Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!! Another holiday!!!
I can't wait to get started on my Lightning Rep!!! That's usually my favorite part of the festivals XD

Edit: Also, good luck with everyone's skin entries! I love the ones I've seen so far!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!! Another holiday!!!
I can't wait to get started on my Lightning Rep!!! That's usually my favorite part of the festivals XD

Edit: Also, good luck with everyone's skin entries! I love the ones I've seen so far!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@rooty hmm well its not super obvious (you and i are just familiar with the themes aahaha) but just to be safe, i miiiiight tweak it a bit more. >w> i really wanted to call it Thor's Hammer aahaha
@rooty hmm well its not super obvious (you and i are just familiar with the themes aahaha) but just to be safe, i miiiiight tweak it a bit more. >w> i really wanted to call it Thor's Hammer aahaha
@Kizmetto Aw, good luck! c:
@Kizmetto Aw, good luck! c:
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@Kizmetto Ahh, is that Ixion I spy in your entry? :> It was a pleasant surprise to see that. Good taste! :D
@Kizmetto Ahh, is that Ixion I spy in your entry? :> It was a pleasant surprise to see that. Good taste! :D
@erithuet >u> you got me! ahaha
@erithuet >u> you got me! ahaha
@Kizmetto
I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE XD

*thumbs-up from the distance*
@Kizmetto
I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE XD

*thumbs-up from the distance*
@Erithuet
I really like the detail in your Bogsneak accent! It doesn't cover up too much of the dragon but it's still really striking. I'll totally get one if it wins (even though I'm not sure if it would fit my only female bog, but shhh) :O

Name-wise, wouldn't "Bogmentation" flow better? I doubt the name has any weight in the skin-selecting process but I just can't help myself :'D
@Erithuet
I really like the detail in your Bogsneak accent! It doesn't cover up too much of the dragon but it's still really striking. I'll totally get one if it wins (even though I'm not sure if it would fit my only female bog, but shhh) :O

Name-wise, wouldn't "Bogmentation" flow better? I doubt the name has any weight in the skin-selecting process but I just can't help myself :'D
NTCq9zE.png
@Solarian

YES YOU POSTED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy //wipes tear from eye
@Solarian

YES YOU POSTED IT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy //wipes tear from eye
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto

Of course, haha! A pity I wasn't up earlier but oh well. Still made second page and that's pretty okay (:
@disconcerto

Of course, haha! A pity I wasn't up earlier but oh well. Still made second page and that's pretty okay (:

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
@Oxygene I had so many variations of the pun written out, and I'm still not 100% sure on what I'm going with! D: Bogmentation was a strong contender too, I may change the alternate title to that one (though no doubt I'll edit the name a few times before the deadline since I'm horribly indecisive). x) It does flow a lot better though I think - I just might end up going with it for now, haha.
@Oxygene I had so many variations of the pun written out, and I'm still not 100% sure on what I'm going with! D: Bogmentation was a strong contender too, I may change the alternate title to that one (though no doubt I'll edit the name a few times before the deadline since I'm horribly indecisive). x) It does flow a lot better though I think - I just might end up going with it for now, haha.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29