Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
aaah I've been looking forward to this! it's so exciting seeing everyone's creative ideas!

I am IN LOVE with @rooty's "Antique Cowboy" holy cow. if it gets in I'll be getting a new ridgie just to put it on him LOL

I also love @Kizmetto's "Coiled Conductor" and I'm so ashamed of myself for not catching the subtle reference myself haha TvT;
aaah I've been looking forward to this! it's so exciting seeing everyone's creative ideas!

I am IN LOVE with @rooty's "Antique Cowboy" holy cow. if it gets in I'll be getting a new ridgie just to put it on him LOL

I also love @Kizmetto's "Coiled Conductor" and I'm so ashamed of myself for not catching the subtle reference myself haha TvT;
SbvRDbG.gif
@Lishadra Thank you, I'm glad you like my work! :)

@Pseudoscience Thank you so much! <3 And absolutely, I'll ping you if it doesn't win (I absolutely will be printing it on my own if it doesn't). :>
@Lishadra Thank you, I'm glad you like my work! :)

@Pseudoscience Thank you so much! <3 And absolutely, I'll ping you if it doesn't win (I absolutely will be printing it on my own if it doesn't). :>
@swinub daww thanks <3
@swinub daww thanks <3
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@kolacky your entrey is really beautiful! is the line and shadow layer intact though, because its very hard to see them on the accent and without them visible your accent won't quality which would suck because its really awesome
@kolacky your entrey is really beautiful! is the line and shadow layer intact though, because its very hard to see them on the accent and without them visible your accent won't quality which would suck because its really awesome
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@staticmcawesome Great idea :) I love how it looks like cactus spines from a distance but when you look closer you see it's circuitry.
@staticmcawesome Great idea :) I love how it looks like cactus spines from a distance but when you look closer you see it's circuitry.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@nightlystorm678 you'll need to save the image to your computer, upload it to an image hosting site like imgur, then post the image URL in the tree icon above the text box.
Keep in mind the image must be 750x750 in order to qualify
@nightlystorm678 you'll need to save the image to your computer, upload it to an image hosting site like imgur, then post the image URL in the tree icon above the text box.
Keep in mind the image must be 750x750 in order to qualify
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Help, all the skins and accents being submitted are AMAZING and I can't wait to see which ones I can collect in a couple weeks. . .
Help, all the skins and accents being submitted are AMAZING and I can't wait to see which ones I can collect in a couple weeks. . .
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
ahh thank you! and sorry for posting on the wrong thread just relized that whoops
ahh thank you! and sorry for posting on the wrong thread just relized that whoops
buVcXwK.png
@Ashenhartkrie aa thank you so much! they're there, but they're a little on the light side. :'^) will go ahead and fix that!
@Ashenhartkrie aa thank you so much! they're there, but they're a little on the light side. :'^) will go ahead and fix that!
@DuskDaybreak
I really like your Thunder Pierce accent. ^^ Are you planning on printing it if it does not win?
@DuskDaybreak
I really like your Thunder Pierce accent. ^^ Are you planning on printing it if it does not win?
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29