Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Shadom] Mirror + Nocturne Accents
1 2 3 4 5
@boxparts @KameTurtle @TheAdoptedBeta @Blod @Aeonox @Xephyrus Slots granted! Payment due by first week in August. Thanks for supporting Shadow!
@boxparts @KameTurtle @TheAdoptedBeta @Blod @Aeonox @Xephyrus Slots granted! Payment due by first week in August. Thanks for supporting Shadow!
@Desnik fellow shadowling here! May I please purchase one copy of each, with gems? :) Have a good day!
@Desnik fellow shadowling here! May I please purchase one copy of each, with gems? :) Have a good day!
@desnik
Is it okay to send payment now?
@desnik
Is it okay to send payment now?
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@surfingpikachu Sure! Got your slots, send payment when you can.

@KameTurtle Yes please, send it :)
@surfingpikachu Sure! Got your slots, send payment when you can.

@KameTurtle Yes please, send it :)
@desnik
Can I get a copy of Lunivore please? It's fabulous! I'll have to think which mirror accent I want. I'm also a shadow member!
@desnik
Can I get a copy of Lunivore please? It's fabulous! I'll have to think which mirror accent I want. I'm also a shadow member!
VGxuHXT.png
@Desnik
sorry! some things changed so I have to back down on Mooneater :c
@Desnik
sorry! some things changed so I have to back down on Mooneater :c
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@absolmon Slots are yours! Send payment when ready, and do let me know which mirror accent you'd like

@KameTurtle It happens! You're welcome back if you change your mind again. Thanks for your interest
@absolmon Slots are yours! Send payment when ready, and do let me know which mirror accent you'd like

@KameTurtle It happens! You're welcome back if you change your mind again. Thanks for your interest
@Desnik two gem slots for Flickertwig and Scarebranch.
@Desnik two gem slots for Flickertwig and Scarebranch.
GkKw54H.png
@desnik
I've decided on the male mirror accent please! I'll send the payment in a sec.
@desnik
I've decided on the male mirror accent please! I'll send the payment in a sec.
VGxuHXT.png
@5H4D0WDU57 Slots granted! I'm waiting on a reprint of the male version but I can fix you up with the female version immediately.
@5H4D0WDU57 Slots granted! I'm waiting on a reprint of the male version but I can fix you up with the female version immediately.
1 2 3 4 5