Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Dead Thread, link to new shop inside]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@whiteraven90

Hi there, I still need your payment for your copy of Doom of the Living. :) I just wanted to remind you in case you missed the ping last week.
(That said, I'm mildly terrified that I might've just gotten my records wrong and you have paid already and I missed it, please let me know if that's the case and I'll send your copy over ASAP with my apologies!)
@whiteraven90

Hi there, I still need your payment for your copy of Doom of the Living. :) I just wanted to remind you in case you missed the ping last week.
(That said, I'm mildly terrified that I might've just gotten my records wrong and you have paid already and I missed it, please let me know if that's the case and I'll send your copy over ASAP with my apologies!)
@Erithuet I mistook it for a ping to my shop from someone else, it seems. Sorry.
@Erithuet I mistook it for a ping to my shop from someone else, it seems. Sorry.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@Erithuet

Greetings! Do you still have any Doom of the Living for sale in the AH? Otherwise, could you add me to a reprint pinglist for it?
@Erithuet

Greetings! Do you still have any Doom of the Living for sale in the AH? Otherwise, could you add me to a reprint pinglist for it?
90U1ekd.gif
@Erithuet

I was wondering if I could be added to the list for a reprint of Chronocatcher? It's absolutely stunning and I have the perfect boy for it!
@Erithuet

I was wondering if I could be added to the list for a reprint of Chronocatcher? It's absolutely stunning and I have the perfect boy for it!
As a quick note, everybody was added to whatever pinglists they requested, I was just terrible at remembering to reply in a timely fashion this year. ._.; Rest assured it's all been noted down.

The shop will be (and has been) inactive for a while on account of me not making accents for a good few months, but with my entry into the Thundercrack Carnivale, I hope to re-open after the festival to accommodate any orders should my skin entries not win. Until then, though, this place is in dire need of renovation, so I'll try to see to prettifying things and adding some new graphics to make it seem less of a dusty old dead thread.
As a quick note, everybody was added to whatever pinglists they requested, I was just terrible at remembering to reply in a timely fashion this year. ._.; Rest assured it's all been noted down.

The shop will be (and has been) inactive for a while on account of me not making accents for a good few months, but with my entry into the Thundercrack Carnivale, I hope to re-open after the festival to accommodate any orders should my skin entries not win. Until then, though, this place is in dire need of renovation, so I'll try to see to prettifying things and adding some new graphics to make it seem less of a dusty old dead thread.
@Erithuet General pinglist? I wanna see shiny skins *o*
@Erithuet General pinglist? I wanna see shiny skins *o*
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
@Izagar Done! Thank you :)
@Izagar Done! Thank you :)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22