Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Dead Thread, link to new shop inside]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Erithuet hii,i'd like a slot for Chronocatcher!
@Erithuet hii,i'd like a slot for Chronocatcher!
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko - Added! Please send payment ASAP.

For the rest of you on Round 3, I can now send this set through for approval and printing, so please send payment now!

@Niharike
@Lodzhal
@SchwarzwindSin
@Cethosia
@AlexiCyn

@Forumsdackel - Friendly reminder that I still need payment from you for your slot on Round 1 of Chronocatcher. :)
@Riko - Added! Please send payment ASAP.

For the rest of you on Round 3, I can now send this set through for approval and printing, so please send payment now!

@Niharike
@Lodzhal
@SchwarzwindSin
@Cethosia
@AlexiCyn

@Forumsdackel - Friendly reminder that I still need payment from you for your slot on Round 1 of Chronocatcher. :)
@Erithuet: Sorry, I wasn't sure when to send the payment, it's my first time to buy a custom skin/accent!
Sent the payment now!
@Erithuet: Sorry, I wasn't sure when to send the payment, it's my first time to buy a custom skin/accent!
Sent the payment now!
@Forumsdackel - No problem! Thanks for sending it. :D
@Forumsdackel - No problem! Thanks for sending it. :D
@Erithuet
Hey, I'm buying gems right now, so I'm just waiting on responses. I'll send them over asap. I hope you're having a wonderful day.
@Erithuet
Hey, I'm buying gems right now, so I'm just waiting on responses. I'll send them over asap. I hope you're having a wonderful day.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Erithuet Can I be added to your general ping list? :) Thanks!
@Erithuet Can I be added to your general ping list? :) Thanks!
@Asobi Added! Thank you :)
@Asobi Added! Thank you :)
@Erithuet If you were to start doing customs, I'd really like an accent for mirror males that matches the one you did for spiral females for Greenskeeper. I have this breeding pair and the male would very much like an accent like his mate's! ^_^ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22129245][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/221293/22129245.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23006441][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/230065/23006441.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Erithuet
If you were to start doing customs, I'd really like an accent for mirror males that matches the one you did for spiral females for Greenskeeper. I have this breeding pair and the male would very much like an accent like his mate's! ^_^

22129245.png23006441.png
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Erithuet

Any idea when the first round of Chronocatcher's coming in? :o
@Erithuet

Any idea when the first round of Chronocatcher's coming in? :o
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@Micheru @Gorwen @SchwarzwindSin @Forumsdackel @Celine @Shroomlet @Takora @scarletskyz @solaritude @yukitsukihana @JackalSmiler @DeltaDarklight @Elachu @snackeater
@BellumInvictus @Kymris @Kvon @AberDaKitty @Niharike @Lodzhal @SchwarzwindSin @Cethosia @AlexiCyn @Riko

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry about Chronocatcher taking so long. D: I just got word back from the mods today, and it turns out Chronocatcher actually qualifies as an accent! This is my bad, I thought I'd measured the coverage properly but I must've messed up somewhere.

Anyway, the good news is that everyone will get 250g refunded to them when they receive their copy of Chronocatcher, which is the price difference between my skins and accents - so a partial refund is in order! The bad news is that this will take a day or two more of waiting, since I am currently resubmitting Chronocatcher batches as accents instead, though they will be expedited through the queue so I will get them very shortly after being resubmitted.

So I ask you all to please hold on for a day or two more and you should have your accents and partial refunds! Thank you so much for your patience. <3
@Micheru @Gorwen @SchwarzwindSin @Forumsdackel @Celine @Shroomlet @Takora @scarletskyz @solaritude @yukitsukihana @JackalSmiler @DeltaDarklight @Elachu @snackeater
@BellumInvictus @Kymris @Kvon @AberDaKitty @Niharike @Lodzhal @SchwarzwindSin @Cethosia @AlexiCyn @Riko

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry about Chronocatcher taking so long. D: I just got word back from the mods today, and it turns out Chronocatcher actually qualifies as an accent! This is my bad, I thought I'd measured the coverage properly but I must've messed up somewhere.

Anyway, the good news is that everyone will get 250g refunded to them when they receive their copy of Chronocatcher, which is the price difference between my skins and accents - so a partial refund is in order! The bad news is that this will take a day or two more of waiting, since I am currently resubmitting Chronocatcher batches as accents instead, though they will be expedited through the queue so I will get them very shortly after being resubmitted.

So I ask you all to please hold on for a day or two more and you should have your accents and partial refunds! Thank you so much for your patience. <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22