Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Skin Submissions 2017
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
@Ralkys True enough, but I only mentioned it because it seemed like it should have been advertising for Fire's Flameforger's Festival skin submissions, instead of Lightning's Thundercrack Carnivale, which it seemed like it was doing.
@Ralkys True enough, but I only mentioned it because it seemed like it should have been advertising for Fire's Flameforger's Festival skin submissions, instead of Lightning's Thundercrack Carnivale, which it seemed like it was doing.
@Drako that's what I meant. It always does that
@Drako that's what I meant. It always does that
banner_sword_web_by_leaf_minx-dbf5bpt.gif
@Wmeelephant

What's with the faces?! :D
@Wmeelephant

What's with the faces?! :D
giphy.gif
@Dragonlover5674
What?)
@Dragonlover5674
What?)
@Wmeelephant

Never Mind. A skin was posted with a bunch of faces....

Forget it.
@Wmeelephant

Never Mind. A skin was posted with a bunch of faces....

Forget it.
giphy.gif
@Dragonlover5674
wait. you ask why there is no such skin for this festival? or that I wanted to change this skin and introduce it?
@Dragonlover5674
wait. you ask why there is no such skin for this festival? or that I wanted to change this skin and introduce it?
@Wmeelephant

I was just trying to be silly. I guess I failed at that. I wasn't actually asking you to do anything. :\ Sorry.

Just forget about it.

(Waves hand) (Says in Jedi voice) The forum post never happened.
@Wmeelephant

I was just trying to be silly. I guess I failed at that. I wasn't actually asking you to do anything. :\ Sorry.

Just forget about it.

(Waves hand) (Says in Jedi voice) The forum post never happened.
giphy.gif
[img]https://pp.userapi.com/c836230/v836230014/55c1a/NGzlfwt9nZo.jpg[/img] @Dragonlover5674
NGzlfwt9nZo.jpg
@Dragonlover5674
@Wmeelephant

Funny! :D :D
@Wmeelephant

Funny! :D :D
giphy.gif
bump
bump
item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gifbouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gifdeity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifbouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gifitem_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26