Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tiger's accents! | 3 SLOTS REMAINING!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@tigerly *thumbs up* c:
@tigerly *thumbs up* c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@tigerly
i'd like a slot for radicalaxy, please! c:
@tigerly
i'd like a slot for radicalaxy, please! c:
@tigerly

I have no idea if there are any spots left, but I'll take a slot for radicalaxy if there are any!
@tigerly

I have no idea if there are any spots left, but I'll take a slot for radicalaxy if there are any!
@tigerly

Its in the rules to provide a preview with the pinglist. Not above it. We get several pings a day.

Its a rule to streamline the process so that when you open a shop, which you've done. You're not searching the thread for the accents.
@tigerly

Its in the rules to provide a preview with the pinglist. Not above it. We get several pings a day.

Its a rule to streamline the process so that when you open a shop, which you've done. You're not searching the thread for the accents.
lumos_noxsig.png
@tigerly Slot for coatl and if you do more prints of the imp one can you let me know?
@tigerly Slot for coatl and if you do more prints of the imp one can you let me know?
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
@tigerly

Slot for that coatl skincent please!
@tigerly

Slot for that coatl skincent please!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@tigerly

slot for radicalaxy please? it's adorable
@tigerly

slot for radicalaxy please? it's adorable
35dYUlu.png
@meghan @aurorie
Fortunately, both of you have /just/ made it in! ;A; Thanks so much, I'll put you both on the list!

@meonox
I am fully aware of my mistake, and numerous people have (kindly) informed me as to how to make good on it next time around - which I absolutely intend to do! Thank you for your post, regardless ;U;b

@sirleafheart @likeacliche @artillerychick
Unfortunately, the slots have just filled up! ;A; Thanks so so much for your interest, I can absolutely add you guys to the list for reprinting, however, if you're interested!
@meghan @aurorie
Fortunately, both of you have /just/ made it in! ;A; Thanks so much, I'll put you both on the list!

@meonox
I am fully aware of my mistake, and numerous people have (kindly) informed me as to how to make good on it next time around - which I absolutely intend to do! Thank you for your post, regardless ;U;b

@sirleafheart @likeacliche @artillerychick
Unfortunately, the slots have just filled up! ;A; Thanks so so much for your interest, I can absolutely add you guys to the list for reprinting, however, if you're interested!
2_by_tabbytigers-dbov92v.pngtige_by_tabbytigers-dbov4yf.png1_by_tabbytigers-dbov931.png
@Tigerly

May I be added to your pinglist please? Your accents are divine! :0
@Tigerly

May I be added to your pinglist please? Your accents are divine! :0
7PPXeIw.png
@tigerly yes please!
@tigerly yes please!
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19