Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Dead Thread, link to new shop inside]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
Can I join your general (and warforged) pinglist? Thanks! @Erithuet
Can I join your general (and warforged) pinglist? Thanks! @Erithuet
@jbapple I've added you! Thanks for your interest :)
@jbapple I've added you! Thanks for your interest :)
@Erithuet could I be added to the general and Warforged pinglist? :>
@Erithuet could I be added to the general and Warforged pinglist? :>
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
@KoenigVII Absolutely! I've added you to both. :)
@KoenigVII Absolutely! I've added you to both. :)
I love the Wildclaw Warforged entry for Flameforger's! Can I get on a pinglist for it if it doesn't go through?
I love the Wildclaw Warforged entry for Flameforger's! Can I get on a pinglist for it if it doesn't go through?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Ohh I missed Bogmentation :(
Could you please add me to your general pinglist?
@Erithuet
Ohh I missed Bogmentation :(
Could you please add me to your general pinglist?
@Erithuet
Lichtdrache.gif
@chaoticstars
Absolutely! I've added you to the pinglist for it. :)

@Elachu
Actually, I do have a last copy of Bogmentation hanging around which I kept for myself but couldn't, unfortunately, find a dragon to use it on - so I could certainly sell it to you if you want it! It would be 800g like the other copies were going for, since it was a skin. No pressure of course; just letting you know it's available. :) I've also added you to the general pinglist as requested, thank you for your interest! :D
@chaoticstars
Absolutely! I've added you to the pinglist for it. :)

@Elachu
Actually, I do have a last copy of Bogmentation hanging around which I kept for myself but couldn't, unfortunately, find a dragon to use it on - so I could certainly sell it to you if you want it! It would be 800g like the other copies were going for, since it was a skin. No pressure of course; just letting you know it's available. :) I've also added you to the general pinglist as requested, thank you for your interest! :D
@Erithuet
Thank you! Haha exactly the same problem with Augsneak here. I just cant manage to buy a fitting Lady for that Accent. Maybe I should keep it in my hoard instead of the vault :D
I would love to buy the copy if you sure that you dont want to keep it for yourself :)
@Erithuet
Thank you! Haha exactly the same problem with Augsneak here. I just cant manage to buy a fitting Lady for that Accent. Maybe I should keep it in my hoard instead of the vault :D
I would love to buy the copy if you sure that you dont want to keep it for yourself :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Erithuet
Can I get a copy of the warforge for male WC if you don't win the flameforger contest?
@Erithuet
Can I get a copy of the warforge for male WC if you don't win the flameforger contest?
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Alliance
I've added you to the pinglist for Warforged. :) If it doesn't win, I'll be definitely printing it and you should be able to grab a copy in that case!

@Elachu
No worries at all, I'm definitely not using it. :) Feel free to send a CR or PM with the payment and I can give you it!
@Alliance
I've added you to the pinglist for Warforged. :) If it doesn't win, I'll be definitely printing it and you should be able to grab a copy in that case!

@Elachu
No worries at all, I'm definitely not using it. :) Feel free to send a CR or PM with the payment and I can give you it!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22