Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Skin Submissions 2017
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
wow
wow
fuzzypotato.png
Huh. Do they even plan of taking it off the broadcasting box, or is this just the little secret? the Easter egg?
Huh. Do they even plan of taking it off the broadcasting box, or is this just the little secret? the Easter egg?
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@GilatheHybrid

(quick ping to myself for when I finish it)
@GilatheHybrid

(quick ping to myself for when I finish it)
lighttop.png
[quote name="Illiobillium" date=2017-11-01 03:53:59] THE CARNIVALE NEVER ENDS [/quote] NEVARRR
Illiobillium wrote on 2017-11-01:
THE CARNIVALE NEVER ENDS
NEVARRR
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
this is still unlocked what in heck
this is still unlocked what in heck
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
@FelisAries
i know right??
@FelisAries
i know right??
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
The Year the Carnivale Wouldn't Die
The Year the Carnivale Wouldn't Die

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
There's an issue. I want to enter, however, I cannot put the files into the art program I use. is there any way to fix this issue that you know of? My art program only accepts; PNG, JPG, and MDP files. I would love to make skins, but can't due to this small issue.
There's an issue. I want to enter, however, I cannot put the files into the art program I use. is there any way to fix this issue that you know of? My art program only accepts; PNG, JPG, and MDP files. I would love to make skins, but can't due to this small issue.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
wah?? this... just no. ADMINNNSSS
wah?? this... just no. ADMINNNSSS
3e94Gpa.png09rzrL0.png0GhvfW2.pngOkUsflp.png407Ohsj.png
@GalazyBunny
Unfortunately I don’t think so; though I haven’t heard of an MDP, PNG/JPG wouldn’t work due to the lack of layers, which would lead to more problems and the skin probably wouldn’t be able to qualify :(
And also this thread is from the Lightning holiday from last July XD

@ My fellow Lightning Clans & Allies; wanna hold a New Years party in the thread if it’s still up by then? We can celebrate all the flights while we wait for 2018 ^-^
@GalazyBunny
Unfortunately I don’t think so; though I haven’t heard of an MDP, PNG/JPG wouldn’t work due to the lack of layers, which would lead to more problems and the skin probably wouldn’t be able to qualify :(
And also this thread is from the Lightning holiday from last July XD

@ My fellow Lightning Clans & Allies; wanna hold a New Years party in the thread if it’s still up by then? We can celebrate all the flights while we wait for 2018 ^-^

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29