Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Female PC Light Themed Accent: Dial-Up
1 2 3
@zanate

Sure! :) I'm printing it at 5 people prepaying so I can hold a copy for a lil bit.
@zanate

Sure! :) I'm printing it at 5 people prepaying so I can hold a copy for a lil bit.
@vriskittles

I'm interested and can pre-pay when pinged. Put me down for one copy, please. :)
@vriskittles

I'm interested and can pre-pay when pinged. Put me down for one copy, please. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@vriskittles
Sign me the HECK up :o

(also I'll pay up front np)
@vriskittles
Sign me the HECK up :o

(also I'll pay up front np)
JUcTcBe.png
@Shinytyrantrum @ColoradoBlues @Enriana @Bluetadamore

Oh man, wow, with the last two people, that's enough to print. Oh man, I'm a little overwhelmed with surprise and thankfulness.

Please feel free to send the 500g. <3
@Shinytyrantrum @ColoradoBlues @Enriana @Bluetadamore

Oh man, wow, with the last two people, that's enough to print. Oh man, I'm a little overwhelmed with surprise and thankfulness.

Please feel free to send the 500g. <3
@vriskittles Any chance I could preview it on this girl? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=13&breed=4&element=4&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=0&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=eb71b39dd821910517f9fe91bab0d1d3d559c3eb&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@vriskittles Any chance I could preview it on this girl?
dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=13&breed=4&element=4&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=0&winggene=13&wings=2&auth=eb71b39dd821910517f9fe91bab0d1d3d559c3eb&dummyext=prev.png
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@vriskittles

alright! im assuming you want the gems through a CR delivery?
@vriskittles

alright! im assuming you want the gems through a CR delivery?
@vriskittles Can I get a slot, please? :)
@vriskittles Can I get a slot, please? :)
@shinytyrantrum

Yep!
@shinytyrantrum

Yep!
@vanshira It's. Not that good, this is more of an accent for darker dragons! ;o; [img]http://i.imgur.com/1cISSMn.png[/img] @asobi Gotcha! :)
@vanshira

It's. Not that good, this is more of an accent for darker dragons! ;o;

1cISSMn.png

@asobi

Gotcha! :)
@vriskittles Oh, well, I had to ask.
@vriskittles Oh, well, I had to ask.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
1 2 3