Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cliche's Shop (customs open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
AAARRRGGGHHHHHH! Every time I leave the house... Noooooooooooooo *weeps*

I think AberDaKitty has a great idea. :)
AAARRRGGGHHHHHH! Every time I leave the house... Noooooooooooooo *weeps*

I think AberDaKitty has a great idea. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@likeacliche
could you add me to your general pinglist?
@likeacliche
could you add me to your general pinglist?
tumblr_oumpltZ4Qt1uxi1zlo2_100.giftumblr_oumpltZ4Qt1uxi1zlo5_100.giftumblr_oz30a7D3WI1uxi1zlo1_250.png
Questions for you all! A little word heavy, but bear with me!

I'm going to continue doing super limited AH releases off and on. I know exactly how disappointing it can be to find out that you didn't make it in time to grab one and so my question is this--how many of you would like to be notified of these releases?

These will likely only be 10 prints and can be a recolor of past accents (or an upcoming one) or something completely exclusive. Price range will be anything from 1kg-3kg depending on whether it's a 10 print or a 5 print and whether it's a skincent or an accent. (example: I have a custom 5 print that I made for myself that is actually the original colors of Sanity. One copy is mine and another is with a friend. This means that if I decide to release the last three copies I'll probably toss them on the AH for maybe 2kg-2.5kg?)

I've decided to create a special pinglist that will not be on the spreadsheet. So if you want to be on it you'll need to ping me here. The idea is that when I do these releases I will ping everyone on this list first and then wait 24 hours from the time of pinging (or until sold out--whichever comes first) before pinging GASP. This will give you guys a higher chance of getting a copy and I hope this is more fair than it was the last couple times!

So again if you want to be notified of future super limited AH releases, please ping me and I'll add you to the list!

@Aalto @Achi @AloraDannon @arashiyama @Asmea @BlindBard @butcherbaby @Carnivore @chilope @ClockworkOctopus @Colorwavez @Crumpet @Cuddleh @delightfuliza @Dendropsyche @felistopaz @hybris @ineffabird @Jaypaw @Lisegathe @lnception @Lomedraug @LucidDreams @Luciferous @Luunai @Masumi @hawwah @irregular @BloodyBunny @hat17 @AberDaKitty @Valeguard @rasnes @Meonox @Meredith44 @Nimitsu @Pecha @Philli @Roderick @RoxyWolf @RubyOfFire @SerenityBreeze @SkyesBriide @SorbetKing @starsystems @TaintedIllusions @Tiriea @Trachynhawb @Uniformshark @Vanitas @Vaze @Vengrahdiin @verTheWolf @Whimzica @YourMajestyFox @EifiCopper @judiama @Insouciant @IveRios @Beezadrella @Blackhearted @Lunalii @mPhish @jd1620 @Bluetadamore @Veneris @Cloudy96 @Atlasia @Taerar @Kalistys @Elmoth @briar @Mariposas @sinha27 @IanLeStraud @prufrock @Mosflow @katreal @Vely @crowlit @Insouciant @DelusionalBat @AnKa @Darlnim @Skitties @Phraxis @Sunspark @panopticon @Nepkitty @Dischord @VineDream @cywscross @letmeship @Bluetadamore @Starisia @Krocodalie @Sagittarium @Kardi @SirArchimedes @Lutielle @meghan @xHel @Rosoidela @Hiame @KittyAoba @Bloondie @doniider @alrydae @kingdom77 @BlackMistress @mangusto @Vergil @yool @NomasaurusRex @JurassicPark @alexicyn @Clavicado @Twiggies @OverTheWolf @CatTangle @ilimati @Luckyrunt @Touhou @Peyral @Morphini @Farvel @RLisa @Aehdncl @gyaxa @arian @TheUltimateOwl @Volve @Soupy @Electric @noxeryrs @Ravclye @nightmischief @greyyourwarden @Rochambeau @Cynil @cheesity @kanamine @Saphirosa @RIEUN @chocomonster @Akesari @OverlordFreya @Juyoung @Bhaskara @Ashtar @CanisMajoris @ancelstierre @Xemriss @pioff @daim4094 @Darthiel @Silverishness @Ellapinky @Exaltier @GhostChateau @BriarBones
Questions for you all! A little word heavy, but bear with me!

I'm going to continue doing super limited AH releases off and on. I know exactly how disappointing it can be to find out that you didn't make it in time to grab one and so my question is this--how many of you would like to be notified of these releases?

These will likely only be 10 prints and can be a recolor of past accents (or an upcoming one) or something completely exclusive. Price range will be anything from 1kg-3kg depending on whether it's a 10 print or a 5 print and whether it's a skincent or an accent. (example: I have a custom 5 print that I made for myself that is actually the original colors of Sanity. One copy is mine and another is with a friend. This means that if I decide to release the last three copies I'll probably toss them on the AH for maybe 2kg-2.5kg?)

I've decided to create a special pinglist that will not be on the spreadsheet. So if you want to be on it you'll need to ping me here. The idea is that when I do these releases I will ping everyone on this list first and then wait 24 hours from the time of pinging (or until sold out--whichever comes first) before pinging GASP. This will give you guys a higher chance of getting a copy and I hope this is more fair than it was the last couple times!

So again if you want to be notified of future super limited AH releases, please ping me and I'll add you to the list!

@Aalto @Achi @AloraDannon @arashiyama @Asmea @BlindBard @butcherbaby @Carnivore @chilope @ClockworkOctopus @Colorwavez @Crumpet @Cuddleh @delightfuliza @Dendropsyche @felistopaz @hybris @ineffabird @Jaypaw @Lisegathe @lnception @Lomedraug @LucidDreams @Luciferous @Luunai @Masumi @hawwah @irregular @BloodyBunny @hat17 @AberDaKitty @Valeguard @rasnes @Meonox @Meredith44 @Nimitsu @Pecha @Philli @Roderick @RoxyWolf @RubyOfFire @SerenityBreeze @SkyesBriide @SorbetKing @starsystems @TaintedIllusions @Tiriea @Trachynhawb @Uniformshark @Vanitas @Vaze @Vengrahdiin @verTheWolf @Whimzica @YourMajestyFox @EifiCopper @judiama @Insouciant @IveRios @Beezadrella @Blackhearted @Lunalii @mPhish @jd1620 @Bluetadamore @Veneris @Cloudy96 @Atlasia @Taerar @Kalistys @Elmoth @briar @Mariposas @sinha27 @IanLeStraud @prufrock @Mosflow @katreal @Vely @crowlit @Insouciant @DelusionalBat @AnKa @Darlnim @Skitties @Phraxis @Sunspark @panopticon @Nepkitty @Dischord @VineDream @cywscross @letmeship @Bluetadamore @Starisia @Krocodalie @Sagittarium @Kardi @SirArchimedes @Lutielle @meghan @xHel @Rosoidela @Hiame @KittyAoba @Bloondie @doniider @alrydae @kingdom77 @BlackMistress @mangusto @Vergil @yool @NomasaurusRex @JurassicPark @alexicyn @Clavicado @Twiggies @OverTheWolf @CatTangle @ilimati @Luckyrunt @Touhou @Peyral @Morphini @Farvel @RLisa @Aehdncl @gyaxa @arian @TheUltimateOwl @Volve @Soupy @Electric @noxeryrs @Ravclye @nightmischief @greyyourwarden @Rochambeau @Cynil @cheesity @kanamine @Saphirosa @RIEUN @chocomonster @Akesari @OverlordFreya @Juyoung @Bhaskara @Ashtar @CanisMajoris @ancelstierre @Xemriss @pioff @daim4094 @Darthiel @Silverishness @Ellapinky @Exaltier @GhostChateau @BriarBones
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
@likeacliche I'd like to be notified of limited AH releases!
@likeacliche I'd like to be notified of limited AH releases!
kY5nwhE.png
@likeacliche I'd like to be added to the limited AH releases pinglist then, please~
@likeacliche I'd like to be added to the limited AH releases pinglist then, please~
@likeacliche

I'd like to be on that list, please! :)
@likeacliche

I'd like to be on that list, please! :)
ngw7WrY.png
@likeacliche I'd love to be on the pinglist, thank you so much!
@likeacliche I'd love to be on the pinglist, thank you so much!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@likeacliche i would love to be on the pinglist for the AH releases please
@likeacliche i would love to be on the pinglist for the AH releases please
F3d7DSl.png
You KNOW I wanna be there....
You KNOW I wanna be there....
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@likeacliche
I would love to be on the pinglist please
@likeacliche
I would love to be on the pinglist please
F1jpN4O.png