Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Kumatora - Could you preview it on my dragon here, with and without apparel if possible?
@Kumatora - Could you preview it on my dragon here, with and without apparel if possible?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 [center]I dont really know how to preview skins with apparel, but this is what she looks like with the accent!! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8a855d2f495ef9f665d9dea3e4e1e258/tumblr_or3rb6lp2u1vivslpo1_400.png[/img][/center]
@heartcrusher1
I dont really know how to preview skins with apparel, but this is what she looks like with the accent!!

tumblr_or3rb6lp2u1vivslpo1_400.png
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
i'm so excited!! i love the many mirror submissions~
i'm so excited!! i love the many mirror submissions~
@Kumatora - She looks amazing, I'm getting that one way or another! <33

@Ichamo - Please ping me if you plan to reprint should your female PC accent (skin?) not be chosen (and it should!) because I'd definitely buy one!
@Kumatora - She looks amazing, I'm getting that one way or another! <33

@Ichamo - Please ping me if you plan to reprint should your female PC accent (skin?) not be chosen (and it should!) because I'd definitely buy one!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

Will do!!
@heartcrusher1

Will do!!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
I am going to be broke...I already want at least half the current submissions even if they don't win...Pretty sure my wallet is going to hate me. Y'all have made some AMAZING skins and accents!! <3

Good luck to all who enter!!!
I am going to be broke...I already want at least half the current submissions even if they don't win...Pretty sure my wallet is going to hate me. Y'all have made some AMAZING skins and accents!! <3

Good luck to all who enter!!!
@Ichamo

Hey, just a heads up that your submission is going over the line art of pearlcatchers. If you don't know how to fix it, just PM me.
@Ichamo

Hey, just a heads up that your submission is going over the line art of pearlcatchers. If you don't know how to fix it, just PM me.
Accent Shop Here
@Faeyra

Really? I don't know where so I'll send you a PM...
@Faeyra

Really? I don't know where so I'll send you a PM...
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Asmo
DUDE.
PLS PING ME FOR THAT MIRROR SKIN IF SOMEHOW IT DOESN'T WIN
so. freaking. amazing.
@Asmo
DUDE.
PLS PING ME FOR THAT MIRROR SKIN IF SOMEHOW IT DOESN'T WIN
so. freaking. amazing.
DbPd1nP.png
@Erithuet Chronocatcher is so gorgeous, I really hope it wins! Male Pearlcatchers have been seriously lacking in these festivals :<

If it doesn't win please do add me to that interest list!
@Erithuet Chronocatcher is so gorgeous, I really hope it wins! Male Pearlcatchers have been seriously lacking in these festivals :<

If it doesn't win please do add me to that interest list!
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers