Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2017 Discussion
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
It's the BSJ, and you know what that means! ...me going broke over pretty rejects.

@Voluisset

Hi! If "Dawn Chaser" doesn't win, I'd love a ping if you decide to print the accent yourself.

@Endivinity

"Bright Ambassador" would look sooo good on one of my dragons. If it doesn't win, please ping me if you decide to print it yourself.

@earthmama

I adore "Imperial Catcher," your submission for female Imperials. If it doesn't win and you decide to print and sell copies, please ping me!

@toldentops

"Sunbeam Blessings" is so pretty osndhridjznjsiehejejdidixjxn. I would love a ping if it doesn't win and you decide to print and sell your own copies.

@Yftm

...I'm actually really curious if you're a professional artist who's presented pieces at galleries. "Golden Kiss" is so lovely and well-balanced and just- hnnng.

If it doesn't win and you decide to print it, please drop me a ping!

@CounterCats

"Immarbleized" isn't exactly my style, so I probably wouldn't buy it as a UM skin. However! I did want to tell you that the detail you put into the cracks/veins is amazing and that you did a fantastic job!

@Speedythecat

I love the whimsy of "Glitter Mishap." (And it's so Light Flight....) If it doesn't win and you print it, please ping me!

@Sableye

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

If either of your accents somehow end up not winning and you print them, please ping me so I can throw cash at you.

Susujdnehsisjendhidjdfnc so pretty
It's the BSJ, and you know what that means! ...me going broke over pretty rejects.

@Voluisset

Hi! If "Dawn Chaser" doesn't win, I'd love a ping if you decide to print the accent yourself.

@Endivinity

"Bright Ambassador" would look sooo good on one of my dragons. If it doesn't win, please ping me if you decide to print it yourself.

@earthmama

I adore "Imperial Catcher," your submission for female Imperials. If it doesn't win and you decide to print and sell copies, please ping me!

@toldentops

"Sunbeam Blessings" is so pretty osndhridjznjsiehejejdidixjxn. I would love a ping if it doesn't win and you decide to print and sell your own copies.

@Yftm

...I'm actually really curious if you're a professional artist who's presented pieces at galleries. "Golden Kiss" is so lovely and well-balanced and just- hnnng.

If it doesn't win and you decide to print it, please drop me a ping!

@CounterCats

"Immarbleized" isn't exactly my style, so I probably wouldn't buy it as a UM skin. However! I did want to tell you that the detail you put into the cracks/veins is amazing and that you did a fantastic job!

@Speedythecat

I love the whimsy of "Glitter Mishap." (And it's so Light Flight....) If it doesn't win and you print it, please ping me!

@Sableye

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

If either of your accents somehow end up not winning and you print them, please ping me so I can throw cash at you.

Susujdnehsisjendhidjdfnc so pretty
@anika aaah thank you so much! I will definitely add you to my pinglist :)
@anika aaah thank you so much! I will definitely add you to my pinglist :)
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@Rynne - Thank you so much! I ping you!
@Rynne - Thank you so much! I ping you!
DRnTnhy.png
@anika Thank you for your great compliment. I'm so happy! ;D
@anika Thank you for your great compliment. I'm so happy! ;D
@anika Thank you so much omg!! <3
@anika Thank you so much omg!! <3
armsz_150_by_contradictingcats-dbghluh.png . Dani
CounterCats #84374

› She/Her
› +1 FR Time (MST)
ART
ACCENTS

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
As festivities loom, I'd like to ping my favorite entries :)

@crateshya - Your entry is probably one of the most creative accents I've seen in a long time. It took me a moment to realize it was a crazy hourglass as well as a clock.

@Orm - I love your skin entry. It's a simple concept but executed very well.

@Hanmonster - Your accent is lovely. It's another nicely executed concept that's illustrated very well. I imagine it's also very versatile on various colors and genes.

@Parda - Loving your entry as usual, and glad to see you made one for bogsneaks. They don't get enough accent art.

@LionMagnus - Another creative and beautiful accent. I love how her hand is dipping in the water(or sky?)

@Gryffion - Oh man, Ancient Relic is amazing! I really hope it wins and I'd love a ping if it doesn't and you decide to sell.

@R4B1ES - Hot dang, those are the best feathers I've seen on an accent in a long time. Lovely use of gradients and colors.

@DeathZhade - Loving that skin as usual. I hope it wins this time around. If I remember you entered it last festival too?

@Psychopomp - I love how you incorporated the light symbol into your accent and it totally suits bogsneaks.

@Pecha - Beautifully detailed skin. I love the use of color to create a nice contrast.

@Endivinity - I love the details in this accent! The bells and creation of a braided tail is so cool. Really lovely concept.

@Asmo - I've loved to details in your accents but I don't recall you ever making skins. This is totally next level. I hope to see you make more!

As festivities loom, I'd like to ping my favorite entries :)

@crateshya - Your entry is probably one of the most creative accents I've seen in a long time. It took me a moment to realize it was a crazy hourglass as well as a clock.

@Orm - I love your skin entry. It's a simple concept but executed very well.

@Hanmonster - Your accent is lovely. It's another nicely executed concept that's illustrated very well. I imagine it's also very versatile on various colors and genes.

@Parda - Loving your entry as usual, and glad to see you made one for bogsneaks. They don't get enough accent art.

@LionMagnus - Another creative and beautiful accent. I love how her hand is dipping in the water(or sky?)

@Gryffion - Oh man, Ancient Relic is amazing! I really hope it wins and I'd love a ping if it doesn't and you decide to sell.

@R4B1ES - Hot dang, those are the best feathers I've seen on an accent in a long time. Lovely use of gradients and colors.

@DeathZhade - Loving that skin as usual. I hope it wins this time around. If I remember you entered it last festival too?

@Psychopomp - I love how you incorporated the light symbol into your accent and it totally suits bogsneaks.

@Pecha - Beautifully detailed skin. I love the use of color to create a nice contrast.

@Endivinity - I love the details in this accent! The bells and creation of a braided tail is so cool. Really lovely concept.

@Asmo - I've loved to details in your accents but I don't recall you ever making skins. This is totally next level. I hope to see you make more!

Accent Shop
@Pesticide Thank you for your kind words! :)
@Pesticide Thank you for your kind words! :)
kY5nwhE.png
@Pesticide
Thank you a lot!
I actually prefer making skins as it's a nicer workflow for me, and I have two skins as festival winners so far. :D
They just don't sell, so there is no reason for me to make them without the contest background...
@Pesticide
Thank you a lot!
I actually prefer making skins as it's a nicer workflow for me, and I have two skins as festival winners so far. :D
They just don't sell, so there is no reason for me to make them without the contest background...
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Asmo - Wow, I lose track so easily, my apologies XD
Accent Shop
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27