Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@kismetto I had to stare a bit before I figured out what the idea was. But that's a fantastic skin concept! It looks fabulous! (All it's missing are side notes like "Wings like eagle", remember to replace back feet, dead parrot feet are lame doesn't match the ostrich foot on the other side." "Go dig up that dead llama for more mane.")

@Kaljaia On the criminal chance that this doesn't win....do you plan to print this skin anyway?

@kismetto I had to stare a bit before I figured out what the idea was. But that's a fantastic skin concept! It looks fabulous! (All it's missing are side notes like "Wings like eagle", remember to replace back feet, dead parrot feet are lame doesn't match the ostrich foot on the other side." "Go dig up that dead llama for more mane.")

@Kaljaia On the criminal chance that this doesn't win....do you plan to print this skin anyway?

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Kizmetto Holy moly, I love the concept. Lightweaver would definitely be the one to carefully plan out her creations.
@Kaljaia Your entry is stunning! The colors, the shading, the details are all on point!
@Kizmetto Holy moly, I love the concept. Lightweaver would definitely be the one to carefully plan out her creations.
@Kaljaia Your entry is stunning! The colors, the shading, the details are all on point!
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@Amut Yes!

@Turstrigo Thank you! :) I'm glad you like it.
@Amut Yes!

@Turstrigo Thank you! :) I'm glad you like it.
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Chee
Stunning entry!
@Chee
Stunning entry!
I love all of these entries, I'm definently looking forward to this fest!
I love all of these entries, I'm definently looking forward to this fest!
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Akesari I LOVE your WC accent! It's beautiful!
@Akesari I LOVE your WC accent! It's beautiful!
Loving the entries so far, but excitedly crossing fingers for the following breeds to be submitted (and selected!):

-Male PCs (I hear we haven't had one of these selected)
-Imperials (Glittermama's children!)
-Female Bogsneks (I have some BSJ breeding pairs that include a female Bog, so...)

Mostly because I need more light-themed accent variety for my BSJ pairs (no spoilers!) and it's going to be an amazing BSJ nonetheless~
Loving the entries so far, but excitedly crossing fingers for the following breeds to be submitted (and selected!):

-Male PCs (I hear we haven't had one of these selected)
-Imperials (Glittermama's children!)
-Female Bogsneks (I have some BSJ breeding pairs that include a female Bog, so...)

Mostly because I need more light-themed accent variety for my BSJ pairs (no spoilers!) and it's going to be an amazing BSJ nonetheless~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@InkWings
Thank you!!
@InkWings
Thank you!!
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
So many fantastic entries already! Loving those female Mirror ones specially ;D
So many fantastic entries already! Loving those female Mirror ones specially ;D
@Erithuet If for whatever reason you don't win with your pearl accent, I'd definitely be interested in dishing out the gems to buy it usermade!
@Erithuet If for whatever reason you don't win with your pearl accent, I'd definitely be interested in dishing out the gems to buy it usermade!
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27