Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tiger's accents! | 3 SLOTS REMAINING!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Vely
Oh, jeesh! So sorry, I had no idea! If I am to ping on the latest page, won't it link people there? ;A;
frustrating! Thanks so much for letting me know!
@Vely
Oh, jeesh! So sorry, I had no idea! If I am to ping on the latest page, won't it link people there? ;A;
frustrating! Thanks so much for letting me know!
2_by_tabbytigers-dbov92v.pngtige_by_tabbytigers-dbov4yf.png1_by_tabbytigers-dbov931.png
@Herocorn
Absolutely! ;U;b I'll mark you down!
@Herocorn
Absolutely! ;U;b I'll mark you down!
2_by_tabbytigers-dbov92v.pngtige_by_tabbytigers-dbov4yf.png1_by_tabbytigers-dbov931.png
@tigerly

Thank you!
I can't wait!
@tigerly

Thank you!
I can't wait!
wZvlqWx.png
@tigerly Hey! GASP mod here.

I don't know if anyone's told you yet, but please ALWAYS put your ping in a new post, and never edit it into an old one. FR has a bug where, instead of leading people to where you've pinged them, it instead leads you to the last page of the thread that existed at the time of pinging. (Which meant I was lead somewhere in the middle of your entire forum thread ^^;) Not only is it one of our rules, but a lot of people on GASP get a LOT of pings per day, and most won't go searching to try and find where you pinged them, meaning you'll be losing customers!

That being said, good luck with your sales!
@tigerly Hey! GASP mod here.

I don't know if anyone's told you yet, but please ALWAYS put your ping in a new post, and never edit it into an old one. FR has a bug where, instead of leading people to where you've pinged them, it instead leads you to the last page of the thread that existed at the time of pinging. (Which meant I was lead somewhere in the middle of your entire forum thread ^^;) Not only is it one of our rules, but a lot of people on GASP get a LOT of pings per day, and most won't go searching to try and find where you pinged them, meaning you'll be losing customers!

That being said, good luck with your sales!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@tigerly
slot for Radicalaxy please
@tigerly
slot for Radicalaxy please
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Tiriea Absolutely! ;U; I've been informed a couple of times - my concern is just how to better it now! I must have misinterpreted the rule as being "put the pings in a separate post to everything else", and I've learned the hard way that I was.. painfully wrong |D Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know! I just hope I haven't bothered anyone OTL Thanks again! ;o;

@scarletskyz
For sure! You're in!
@Tiriea Absolutely! ;U; I've been informed a couple of times - my concern is just how to better it now! I must have misinterpreted the rule as being "put the pings in a separate post to everything else", and I've learned the hard way that I was.. painfully wrong |D Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know! I just hope I haven't bothered anyone OTL Thanks again! ;o;

@scarletskyz
For sure! You're in!
@tigerly slot for Radicalaxy please
@tigerly slot for Radicalaxy please
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Snowpea

Marked down!
@Snowpea

Marked down!
@tigerly A slot for Radicalaxy please :)
@tigerly A slot for Radicalaxy please :)
@Cywscross
Certainly! ;U;/ You're in!
@Cywscross
Certainly! ;U;/ You're in!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19