ambitious @Garazanzel @Jazz You guys started run 4! ---- @Vesperupus Yes, mixed payments after the first 5 spots are fine. I do, currently, 1000t:1g. @Elaendorlien Your preview! [img]http://i.imgur.com/jUlbdsV.png[/img]
Back from sleep! I just want to say, to everyone who has responded, thank you, so much. This is amazing.

Because I have filled in the reserve list for the third run, I'm starting a fourth!

If you are on the reserve list, and by the time I make them "live," you have decided not to get the accent, simply let me know! People who remain on the list are just moved up. Reserves will also get first pick of any leftover copies. ((<-- Now have added that to my list post on the 1st page.))

@Brightcrest @Blod @Velsim
Added you to the list for Run 3!

@Weenyah @Ambitious @Garazanzel @Jazz
You guys started run 4!

----
@Vesperupus
Yes, mixed payments after the first 5 spots are fine. I do, currently, 1000t:1g.

@Elaendorlien
Your preview!
jUlbdsV.png
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
Awh, a bit too much pattern-overlap so i have to pass this time, sorry
Awh, a bit too much pattern-overlap so i have to pass this time, sorry
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien
No problem! :)
@Elaendorlien
No problem! :)
I'd like a slot if possible
I'd like a slot if possible
@LexxW
Sure thing! Adding you to the 5th spot of run 4, which will mean (unless someone drops out), run 4 is a go after the first two come back!
@LexxW
Sure thing! Adding you to the 5th spot of run 4, which will mean (unless someone drops out), run 4 is a go after the first two come back!
@Snowhawke just realized you have a ping list for other breeds and this would look great on a few of my other dragons. Could you add me to the ping list please?
@Snowhawke just realized you have a ping list for other breeds and this would look great on a few of my other dragons. Could you add me to the ping list please?
@Snowhawk

I'd like to pre-order a copy of Biolum Leviathan and go on a general pinglist for future accents, please. I hope that there are still spaces left!
@Snowhawk

I'd like to pre-order a copy of Biolum Leviathan and go on a general pinglist for future accents, please. I hope that there are still spaces left!
@Beltaguise Can do!

@naphy Sure thing! I'll put you on the list for Run 4. That one will be ready to collect payments for when the first two get back.
@Beltaguise Can do!

@naphy Sure thing! I'll put you on the list for Run 4. That one will be ready to collect payments for when the first two get back.
@Snowhawk omg I love Biolum Leviathan--could I please get a preorder slot?
@Snowhawk omg I love Biolum Leviathan--could I please get a preorder slot?
9LMXrGu.png me7ZrN1.png
jB2eSWC.png
4InZEhp.png
yKyZKd1.png
@meretrixprocax
Sure thing!
@meretrixprocax
Sure thing!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16